Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think that I remember statin' about a pic size of 800x600 pixel max size several times before. :rolleyes2

Comment

• Yeah, Anit Freeze is better under UV lights. Also, xoxide has a water die that u can use with a UV light, and it looks great.
      <font color=orange>AMD Athlon XP 2500+ Barton (166*11=1883MHz) -|- Asus A7N8X Deluxe Rev2.0 -|- Corsair XMS PC3200 512 MB RAM 2T-3-3-6 @DDR333 -|- Leadtek A250 TD GF4 TI 4400 300/630 -|- 40 Gig Quntaum Fireball AP+ -|- 52x Samsung CD-ROM Drive -|- SB Live Digital 5.1 -|- Antec SG case w/350 Watt Power-Up PSU</font>

Comment

• sorry wiggo, ill keep the 800x600 rule in thought for my next post...: peace: :cheers:

Comment

• Yo, ive thought about using a watercooling system but then I saw this Thermoelectric cooling and wondered if anyone here has used it yet. Thermoelectric What would be better to use? Thermoelectric VS Water Cooling.

Comment

• Moctezuma05 that "cooling" system had poor performance, in the review i read, although i herd of some ppl gettin some insaine results on thermoelectric cooling and water combined.

the thermo isnt that great, it makes alot of heat on one side and alot of cool on the other side, so u still have heat to get rid of.

Comment

• here isa pic of my gamingrig (is taking apart fore new cpu and PSU)

Comment

• front

Comment

• o, and the case is from hong kong, it cost me 200 bucsk canadian.

Comment

• Can you take a picture of that thing at night, i want to see how it looks like at night. That case without lighting looks pretty G*y.
                    CPU: Opteron 165 @ 311x9 - 2817.8 mhz - 1.47v
                    Mobo: Abit KN8-SLI
                    RAM: 2x512 Crucial Ballistic Tracers500 @ 202 mhz 2-2-2-5 T1
                    GFX: Asus EAX1950pro @ 648/1408
                    PSU: Thermaltake 500w
                    SC: Audigy 2 zs
                    LCD: 22' Samsung 225bw
                    Speakers: Klipsch ProMedia 5.1 Ultra
                    Mouse: Logitech G5

Comment

• lol, k i will do that as soon as i get 1 more CCFL

Comment

• I have an idea for you, you can spray paint the front of your dvd drive to match your fan controller.
                        CPU: Opteron 165 @ 311x9 - 2817.8 mhz - 1.47v
                        Mobo: Abit KN8-SLI
                        RAM: 2x512 Crucial Ballistic Tracers500 @ 202 mhz 2-2-2-5 T1
                        GFX: Asus EAX1950pro @ 648/1408
                        PSU: Thermaltake 500w
                        SC: Audigy 2 zs
                        LCD: 22' Samsung 225bw
                        Speakers: Klipsch ProMedia 5.1 Ultra
                        Mouse: Logitech G5

Comment

• OMG that case kicks major ass. I would LOVE to have that thing for my UVCC

Comment

• A Swedish wood worker:

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X