Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally, after almost a year my computer is finished. Here some pics and the specs of it.

400 Watt PSU
    Soyo P4-S Dragon Ultra
    Intel P4 1.5 Ghz @ 1.95 Ghz
    Thermaltake Volcano 7+ CPU Cooler
    (2) Corsair 512 MB DDR PC2700
    SPDIF Speaker Card
    Gainward Geforce 4 Ti 4800 SE
    (2) Maxtor 40 GB 7200 RPM HDD
    54x CD-Rom Drive
    Samsung 52x24x52x CD-RW Drive
    2nd PSU
    17 in. Samsung Monitor
    Polk Audio Speakers
    Belkin Enhanced Keyboard
    Inland 4D Mouse
    Blue Cold Cathode Light
    Fans:
    80mm Blowhole
    80mm Front Intake Fan
    (2) 92mm LED Side Intake Fan
    Delta 60x38? Rear Exhaust Fan
    PCI System Exhaust Blower
    Baycooler 2

Here are the pics

Comment

• woah sorry about that picture size, i'll change the rest. Aslo, how do you attach more than one pictue per post?

Comment

• you'll have to host it somewhere to post more than one at a time

Comment

• Originally posted by Nosferatu
          No can do...It's legal in my country. BTW weed should be treated the same way as alcohol. just use it with care and nobody get's hurt.
          hmm there is BIG difference between alcohol and weed, If the weed heads were as many as the users of alcohol we would have a discusting and way more violent society..

THC aka "tetra-hydro-cannabinol" binds itself to the users fat cells and is therefore effecting the weed heads nerv system for up to five weeks or even longer after his last smoke.

This makes the weed heads a very high risk in our society, imagine a weed head behind the wheels in your childrens school bus for example.. I sure as hell wouldn't wanna have a society like that.. The society must be cleaned from sutch trash..!!!!

Drugs should be Erazed period..! If ya see anyone seeling, or trying to trick younger to try their stuff, please feel free to beat him hard in the face with a stick until he ain't got no teeth to chew with no more.. :mad:

That's what I do.. And none of them ever call the cops either, belive me.. Most of em are afraid to call em and the rest to busy spitting teeth..

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Comment

• can we please try to keep this thread on track? move your weed to the beer garden where it belongs...what does any of it have to do with a Case Modding Gallery

Comment

• Well ya can grow weed in ya case can't ya..:?:

:rofl: :laugh:

Sorry, I'll shut up on the off topic thingy.. ;)

Comment

• :mad: ohhhhh:mad: if i found a weed plant in my case SOME HEADs WOULD BE ROLLIN'!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ZEROKOOL
                  :mad: ohhhhh:mad: if i found a weed plant in my case SOME HEADs WOULD BE ROLLIN'!!!!
                  :rofl:

Comment

• Ok ppl I think that that's enough of the weed so let's get this thread back on track as it'll be a shame to have to close it just because someone pointed out a gallery layout that could be used regardless of the subject. :smokin:

Comment

• Originally posted by Moctezuma05
                      woah sorry about that picture size, i'll change the rest. Aslo, how do you attach more than one pictue per post?
                      What is that case? I like it.

Do all Soyo boards come with that floppy bay USB box?

Comment

• I dunno if all soyos come withit but imine did, lol. I'll try and post the rest of the pics tonight or sum time real soo, i've been a lil busy witheBay and a bunch of other stuff But they will be up soon

Comment

• Here are the rest of the pics

Comment

• And some more

Comment

• Just one more after this

Comment

• Last one, sorry they didnt come out lookin as good as i thought they would.

Comment

Working...
                                X