Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love that Lian-li! now has great parts and still looks kickass!

Comment

• WOW!! Ater seeing that case I'm going to have to find a way to clean up some of my cables. So clean :wow:

Comment

• Originally posted by DraGoN-BoY
        WOW!! Ater seeing that case I'm going to have to find a way to clean up some of my cables. So clean :wow:
        Glad you guys like it :)

Comment

• I love it, but I miss the dual front color fans being red and blue, the slightly orange and white look weird to me

Comment

• Originally posted by t00lb0x
            I love it, but I miss the dual front color fans being red and blue, the slightly orange and white look weird to me
            I like these fans cause they have less wiring i acutlly have some new LED fans coming but, blue, red, gree and orange. they will probably go in when i get them :)

Comment

• Ohh were those fans those 3pin for RPM spinning and fan power and 4pin for LED light?

Comment

• My Monitor Mod:

started with this:

fitted drives;

painted;

assembled;

and finally;

i'll post specs in a bit,let me know what you think

Comment

• Hehehe. Is this a PC version of a iMac? :confused: Looks sweet as, you could try and go into business, see if you can outsell iMacs. :D

Comment

• Originally posted by N.V.M.
                    i'll post specs in a bit,let me know what you think
                    don't know about the rest of the ppl here, but I'm impressed :cheers:

Comment

• Perfect for lanning, just whack a few handles on it. :hammer:

Comment

• specs:

CPU: Pentium 4 1.6A GHz @ 16*133= 2.13 GHz

CPU Cooler: Spark 7(TT)

Video Card: Radeon 9500 Pro

Motherboard: AOpen MX4GR(micro ATX)

RAM: 512MB Samsung pc 2700 , Active TT cooling

# of Fans: 8

FanBus: 2 Hardcano 8's

O/S: Windows XP Pro(legit)

Storage: Dual 10k 18gig SCSI drives on an Adaptec 29160 pci card

Sound: Audigy Platinum 2

SCSI burner,52x cd-rom,Shuttle 6in1 card reader
                        (powered by internal USB),zip,and floppy

Linksys Wireless Ethernet Bridge to Onboard Lan(hence the antenna)

Power Supply: 350 watt Antec

Monitor- Samsung 570V 15" lcd(coincidentally,the crt monitor i gutted was a Samsung too!)

Comment

Perfect for lanning, just whack a few handles on it. :hammer:
                          ummm,the structural modifications to do that would be a major undertaking. think about it,its a plastic shell and "whacking" a handle onto it is no small feat.if a whacked a handle to the top of your car,what would happen if you had the strength to lift it?

Comment

• Well instead of handles I guess you can try to use carry straps. :confused:

Comment

• That is REALLY a cool mod.
                              <font color=orange>AMD Athlon XP 2500+ Barton (166*11=1883MHz) -|- Asus A7N8X Deluxe Rev2.0 -|- Corsair XMS PC3200 512 MB RAM 2T-3-3-6 @DDR333 -|- Leadtek A250 TD GF4 TI 4400 300/630 -|- 40 Gig Quntaum Fireball AP+ -|- 52x Samsung CD-ROM Drive -|- SB Live Digital 5.1 -|- Antec SG case w/350 Watt Power-Up PSU</font>

Comment

Hehehe. Is this a PC version of a iMac? :confused: Looks sweet as, you could try and go into business, see if you can outsell iMacs. :D
                                It wouldnt be that hard to outsell those pieces of SH*T
                                <font color=orange>AMD Athlon XP 2500+ Barton (166*11=1883MHz) -|- Asus A7N8X Deluxe Rev2.0 -|- Corsair XMS PC3200 512 MB RAM 2T-3-3-6 @DDR333 -|- Leadtek A250 TD GF4 TI 4400 300/630 -|- 40 Gig Quntaum Fireball AP+ -|- 52x Samsung CD-ROM Drive -|- SB Live Digital 5.1 -|- Antec SG case w/350 Watt Power-Up PSU</font>

Comment

Working...
                                X