Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got a new digital camera which I am proud of, a Fuji F402. Hehehe. Thought I'd take some photos of my rig. Here we go.

I just cleaned up as many cables as I could, also I repositioned the cold cathodes so that when they are on they don't blind me when I'm trying to work.:geek:

Comment

• me and mu rig...
      **LAPTOP**
      Core 2 Duo "Memron" T7500 (2.2ghz)
      Intel Crestline GL960/GM965/PM965
      4096mb DDR2-667 5-5-5-12
      NVIDIA Quadro FX 570M (512 MB)

Comment

• tha side
        **LAPTOP**
        4096mb DDR2-667 5-5-5-12

Comment

• tha inside...BTW mad props to N.V.M. tieet job on tha mod...
          **LAPTOP**
          4096mb DDR2-667 5-5-5-12

Comment

• that window side of your case is neat :D

Comment

• Not really a mod...not at all actually...just felt like sharing...
              I just built my bro a mini beast... Mind you...all he uses it for is printing invitations,pics...maybe a few educaion games here and there for his kids...and music and dvd playback.
              The specs are 2600+
              Epox 8rda+
              Antec Clone Case
              Prolink 5200 FX 128mb
              256x2 on Dual channel
              - Damien

Comment

• The Keyboard is not his...it wasmine until i bought one for him...i got the nice logitech elite...he is another pic...
                - Damien

Comment

• That was the 5200 ...this is the Volcano 9 on the 2600+...
                  - Damien

Comment

• lemme tell that MOBO is great ....and yes its worth it getting the plus version...

That mobo just works...it fells like it does everyting on it own...real nice...

anyway this is my workplace..a bit of a mess i knwo...thats the after math...
                    - Damien

Comment

• Last but not least this is the temp setup while i workedonhis come...mine is on the left.. had his connected to my router...

I got 8900's in 3dmark2001se
                      - Damien

Comment

• Originally posted by playafly187

1600xp @ 1733 MHz, 768 MB Samsung PC2700, Swiftech H20-8500 Watercooling Kit, MSI KT3 Ultra2, GeForce 3 Ti 200 @ 220/440, Western Digital 80 GB 7200 RPM 8MB Cache ATA/100, 470w Vantec Stealth PSU, SoundBlaster Audigy , Clear Acrylic Case, LinkSyS NIC, Road Runner Cable Modem, 12x DVD, 16X HP Burner, ThermalTake RAMsinks, UV Cold Cathode, UV Rounded IDE Cables
                        Hi
                        I can see that you got Swiftech Water coling, I was looking at this kit but I would like to know your temperatures idle, full load and room temp.
                        Thanks

Comment

• hey guys just snaped a few shots of my pc, i couldnt even put all the parts in i was so anxiouse to show it off, but i never posted a pic with this type of php before, anyway, 3.2 p4c in the mail, 4 sticks of OCZ 3700el 512 gold's in the mail and 6 maxtor 200gig'rs in the mail... i got plans to oc it to about 4ghz with 1000-1100mhz fsb, anyone know if my 450watt PSU is gona have probs powering everything...??cooling isnt an issue:wave:

Comment

• :drool: wow, no clue the pic was gona be that big, sry 56k'rs ill note to shrink down next pics...:rolleyes2 (i luv how the koolance anti-freez GLOWS under the blue LED fans)

Comment

• Well ya could've resized it and then used the edit button to replace the oversized pic but don't worry as I've already done it for ya (took ages to d/l here though). But about ya PSU it may pay ya in the long run to get a 550w one in there with all that equipment ya have.

Comment

• thought so, what one would u sugest, "Antec 550W Power Supply For TRUE550" or "Antec Power supply True480 with Blue LED Fan", i herd antec is the best...unless anyone else knows of better, vantech stealths r suposidly good too:?:

Comment

Working...
                                X