X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A jigsaw would have a window in that side panel in no time. :devil win

Comment

• OK, for those of you that don't know me....I'm a finish carpenter and computers are just a hobby of mine.
      You mentioned a Dremel cutoff wheel not being able to cut corners well. Entirely true. Try this technique:
      When radiusing corners for a window, even with a jigsaw, lay out what radius you would like, and drill your corners BEFORE making your straight cuts to connect them. All the raidiuses will be the same, and it gives you a starting point for your cut. If filing or sanding to clean up, just make sure and stay away from those nice corners. I'd give you a technique for determining the radius piont of an existing curve.....but then I'd have to kill you...he he he.:thumb:

Comment

• Wiggo:
        what do you think about this case

if you like it would you choose the mid-tower or full tower?

Comment

• The case is kinda iffy. I wouldn't get it, but it looks like it has good ventilation. About the Jigsaw cutter. I went to Home Depot and asked them if the had a nibbler or a jigsaw cutter. They didnt stock the jigsaw ant more, and they had never heard of nibblers-or was it the other way around.:confused: :confused: . Whatever. I really im to lazy what to do what you told me to di Wordbiker. Sry for making you type that up. Looks like im gonna be killed either way now hehe. I'll probably just take it to a body shop and see if they can cut it. Ill post a pic of it in a few hours when i get the digital camera from my mom who is currently in San Fransisco. Thannks though :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
          <font color=orange>AMD Athlon XP 2500+ Barton (166*11=1883MHz) -|- Asus A7N8X Deluxe Rev2.0 -|- Corsair XMS PC3200 512 MB RAM 2T-3-3-6 @DDR333 -|- Leadtek A250 TD GF4 TI 4400 300/630 -|- 40 Gig Quntaum Fireball AP+ -|- 52x Samsung CD-ROM Drive -|- SB Live Digital 5.1 -|- Antec SG case w/350 Watt Power-Up PSU</font>

Comment

• damn ill never find a case at this rate

Comment

• t00lb0x I find the UNEEC mid-towers more than big enough and have failed to fill them so far plus I own 4 of them.

Comment

• Alright, here are some more pics that i just took. This one is the guts of my computer. You can see the Mobo, CPU cooler, Video card, SB live, and a big mess of IDE ribbon cables.
                <font color=orange>AMD Athlon XP 2500+ Barton (166*11=1883MHz) -|- Asus A7N8X Deluxe Rev2.0 -|- Corsair XMS PC3200 512 MB RAM 2T-3-3-6 @DDR333 -|- Leadtek A250 TD GF4 TI 4400 300/630 -|- 40 Gig Quntaum Fireball AP+ -|- 52x Samsung CD-ROM Drive -|- SB Live Digital 5.1 -|- Antec SG case w/350 Watt Power-Up PSU</font>

Comment

• And heres the A250 TD with my modified best-in class cooling solution *cough* :D :D :D :D

Comment

• And, once again, here is the whole case at a different angle so you can see more.

Comment

• even if i were to use water cooling (radiator pump peltier resiovoir) i would still have enough room? Oh wiggo i have some pics of the test i watned to try wanna see??

Comment

• Did you set your comp on fire???!!! :flames: or...welll...ummm....probably not. I'd like to see the test result pics if that would be ok.

Comment

• No I just drew them in paint LoL :-D they are bad I will redo (im looking into building a custom radiator/waterblocks)

Comment

• I like your new avatar toolbox. Is it like a MechWarrior or something like that. Its graphics are to good to be takin from any existing gaem though, where u get it?

Comment

• Uh i went to google.com pressed images and typed robat 3d LoL and just cropped it

Comment

• Spend the afternoon installing some new hardware :) Thank you review gods :)

New inclusions:

Abit IC7-G Canterwood Board
                                Herc Radeon 9800Pro
                                2 X 256Meg Twin Mos DDR400 sticks

I thought its about time i stick a little effort in and tidied up the old case, some will notice I have gone back to the other Lian Li, some wont :)

Anyway here are some pics :) now be nice this took me a few hours to do.

Hope you enjoy :)

Comment

Working...
                                X