X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wild_willy129
    hdd temp control
    Where'd you get that HDD temp monitor ? Looks sweet ! Is it easy to configure ?
    Is it the CompuNurse ?
    SPAM Special Ops

Comment

• nice case modding dasboat.

Comment

• My next project is currently gearing up over @ the morb forums (until ocmelbourne comes back online)

SileNceR, Messenger of the Dark and the Night. To post quality, or not to post at all, THAT is the Question - Never again ask what can my post count do for me besides increasing my ego, but instead ask what can I do to help someone else!
        Overclockers Melbourne (http://www.ocmelbourne.com).

Comment

• My current project only half done (If that)

Intel D850MV MoBo, P4 2Ghz, 521Mb's RDRam, NVIDIA GeForce3 Ti 200, Maxtor 40 Gig HDD, WD 80 Gig HDD, PHILIPS DVDRW1208, Samsung DVD-Rom, Creative Sound Blaster AudioPCI, MultiMedia 7700 Case, Volcano 7+ with Cooling Fan, 2 80mm System Fans with Blue Leds, Akasa 80mm Crystal blue LED Fans, Cold Cathode 12 inch - Blue, 2 Yellow rounded IDE Cables.

Comment

• It's a Volcano 7+ that ya got as a Volcano 7 will not fit P4's. ;)

Comment

• Thanks for that.

:thumb:

Comment

• As some of ya may know my old K6-3+ server finally decided it would refuse to work till it had a rebuild so here it is runnin' on the workshelf ( :laugh: ) while I write this post with it. :)

Comment

• Yep an old AT board there but I forgot to take the before shots of the case but here it is after a clean up and replaced the front 80mm intake fan with a 120mm one plus filtered all 3 intake fans.

Comment

• A rear shot. ;)

Comment

• Nice filters Wiggo, where did you get them ?:?:
                      SPAM Special Ops

Comment

• I got them from Jaycar which is an Australian/N.Z. electronics store and the 80mm cost $4.75aus with the 120mm at $4.95. ;)
                        <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

• Thats a sweet case wiggo!!! Looks like you shouldnt have any trouble keepin' your good ol' K6-3 properly chilled... LOL. Did they even make server boards for the K6-3 with RAID for server setups?

Comment

• Sadly no they didn't make any such boards and the K6-2/3/+ are all MP capable as well. :(

As for keepin' the K6-3+ 450MHz cool well it's a bit of a job while it's tickin' over at 560MHz under full load 24/7. :D
                            <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

• Well the old girl is finally in her shell again. ;)

Comment

• :shoot3:
                                Mod pics soon.

I like the idea of the gallery.

Pics soon.....

Comment

Working...
                                X