Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow. I like that. That must have been hard to install though. Or should I say cut. That's really nice though. Good Job!

Comment

Nice case man :thumb: Tho I don't like those cd drives there :rolleyes2. I am thinking that I will install a window kit on the top of my case with a fan in it. Then a window kit on the side with 1 or 2 80mm's on it.

Comment

Wow thats a nice window. Did u custom cut the glass to do that or did u order it from somewhere? Anyway it still looks sweeet.:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by Moctezuma05
          Wow thats a nice window. Did u custom cut the glass to do that or did u order it from somewhere? Anyway it still looks sweeet.:thumb:
          It's a case I got from www.Xoxide.com . Check 'em out, they've got some pretty sweet cases! Also, on Sunday from 9pm Eastern to 10pm Eastern they have X-Hour where they have an incredible deal on one item. I got this case for $39.99 US. It came with the blue neon.

Comment

Thanks for the tip on the X-hour! Now, I just have to remember about it!

Comment

ah the Xoxide cases.... really takes the fun and satisfaction out of case modding :(

It's all the more fun when at the end of the day you can tell someone at a LAN - I built that, or I modded that, rather than... I... umm... er.... bought that.
              SileNceR, Messenger of the Dark and the Night. To post quality, or not to post at all, THAT is the Question - Never again ask what can my post count do for me besides increasing my ego, but instead ask what can I do to help someone else!
              Overclockers Melbourne (http://www.ocmelbourne.com).

Comment

Hmmm... I dunno... I kinda like the fact that I can say I had someone else do all the work. :p

Comment

Ok as i promised some 4 weeks ago here are some pics of a work in progress :) Still need to put the 90mm intake in the top :)

INSIDE

OUTSIDE

Comment

Nice :thumb:

Hows that 7VRXP treating ya :?:

Comment

• alright here is my final pic's all done for now have to start new project

Comment

• alright here is my final pic's all done for now have to start new project

Comment

• and after

Comment

• hdd temp control

Comment

• my latest work.............

wow pics are huge.... how do you make them smaller?

Comment

• Originally posted by dasboat
                                my latest work.............
                                wow pics are huge.... how do you make them smaller?
                                Resize the pic in Photoshop.
                                SPAM Special Ops

Comment

Working...
                                X