Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have seen some that looked REAL from like 5 feet away. They are amazing (of course the guy actually made tiny dings in his car to make it look even more real).

Comment

wow, that is not the most intelligent thing to do. Put dings in your car to make fake bullet holes look more really. now when he sells the car he will not get as much money.

Comment

I know, but it was an old car (old type mustang, but not the really old nice ones :(). And he's going to keep it for a few more years then scrap it. It has been having some problems lately.

Comment

yeah i first saw them on the winshield of a motorcycle and thought dam his **** got shot up...looked closer and felt stupid but oh well. Actual i was looking for some pictures on the web so i can copy the pic and make my own stickers like streetsigns.com. any ways thanks for comments

Comment

I like em. But I wouldnt put them on a brand new car though.

Comment

right me either why would you want to **** up a nice car. Paint fading and ****

Comment

lol yeah. Anyway back on track - If/when I mod my case I will for sure post some pics :thumb: :zzz:

Comment

You have any idea's on what your going to do to it yet. You know i looked around about the whole window thing and was going to buy a new case with windo untill I saw them at compusa for only $20 bucks and man so easy to do. Just don't buy that dam hand tool they have. **** use a dremal. I have blister's all over my hands dam thing only cut about a 1/18 of a inch at a time . Know just picture how long it took to cut out thats why i said 2 hours....hahahahahahahah

Comment

Quick ?? i'm new to this forum thing how do you get that pic under your names.......

Comment

It's an avatar. Go under "User CP" then personal settings. And you can upload one or use one that is already there. And my Bro has a jig saw and I am going to use that if I do a mod.

Comment

Thanks... :geek:

Comment

cool[img]http://troublemakers.org/my****[/img]

Comment

lol, nice sig :laugh:

Comment

Hey thanks trying to learn this whole forum thing you know.

Comment

Ok, here it is... Now I need a round 50 pin SCSI cable... Anyone know where I can get one?

Oh, yeah, I need some loom too!

Comment

Working...
                                X