X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah I totally agree with SCS :)

Comment

The development of our case mod gallery is under way!

We'll keep you posted with progress updates...
      Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
      Managing Director
      Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Nice case mods there dudes! I am going to take a picture of my setup!:p

Comment

:D Since no one is ever truly done modding - We need a series of pics - before, after, before the next after, the next after, etc.

Comment

ya, just try to date the different mods done to your case, and above all, have fun doing it (the modding, get my mind out of the gutter!):no:
            SPAM Special Ops

Comment

Have fun doing it and doing it. You can't get mine out of the gutter. It's been there too long.

Comment

I got myself a pre modded case . Not the way i wanted to go but for me to get a kit was going to be a pain in the arse !!!

Its actually quite nice :D Silver in colour. Photo to come soon :afro:

Comment

Don't worry, we won't let you forget the photo. Some of the premodded ones look great.

Comment

im sure you wont let me forget :D

Comment

Homer, you know that you can count on it!

Comment

lost of post but not many pics........
                        is there a thread or section where they are or is this the gallery?
                        i'd like to start posting some before and during pics!!!!!!!!
                        I have a case i bought about 4 yrs ago when they still had a chasis and we are going to strip it to a shell and start with a few well placed fan mounts and rearange the pos. of the drives and put ducting in for the harness. I'd like to get the p/s out of the case (still working on where to put it) and give the insides a custom paint job inside. Then fabricate a full ali. shell that hinges everywhere!!!
                        I'd also thought that it would be good to put more room behind the m/b mounting plate so I can put some fans in there too! I will remake the m/b mount out of 3mm ali. checkerplate. I have designed and built a rolling tunnel light 175mm in dia. and I hope to be able to fit this in as well.
                        where do we post the pics?????????????
                        i've got some early ones to post!

Comment

Start a thread - Case Modding Gallery Number X - Post your pics

Comment

i was just looking at o/c aust. database and my mind is awash with lots of new ideas so its time to step back and contemplate...............there are some sweet looking cases !

Comment

How to balance radical with practical does make one ponder.

Comment

You case modding philosopher? Want mine very pretty - rainbow - big fan be pot of gold at end.

Comment

Working...
                                X