Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mines a ****ty enermax (not a good one, one of those bad ones, the ones you can buy for like 70 bucks WITH a power supply :P) but i wanted a lian-li but now, i just cant decide, after seeing some of these really 1337 cases what to get...

Comment

• Chenming changed their name to UNEEC at the begining of last year.

Comment

• yeah u had a post about it somehwere else but thanks for the help

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiggo
          Chenming changed their name to UNEEC at the begining of last year.
          Ahhh! I see (said the blind man). :cool:

Comment

• hehe, when i get a camera and i fix up my case i'll show you the pic of my rigg, its fugly now, i need a new case and i need to put some money into it

Comment

• www.ontherock2003.it/case.html

Comment

• WHAT? lol.

Comment

• he is trying to sell something

Comment

• u know, i really gotta get around to geting some pics of my finished rig...

//alias

Comment

• i need to START my modding project LOL

Comment

• ahhh, that was so me like, i dunno, ummm, 2 months ago... around.

//alias

Comment

• yeah but imma buy a new case supplies b/c mine is kinda screwed up (horrible whinning noise from power supply fan) and the case has POOR airflow and i can mod it to fix it

Comment

• please make smaller or just a little pic to a full version please...

Comment

• yeah i will, i just relized that it is 2048x1500. oopppppsss.....
                              <font color=orange>AMD Athlon XP 2500+ Barton (166*11=1883MHz) -|- Asus A7N8X Deluxe Rev2.0 -|- Corsair XMS PC3200 512 MB RAM 2T-3-3-6 @DDR333 -|- Leadtek A250 TD GF4 TI 4400 300/630 -|- 40 Gig Quntaum Fireball AP+ -|- 52x Samsung CD-ROM Drive -|- SB Live Digital 5.1 -|- Antec SG case w/350 Watt Power-Up PSU</font>

Comment

• thank you! i would like to see what you have done tho :D

Comment

Working...
                                X