X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice cases guys. Where did you get those glowing ide cables?:kay:

Comment

• I got them at a local PC Club store. They we're $24.99 each for the 24" versions. I think they're the coolest thing I have seen in a while! The picture really doesn't do them justice, if you can believe that. :) Since the purchase I have found them on the web at a couple of places, here is one of them -

Enjoy...

Comment

• sweet:wow:

Comment

• Do you have to put light to them in order to get them to absurb and glow? Would they work well with a cold cathode light? Where u get those wire looms? I like that.
          my view on the two party system...

Comment

• You guys think that your computers are sooooo special....
            well nothing compares to my beautiful computer.

BEAT THAT!! Thats carboard right there. best cooling solution around guranteed.

Comment

• Holy ****:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Comment

• very sexy :thumb:

Comment

• Hang on a tick while I just whip one of them up myself. :D

oops no better wait till after the move which is only days away now. :eek:
                  <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

• The cables light up with a light rope of some sort . They work pretty well with my red cold cathode light on, but I keep it off 'cause I like the case looking darker. The IDE cable and light rope bundle is covered with a shimmery mesh cable sheath to keep it all together. I am attaching a pic of them using a flash. And, that's no Albatron video card in there. Yup, it died today and had to put my MSI ti4200 back in. ARRG!! Well, I've only had it a week and I'll get a full refund. I'm going to just pay another 80 bucks and get the 9700 pro. Then sell the MSI card to a buddy and it'll all pan out somehow. Sorry, rambling now... I'll go whine about it in the video card forum. :)

Comment

• I did this mod this last week to take care of the problems the Zalman bracket was giving me...namely, it was a pain in the @$$ to get at my GPU for any reason, and a real juggling act to put in place. The bracket is a friction bracket for a box lid, and stays wherever I position it. Thought perhaps it would be useful for someone.

Comment

• Thanks for the probs on my beautifuly desighned case. LOL. Dang reverant, you sure got a lot of HD's. Its nice to see some one actually utilitising RAID. What do you think of the performance of that mobo anyways?

Comment

• Dude you should so sell those cardboard cases!!! LOL.. I'm surprised that DELL hasn't made any case like that to come out with a computer for under a hundred bucks. I guess its only a matter of time now. "Dude your gettin a cardboard DELL". God that would be horrible. :thumbs do

Comment

• Yup! I've needed more power connectors in this pc than any of my others. And a beefy Enermax PSU at the other end of them. IDE raid kicks ass. Very happy with it.

I also like the MSI K7N2-L motherboard a lot. It's fast, stable, well priced and .... RED! :) I got ~500 more 3Dmarks with 2001se right away after putting it in (had an MSI KT400 Ultra before) and now ~1000 more after tweaking the fsb and memory settings. Although, I still can't find where to enable "AGP side band addressing" (side banding?) on this thing. Does anyone know where that setting is?? I run wcpuid and it says the motherboard supportts it, but it's disabled. I am thinking that a future bios update will allow me to enable it, possibly. Hmmm...

Oh and, btw - ZeAliOuS, that case is waaaay ghetto! Too cool for school. :)

Comment

• darn thoes pc mods are good lol.... i just have 4 blue led fans cliped on to my antec : peace:

Comment

• Here's a pic of my pc a little closer to completion. I finally got all the lighting in today. I am going for a blue/red motif, with zones (if you will) of each color where they kind of dominate that area. I think I got it just right :) (I could prolly clean the wiring up a little, though)

Comment

Working...
                                X