• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some pics to start you off then....

lol
    Spacerider

Sorry 56k users :afro:

Comment

Ooh u got the water cooling system, I wouldn't trust that to work around my computer. I hope nuthin happens to yours. I'll just keep water in my fish tank and away from my computer.:shoot3: :shoot2:

Comment

Well, as long as you test it properly then there shouldnt be a problem..And I am happy to report that I have not had 1 single problem with it so it DOES have my complete trust.

The water system was tested for 3days continuos when it was moved onto a AMD and it was also used for about a year in a pentium system, again with absolutely NO problems..

Spacerider
        :)

Comment

Looks sweet Spacerider...i like the way its organized and neat under its circumstances.: peace2:
          - Damien

Comment

Thanks Flaco..

I tried to keep it as tidy as possible as I just hate it when theres wires running everywhere. Most of the wiring is behind the mobbo tray which keeps the bulk of the wiring out of the way and is so much easier to work with.

The larger case did help aswell

Spacerider

Comment

I don't think anyone likes that big bulk of wires...Oh dude what temps are you running and how how can you O/C?: peace2:
              - Damien

Comment

Well, Ive got a 1700 XP in at the moment which is not unlocked and running stable at 1650mhz although it will goto 1705mhz which when u consider I`m only running PC2100 on a cut down mobbo (KG7-Lite) it is pretty reasonable.. The mobbo wont let me past 153 fsb too so there is still room for cranking it some more when I upgrade to the Epox or Soyo which I`m thinking about...

I also bought some Samsung PC2700 but found out my mobbo will only support upto PC2100 and that too is limited to 153fsb with the mobbo which makes me think the crucial Pc2100 will go even higher..

In terms of temps , well...

CPU Under full load hits 38oc
                GPU under full load hits 37oc
                HDD is a steady 29oc
                Water inlet (Radiator in)A contant 29oc
                Water Outlet (Radiator out) A constant 29oc
                Ambient Case temp 26oc

But the best thing is the Sheer quietness.....

I can get the Water Outlet to drop to 25oc if I fit 2 Deltas but it defeats the purpose really of having the water cooler due to the EXCESSIVE noise the 80mm`s make...

I intend to unlock the multiplier soon so hopefully I can start pushing towards the 1800mhz mark and above although theres only one way too find out

Spacerider

Comment

Sounds like you got some work ahead of you, nice comp.
                  :shoot3: :shoot2:

Comment

Thanx man,
                    Yup, although its pretty easy to unlock the XP so it shouldnt take that long..

Just considering the Platinum Edition Soyo edition at the moment but I dont know whether to get it or the EPOX...

Decisions Decisions

Spacerider

Comment

Great sucess here........I enjoy what I did to my case if anyone wants more pics just ask I will post more of different views or whatever.......one question though.......is case modding an addiction like once you start modding you can't stop until you screw over you case? cause I wanna go further I wanna mod some more? This is some good ****

Comment

A couple of nice jobs there. :thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by ReSpAwN DeMoN
                          one question though.......is case modding an addiction like once you start modding you can't stop
                          Absolutely not, I could stop anytime - no really, I could.
                          I'd be happy to supply you with more info on breaking the vicious cycle of case modification, but I need to run out and get some more cut-off wheels for my Dremel.......
                          The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

LOL!!! ooooook I see where this is going.. lol

Comment

crazyiness.. nice job there w/ the liquid coolin...

I'm just getting into modding so be on the lookout for my PC soon..

i should have everything i need done by the end of next week!!

Peace

Comment

It's your PC -- so 0wn it man:thumb:
                                The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Working...
                                X