Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's the inside of the door with some glowire around it...

Comment

• And my case inside.

Comment

• Finaly got some pictures of mine!

my view on the two party system...

Comment

• hey, morgan, could u get a pic of the side with the side on and all the lights on too.
          it looks sweet, and did u replace the cpu fan with a led one?
          did u get faceplates for the cd drives, buy them like dat, or what?
          cheers,

//alias

Comment

• aaaanyhow....
            here are some pics of the start of mine...

//alias

ps. soz about the pics, i took them at night with a real good camera and i tried losing the flash, but it only helped in some circumstances....

Comment

• check this out, this is my "black" case with the flash on...

//alias

Comment

• a pic to show how much light actually comes through the front using quad led fans...

//alias

Comment

• "the beast 2"

Comment

• and in the dark....

i would have both CC blue light on, but my PSU cant handle that along with the rest of my system....flcik the switch, and the system restarts...lol....so i only have one right now....need a new PSU...320w isnt cuttin it anymore....

Comment

• check out what the volcano 6Cu gives me: http://www.luntiz.i-xdr.com/misc/29.jpg

and the cool yellow ITR of course

pseudo heatsink

Comment

• Yes a UNEEC case will even make an average HSF look good but sorry I don't deal in idle temps as these really mean nothing as 100% CPU usage temps do when given with the actual room temp. :devil win

Comment

• scratch that, my friend ****ed my computer's font (dont ask i dont even know) and it said CIDKL, dont ask i dont know, i just dont know how, or why i didnt knowtice...

Comment

• Originally posted by t00lb0x
                            UNEEC???:cheers:
                            That's the manufacturer of the ever-so-popular case in the pics above. Many companies buy those in a generic form, then slap their name on them and sell'm to the public that way. The most common supplier is Cheiftech.

Comment

• thx for your help, wasn't it chemning or something like that before?

Comment

• Actually, yes, Chenming _is_ prolly the most popular one. Mine is an Enermax. I also have a CompUSA version.

Comment

Working...
                                X