Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damn dude, someone went nuts on the dryer ducting!!!, whats that wad of cables commin out near the cpu on the top erm, grey, cable, sheeth, thingie?, nice fans though, that thing should run cold as a mofo..

Comment

• I'm guessing those are cables from the PSU

Comment

• Yeah they are just some extra wires from the psu and from the connections to fan controller and stuff, actually i didnt want to use that much of the cable wrap stuff but i had to, it was a total mess with out them. The middle one going across the case is for the usb 2.0 box and that came with long wires that i tied up and it would look rreally bad with them being all loose. I am a little dissapointed though, my volcano 7+ is running at 43 C while the HP i used to use is just using a regular coolermaster HSF and it runin around 34C or so, I need a new HSF maybe an Aero 7 to go with all the fans in my case,and the loudsness, lol.

Comment

• Can you say.....Rube Goldberg?:D

Comment

• Moctezuma05, what kind of fan are you using as exhaust (the one left of the CPU)? It seems rather thick for a standard fan

Comment

• Its one of those Delta 60mmx38mm and pushes 50cfm, i got most of this off a website so it should be correct, but they can also be expensive. I think i got mine for like 9 bucks or sumthin. I also want to buy a baybus fan controller so i can turn it down when i don't need that much air comin out, and to keep the loudness down as well.

Comment

• Kinda loud for a case fan, don't yuo think?

I'm going to have to get some pics of my setup, and get them up.

Comment

• Yeah its pretty loud, with the fan controller i could probably get it so that its not as loud and sone of that SOund Dead foam stuff would help too.

Comment

• Another change, my case is currently looking like:

Comment

• damn man thats sweet, is that how the case came? Did u have that painted, man i envy that,lol:thumb:

Comment

• Originally posted by Moctezuma05
                        damn man thats sweet, is that how the case came? Did u have that painted, man i envy that,lol:thumb:
                        Nah it didnt come like that, its actaully one of these

CASE WRAP

You should notice it in the latest Gadget Guide HERE

Comment

• Now i see, I'll have to look into that maybe for my next mods, that realy cool. :thumb:

Comment

• very sweet!!!!!!!

Comment

• I've seen those case wraps before, just wondering since I have a Antec case with a window how do I get past that problem with the window and the handle?? :confused:

Comment

• Ya just do cutouts around them. :rolleyes2

Comment

Working...
                                X