X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just finished vinyl-dying my son's case and monitor to match. :thumb:

Comment

• And here's my HTPC, "Sneaky", mocked up. (No guts in it yet)

Comment

• Lookin' good m8. :cheers:

Comment

• nice work, looks like you've got some talent

:cheers:

Comment

• cant wait till saterday becuz my case is coming from the airbrush guy. Ill post sum pics once i find a camera....damn its guna look sweet.
            MOTHER BOARD : GIGABYTE K8N-SLI NForce 4
            PROCESSOR: AMD X2 3800+
            GRAPHICS CARD: EVGA 7800GT 256mb
            PSU: Enermax 535W
            MEMORY: Kingston 4x 512 pc3200 = 2GB
            Hard Drive: Seagate 300GB HDD 7,2000 RPM
            MONITOR: 19" Sony
            windows XP: home

Comment

• i bought this little Hornet,but if you're familiar with SFF case,the power supplies are crap.(200 watt usually) so,i'm cutting and slashing and i've managed to put in a full size 450 watt psu

Comment

• with psu

Comment

• Santa was good to me, and sent me this barebones PC. I've been in need of a LAN gaming box and this one fits the bill nicely with the built-in handle. It's a Chyang Fun Model# CF-S868A for a slot 478 Pentium 4 w/533 FSB. It's all aluminum, including the 150W PSU, and is protected with clear acrylic panels on the sides and front. The top has a ribbed black plastic deck on it, and a clear ribbed from underneath handle that's been sprayed silver. The mobo is based on a VIA P4M266
                  chipset, and it has all the connections I'll need for hooking up at the LAN. The AGP slot is a 4X, but I'm willing to accept whatever shortcomings that may cause as it's still a better rig than I'm presently seeing others bring as full towers....and the barebones was only $148US shipped to my door. I've been planning the mods even before I received it, and I'm even considering watercooling it. I'll post more as I get the parts in.
                  :cheers:

Comment

• Here's a pic of the new BOOM!box with the computer I HAVE been dragging to the LANs...That's gonna be a nice change :D

Comment

• My new case

Front

Side, Flash on

Side, flash off

Side panel removed

Comment

• Updated pic of "Hegemony Cricket" with some EL wiring my son did:

Comment

• And an update to "Sneaky" my HTPC and spare kids comp:

Comment

• Hers my crappy case mod.

Comment

• very nice Wordbiker :thumb:
                              it's about time I get to see some pics of all these case mods I've been hearing about :)

Comment

• Nice setups ya'll. Mine will be done soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X