• Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Now that is a sexy case! ...and probably the first wood case I've seen that might have decent cooling :thumb:

Comment

• Nice job, what are the specs on it? Nice clean setup, did u make that case yourself?

Comment

• A set of castors underneath it and it'd be near perfect. :thumb:

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiggo
                      A set of castors underneath it and it'd be near perfect. :thumb:
                      Sure, and upholster the top and you'd have a nice ottoman....:laugh: :cheers:

Comment

• ok, why would have a wooden case, why not acrylic? wouldnt wood get hotter? hm... it loks cool though, nice job :thumb:

Comment

• Originally posted by i need some $$$
                          ok, why would have a wooden case, why not acrylic? wouldnt wood get hotter? hm... it loks cool though, nice job :thumb:
                          Believe it or not....there are those folks out there that can't see the inherent beauty of etched PC boards, wires and capacitors! They want to see the natural beauty of dissected tree carcasses instead! (More work for me...he he he)
                          Note: Actually, both wood and acrylic are poor conductors of thermal energy.

Comment

• Or simply to be different

Comment

• Here is one pic of my latest creation. Its 4am so I will post a couple more tomorrow.

Chez

Comment

• thats a BEAST

Comment

Working...
                                X