This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sand3er View Post
    Pleaes help me someone, I have GA-Z270X-Gaming 5 Mother Board and I enabled Secure Boot and since then my motherboard is in Boot Loop ™ When trying to boot, it cycles through some values on debug LED display and stops at 97 (something to do with console out - display), then turns off and starts again. i tried all the fixes but nothing is working. I need help. :(
    I think your GPU may be getting rejected by Secure Boot device guard. You need to remove your GPU and boot with a Secure Boot compatible GPU. Or use onboard graphics. Then disable Secure Boot.

Comment

• Originally posted by sand3er View Post
      Pleaes help me someone, I have GA-Z270X-Gaming 5 Mother Board and I enabled Secure Boot and since then my motherboard is in Boot Loop ™ When trying to boot, it cycles through some values on debug LED display and stops at 97 (something to do with console out - display), then turns off and starts again. i tried all the fixes but nothing is working. I need help. :(
      The bricking of m/b after changing secure boot settings the wrong way seems quite common.

Clear CMOS doesnt seem to help - only using QFLASH+ to re-flash if you have it, triggering DualBIOS if you have it, or using onboard video if you have an iGPU

Secure boot isnt needed for W11 - but some games call for it
      If it says Enabled not active mode:setup
      - ensure youre booting into Windows with CSM off
      - turn off secure boot
      - toggle standard to custom
      - toggle custom to standard accepting factory defaults
      - enable secure boot

Comment

• Originally posted by epeen View Post

I think your GPU may be getting rejected by Secure Boot device guard. You need to remove your GPU and boot with a Secure Boot compatible GPU. Or use onboard graphics. Then disable Secure Boot.
        Strictly speaking there isnt a secure boot compatible GPU - there are GPUs that support UEFI boot and it is true that sometimes people with onboard video have been able to get out of the boot loop caused by changing secure boot key settings the wrong way

Part of the problem is the internet's confusion between secure boot and UEFI boot (CSM off)
        W11 just needs secure boot capable - fTPM and UEFI boot but some games needlessly call up secure boot

Comment

• Hello,

Thanks in advance for any assistance provided.
          There are a few things I don't understand when looking at my CHIPSET driver list for my mobo on the Gigabyte support site. I am running Win 10 64bit.

I am sorry, but I could not figure out how to add an image in my message, nor could I upload an attachment.

1. Are the INF files and IMEI files completely independent of each other? Meaning, I can install any combination?

2. What does a note like this mean exactly? "(NOTE) Win 10 ver.1903 supported."

3. Does the note at IMEI v11.7.0.1054... "(NOTE) Please update the latest BIOS for ME Firmware before installing this driver. Update Intel ME for security vulnerabilities" mean that I would have to be using at least BIOS ver. F21 to use this version of the IMEI. Also, this note is not listed with any later IMEI versions. Am I to assume that the note is valid from that point forward?

Thanks, Sylvester1

Comment

• Hi guys,
            I have a Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Master motherboard and every now and then at startup it boots straight into the bios can you help this is my specs
            MB Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Master CPU i7 11700K @4.6ghz GPU Gigabyte RTX 3080ti Memory 32ghz Corsair DDR4 Vengeance C16 3200mhz Cooler Noctua NH-D15 with 2 fans Power Supply Corsair HX1000 Case Thremaltake level 20xt Windows 11 64 bit P3Dv5 Thrustmaster HOTAS warthog stick and throttle Thrustmaster TPR pendular rudder pedals

Comment

• Hello, i recently built my pc 3 weeks ago and i had a problem where my monitor, mouse and keyboard would lose connectivity and not work unless i unplug my pc (power button wouldn't work either but fans and ram rgb still on). This happened to me twice on these weeks even though pc would work perfectly. After some research i find out my RAM isn't listed on the memory list of my mobo

https://download.gigabyte.com/FileLi...b0b28f2ba93374 0

Does that mean my DRAM is incompatible with my mobo?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600G

RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB (2X8GB) DDR4 3600MHz CMW16GX4M2D3600C18

MOBO: Gigabyte B550M DS3H

PSU: Be Quiet System Power 9 600W

SSD: Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2​

Comment

• Hello !

I have a Gigabyte Z790 Aero G motherboard and I recently flashed the newest BIOS F4g.
                I enabled Instant 6GHZ in the BIOS but when I run for example Furmark it only goes up to 5.5GHZ. Why is that ?

Comment

• Originally posted by nipp View Post
                  Hello, i recently built my pc 3 weeks ago and i had a problem where my monitor, mouse and keyboard would lose connectivity and not work unless i unplug my pc (power button wouldn't work either but fans and ram rgb still on). This happened to me twice on these weeks even though pc would work perfectly. After some research i find out my RAM isn't listed on the memory list of my mobo

https://download.gigabyte.com/FileLi...b0b28f2ba93374 0

Does that mean my DRAM is incompatible with my mobo?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600G

RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB (2X8GB) DDR4 3600MHz CMW16GX4M2D3600C18

MOBO: Gigabyte B550M DS3H

PSU: Be Quiet System Power 9 600W

SSD: Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2​
                  How are the unresponsive peripherals connected? Are you sure the PC is not freezing rather than just them becoming unresponsive?

Unlikely the RAM is incompatible, the QVL is not exhaustive; those modules are fairly common.

I would update your UEFI (F15) then reset and save defaults, then set accordingly to need - you should enable XMP with your RAM.

I run the B550 Gaming X v2 with the same BIOS and 3200 RAM (XMP). I use the 9235 Realtek Audio and the v4 chipset driver you have also neglected to specify Windows version - if you are using a preview release then that's likely the issue. I use W11 22H2 public.

Could be an issue with the graphics driver beyond that - 22.5.1 are stable, 22.11.1 is the latest.

Comment

• I have a GA-Z97X-UD5H motherboard and I have a TPM 2.0 chip in the TPM header. The Bios is updated to version 11D and I still can not get Windows 10 to recognize the TPM 2.0 chip.
                    Also, the Intel Trusted Platform is enabled in the Bios but it still says it is not supported. How can I fix this problem?

Thank you,
                    John

Comment

• Originally posted by DesertHound View Post
                      I have a GA-Z97X-UD5H motherboard and I have a TPM 2.0 chip in the TPM header. The Bios is updated to version 11D and I still can not get Windows 10 to recognize the TPM 2.0 chip.
                      Also, the Intel Trusted Platform is enabled in the Bios but it still says it is not supported. How can I fix this problem?

Thank you,
                      John
                      Contact GB support.

Comment

• Product Name: GA-Z97X-UD3H-BK (1.2)
                        BIOS Ver: F8
                        Brand: GIGABYTE
                        Model: GeForce® GTX 1050 Ti OC 4G (1.0/rev1.1/rev1.2)
                        Model: INTEL CORE I5-4690K
                        Operating System: Win 10 64-bit
                        Brand: Corsair
                        Size: 16GB (4X4GB)
                        Memory Part No.: CMX8GX3M1A1333C9

I want to upgrade my pc to windows 11 but I dont have the TPM device.
                        I see various 20 pin models on the gigabyte website, which one should I buy to work on my motherboard?
                        Is it this one; https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/GC-TPM-rev-10#ov
                        Or This One: https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/GC-TPM-rev-11#ov
                        Or This One: https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/GC-TPM20#ov

thank you!!!

Comment

• I just bought a second-hand version of this board as my PSU blow up last week. I had few issues like sleep mode was no go fo the last months and my keyboard LED stopped. so I thought it was MB. Then last week while on D3 playing the screen went funny with some noise and a big bang from the pc and blow up. So ordered a gigabyte UG1000GM Modular and tried it on the PC and no boot. I thought I fried the MB, so went on eBay and found the exact one and bought it to find it won't boot. please anyone know is it the power supply?

Comment

• sorry the MB is gigabyte GA-ex58 UD5

Comment

Working...
                            X