Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Welcome to GIGABYTE Technical Support!

Good afternoon. I have a big question whether there is a new uiefi bios for Gigabyte P67a-d3-b3 rev1. 0 except u1d. Since it does not detect the new RX 580 video card and the old card works perfectly.

Comment

• Serial port option has disappeared

Hi

I use a Z390 Aorus Master - BIOS F11c. Since several version, Serial port option has disappeared from settings. How to find this hidden function? How disable serial port now?

Could you tell me, please.

Comment

hii i have the gigabyte z170x gaming 7 rev 1 motherboard..i have the newst bios and i am able to still overclock my bclk but sometime sit causes my pc too freeze up, dose this new bios still allow bclk? i found alot that says no it totally dosent but yet mine works, also...how do i use the turbo bclk thats on ym motherboard which was basically the reason i bought the board than if not? i have the sky lake i7 6700 non k cpu thank you and reply and help would be very appreciated

Comment

Anyone know the difference between GA-X299 UD4 & GA-X299 UD4 PRO other than lighting?

Comment

idk if this is proper place too post...but i have the gigabyte z70x gaming 7 with the latest bios...i have the i7 6700 non k...if i try too downgrade bios too the last bios that allowed bclk o.c will the board/bios allow me too do so from the gigabyte website? i would hate to try and use ubu to downgrade only the microcode....also will the dual bios save me if something were to go wrong somehow during the downgrade of the bios?

Comment

Hi Janus Yeh

Why my GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI MB can not support E5-1680 V2 CPU, when I turn on power but it reboot suddenly and can't entering BIOS interface even I update to F5g(beta BIOS from Gigabytes official support) & F5f(modded by expert here)

Comment

Hello, maybe someone can help me with my Bios problems?!
                I have a X570 Aorus Elite and except the very first Bios update F4 all other crash my PC
                I cant install F5B , F10, F11 , F12F. I also tried the Beta once but all are not working for me.
                I can install all of them and run in Windows and do stuff, but i get totaly random crashes while gaming. It can happend once in 3 days or it can happend 5x a day.
                I cant figure out what the Problem ist since F4 totaly working fine for me but once i go up all is f*** up, maybe someone epxerienced similar things and know how to fix?

My setup: Aorus Elite / 3700x / 2x 16GB Ballistix Sport LT V2 Dual Rank / Palit 2070 Super GRP

Comment

• Aorus Master X570 dont runs IF1900 with all F20 UEFI

F20a&b runs not on my MASTER. With the F20 from the Homepage i can run IF1867 but i have to raise SoC,VDDG and VDDP

F11 IF 1900 SoC 1,112V, SoC LLC High, VDDG 961, VDDP 951 stable

F20 IF 1900 dont Boot error F9

F20 IF 1867 SoC 1,15V, SoC LLC High, VDDG 1050, VDDP 1050 boot but its not stable, even with SoC 1,2V

Default UEFI Settings SoC is 1,1V but in HWINfo its only 1,087V
                  Dram Voltage set to 1,42V and HWInfo shows 1,44-1,452V

Comment

• ^
                    More info about X570 setting and BIOS you can found here:

https://www.overclock.net/forum/11-a...hread-916.html

Comment

• Originally posted by stasio View Post
                      ^
                      More info about X570 setting and BIOS you can found here:

https://www.overclock.net/forum/11-a...hread-916.html

Stasio do you happen to know anything about the bugs I have experienced with F20 that are addressed in this reddit post:  https://www.reddit.com/r/gigabytegam...ster_and_bios/

It appears to be clearly bios related, as the issue is mitigated by reverting to F11. Any harm in just staying on F11 as it is stable with my system (1 random bsod in 6 months)?

Comment

• Good afternoon,

I have a couple of questions:

I just replaced my Z390 Gaming X by a Z390 I Aorus Pro wifi (ITX).

- The latest BIOS is F8c, and I don't see this board listed in the BETA bios list. Is this the best bios for this board or can I use a Z390 Aorus Pro wifi bios instead ?

- I replaced my Gskill Trident Z 3200 C16 (4x8) by 2x16 Patriot Viper 3200 C16 which is on the QVL. Something very strange is happening :
                        With the Patriot, I boot to Windows and everything works perfectly (gaming and all), but I cannot boot to Bios! If I press DEL, it just freezes on POST. Tried clear CMOS, didn't change anything.
                        The only way I can enter BIOS is to replace my RAM by the GSkill.
                        What I did is that I configured everything (my OC, fans and all) using the Gskill RAM, saved and replace the RAM by the Patriot.
                        It's working but clearly I'd like to be able to go to BIOS with my Patriot RAM. Is this a known issue ?
                        Any idea what I did wrong before I return the Patriot RAM?

Thanks for the support!

Last edited by noxyd; 07-19-2020, 06:37 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by noxyd View Post
                          Good afternoon,

I have a couple of questions:

I just replaced my Z390 Gaming X by a Z390 I Aorus Pro wifi (ITX).

- The latest BIOS is F8c, and I don't see this board listed in the BETA bios list. Is this the best bios for this board or can I use a Z390 Aorus Pro wifi bios instead ?

- I replaced my Gskill Trident Z 3200 C16 (4x8) by 2x16 Patriot Viper 3200 C16 which is on the QVL. Something very strange is happening :
                          With the Patriot, I boot to Windows and everything works perfectly (gaming and all), but I cannot boot to Bios! If I press DEL, it just freezes on POST. Tried clear CMOS, didn't change anything.
                          The only way I can enter BIOS is to replace my RAM by the GSkill.
                          What I did is that I configured everything (my OC, fans and all) using the Gskill RAM, saved and replace the RAM by the Patriot.
                          It's working but clearly I'd like to be able to go to BIOS with my Patriot RAM. Is this a known issue ?
                          Any idea what I did wrong before I return the Patriot RAM?

Thanks for the support!
                          Z390IAORUSPROWIFI.F8g

https://www.mediafire.com/file/b6h1g...OWIFI.F8g/file

Comment

• So, is Gigabyte planning to drop the X299X Aorus Master? I see that the bios firmware has not been updated in almost a year. Seems a really long time to not update bios firmware on a motherboard that is so expensive and complex......comments from gigabyte would be welcome.

Comment

• Originally posted by meaganmargaret View Post
                              So, is Gigabyte planning to drop the X299X Aorus Master? I see that the bios firmware has not been updated in almost a year. Seems a really long time to not update bios firmware on a motherboard that is so expensive and complex......comments from gigabyte would be welcome.
                              Latest is F3d....
                              http://www.mediafire.com/file/rvw3vr...ASTER.F3d/file

Comment

• Maybe for better integration of new functions and free memory, GIGABYTE should remove support for Ryzen 1000 for X570 chipsets?

Comment

Working...
                                X