Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Welcome to GIGABYTE Technical Support!

Originally posted by pocenk View Post
    hi i have a EP45-DS5 mobo, i want to ask about easytune6, when i install on windows XP, the 3.3v and 12V didn't show on hw monitor tab, it's that normal?
    my worry is when i use OCCT the 12V show instability voltage (1.5~8.9v) i consider that OCCT might be wrong reading. because when i use IP35 proxe my PSU work very well on the voltage.

my rig:
    EP45-DS5
    E5200
    PSU XIGMATEK 650W
    GTX275
    windows XP

please help me:D
    EP45-D series don't have this measurements(even in the BIOS),so don't worry.
    OCCT using (if you didn't set different source)your own built-in soft,which is irrelevant for you.
    BIOS-PC Health Status
    Last edited by stasio; 08-08-2009, 02:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by stasio View Post
      EP45-D series don't have this measurements(even in the BIOS),so don't worry.
      OCCT using (if you didn't set different source)your own built-in soft,which is irrelevant for you.
      BIOS-PC Health Status
      ok thanks u sir,

1.what program should i use to monitoring the temp,voltage,etc on my DS5 mobo?

2. when i OC my procie to 4,4 (352x12.5) with these setting:
      CPU vcore..........................1.55v
      CPU PLL.............................1.500v
      CPU termination.................. 1.200v
      VMCH................................1.26v
      FSB Strap...........................2.40C(845 using 333 strap)
      Vdimm................................2.100v
      timing................................4-4-4-12(adata 800+ PC6400)
      PCIex Freq..........................100
      X.M.P.................................disable

orthos and OCCT never pass, but 3dmark vantage pass very well. and after sometimes the system shutdown improperly, at the morning when i turn on my system, the mobo seems to be ON and OFF several times every 2 seconds.
      what should i do

thank u

sorry if my english very bad
      Last edited by pocenk; 08-08-2009, 03:31 AM.
      Core 2 Quad Q6600 @3.280 | EP45-DS5 F13b | Team Xtreme Dark 4GB kit PC8500 CL6 | WDC500AADS x2 | Zotac GTX275 AMP! | NRP-MC651 | NH-D14 | Cosmos S

Comment

You can find a list of monitoring downloads here.----> http://forums.tweaktown.com/f69/late...y-tools-30530/
        Keep an I on your core temperatures that's high on your cpu core voltage.
        Some would say use realtemp/coretemp but it only works on about half of the systems out there.
        I prefer HWmonitor 1.14 You can find it here----> CPUID
        On mine the Vin1 is DDR2 voltage.---->
        By artdrivers at 2009-06-24
        Last edited by artdrivers; 08-08-2009, 09:41 AM.
        http://forums.tweaktown.com/gigabyte...ench-test.html
        http://www.gigabyte-usa.com/FileList...ios_qflash.pdf
        Phenom II 945 @ 3.2Ghz w/Thermaltake Big Typhoon Pro 14 CPU Cooler
        Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H rev.1.1 F11
        Sapphire 3870HD / 100225L / 512MB / ddr4
        4GB / Kingston / KHX8500D2K2/2GN / 5-5-5-18 / 1066Mhz
        (2) WD Caviar / WD2500AAKS/ 250GB in SATA RAID-0
        (1) WD Caviar / WD2500AAKS/ 250GB in SATA AHCI
        (2) IDE's 1 8XdualDVDRW 1 52x32x52x CDRW
        Antec /Neo HE550 / 550W
        Mid size ATX case with show through panel
        2) 80x80 front fans (1) 120x120 rear fan and small nb fan
        Microsoft comfort curve USB keyboard 2000 ver.1.0
        Logitech G500 USB mouse
        Monitor: CMV937A
        7.1+2 Channel High Definition ALC889A
        Dual boot Windows 7 32bit home & Windows 7 64bit home

Comment

I prefer and suggest Everest Ultimate, also found at the above link. But you can use any tool you like really.

Comment

ok thank u sir, now i'm using everst ultimate.

i'm asking because i'm worry about the 12v voltage, i thought my PSU was damage :D

so lately i overclock my E5200 to 4,25 (340x12.5)

vCore 1.525000 (CPUZ read 1.49)
            CPU PLL 1.5
            CPU termination 1.2
            Vdimm 2.080
            PCIex Freq 100
            XMP disable

using 2.40B ratio for mem and manual timing 4-4-4-12
            the others are set to AUTO
            run OCCT without error
            but everytime i plugged out the power chord and plugged in again the mobo was not directly ON, it seem to boot loop 1 time

is that something wrong with my setting ?
            Core 2 Quad Q6600 @3.280 | EP45-DS5 F13b | Team Xtreme Dark 4GB kit PC8500 CL6 | WDC500AADS x2 | Zotac GTX275 AMP! | NRP-MC651 | NH-D14 | Cosmos S

Comment

1.2 Vtt may be why, that seems a little low to me

And depending on how long you unplug it the CMOS may need to recharge/reload your settings, so one loop would be normal.
              Last edited by Lsdmeasap; 08-10-2009, 05:55 AM.

Comment

owh ic sir, now i know about gigabyte, it's really different from abit. but gigabyte is awesome mobo. i can go 4ghz without change anything, only the timing set to manual

thank you very much, now i'm going to try 4.4Ghz
                by the way, i can't found CPU VTT on the BIOS, is that same as PLL or termination, or CPU reference 1&2?
                Last edited by pocenk; 08-10-2009, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Gigabyte makes some great products for sure pocenk!!

Please don't leave Vcore, Vtt, PLL or Vdimm on Auto as they may use way to much when you overclock.

Vtt is CPU Termination, sorry for the confusion on that. Good luck on 4.4Ghz!

Comment

ok then, tonight i'll go to try 4.4Ghz

this thread very useful for me, i couldn't find the answer at my local forum :D

thank u very much

Comment

Anytime, good luck!

If you need help please make a new thread with all your specs and settings and we will try to help you out further

Comment

Hello again!

About 6 weeks ago, more or less, I asked Janus and Gigabyte for help regarding my EX58-UD5 mobo and the b2 led error it reported (refer to post #445 http://forums.tweaktown.com/303676-post445.html).

I'm updating that post just to say that Gigabyte kindly accepted my request to RMA the board so it can be fixed, no matter the store's claiming about the CPU socket bent pins.
                        One thing I can say: Respect Gigabyte and it's employees and Gigabyte and it's employees will respect you for sure!

Gigabyte Costumer Support and Gigabyte Technical Service Zone took 3 days only to answer my technical and non-technical questions concerning the led error and the warranty; and from the day I filled the RMA request at the store to the day a new board was delivered in hands to me in Portugal where I live, it took 6 weeks.
                        Yeah, Gigabyte didn't fix the board; Gigabyte replaced the board!

I'm happy with Gigabyte's RMA service! It is NOT the nightmare I heard about before in this very forums.

I can't thank you Gigabyte and Janus enough!!!

Thank you! THANK YOU!

JR
                        System Components: Intel i7 920 C0 @ 4,0Ghz; Gigabyte EX58-UD5 (X58-EXTREME F12 BIOS); Sapphire HD5970 2GB OC Edition; Western Digital Blue 500GB; Seagate 7200.12 1000MB; 6GB Corsair 1333Mhz DDR3; DVD-RW LG; Corsair TX750W
                        Watercooling System: EK-Supreme Skt 1366 WaterBlock + EK backplate Skt 1366; Kit EK-FB GAX58 WaterBlocks; Aqua-Computer AquagratiX 5970 WaterBlock; 360mm Thermaltake radiator; 360mm BI Stealth X-Flow radiator; Laing MCP355 pump; EK-DDC X-TOP rev.2 Plexi
                        Danger Den Plexi E/S 1/2" reservoir; 4x A.C. Ryan UV 120mm; 3x Tacens Ventus PRO ICE 120mm; 2x NoiseBlocker Black Silent XE2 92mm; Liquid Cooling FESER Black; FESER tubing 3/8" ID and 5/8" OD; Enzotech Compression Fittings G 1/4

Comment

Hiya.

Just installed a GA-X48-DQ6 and I am having hangs, reboots and so on. Wasn't sure where to post so I made a thread in main part of forum. Here's a link:

Thanks in advance :)

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Rook View Post
                            Hello again!

About 6 weeks ago, more or less, I asked Janus and Gigabyte for help regarding my EX58-UD5 mobo and the b2 led error it reported (refer to post #445 http://forums.tweaktown.com/303676-post445.html).

I'm updating that post just to say that Gigabyte kindly accepted my request to RMA the board so it can be fixed, no matter the store's claiming about the CPU socket bent pins.
                            One thing I can say: Respect Gigabyte and it's employees and Gigabyte and it's employees will respect you for sure!

Gigabyte Costumer Support and Gigabyte Technical Service Zone took 3 days only to answer my technical and non-technical questions concerning the led error and the warranty; and from the day I filled the RMA request at the store to the day a new board was delivered in hands to me in Portugal where I live, it took 6 weeks.
                            Yeah, Gigabyte didn't fix the board; Gigabyte replaced the board!

I'm happy with Gigabyte's RMA service! It is NOT the nightmare I heard about before in this very forums.

I can't thank you Gigabyte and Janus enough!!!

Thank you! THANK YOU!

JR
                            Thanks for your post about your RMA Experience!! I agree, their RMA Service is good and pretty fast.

So your new board is working good then? Hope so!!

Post back anytime if you have any questions

Originally posted by Fizzban View Post
                            Hiya.

Just installed a GA-X48-DQ6 and I am having hangs, reboots and so on. Wasn't sure where to post so I made a thread in main part of forum. Here's a link:

Thanks in advance :)
                            Will check it out now

Comment

Hi,

Problem with Wake-On-LAN for GA-MA770-DS3 rev1.0 motherboard. BIOS F7.

BIOS set to S3 (STR)
                              NIC set to wake on magic packet in Win7

After PC enters S3 sleep, magic packet sent to PC will only wake it up during first couple of minutes after sleep.

After PC is in sleep for more than couple of minutes, magic packet is ignored. Note that LAN light does stay on whole time.

Tests are done on LAN, PC's connected throiugh switch.

Any ideas?

Comment

I will try to help you in your other post, one sec

Comment

Working...
                                X