Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'm dissapointed i see quite a few nicely done customs here but our missing the completely useless things like window decals and oragami wiring come on people you could be so much more into it
    :cheers:

Comment

• That's just a matter of personal taste and the cases reflect the tastes of the owners plus decals are totally useless in my books and wiring should be hidden as much as physically possible. : peace2:
      <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

• 1600xp @ 1733 MHz, 768 MB Samsung PC2700, Swiftech H20-8500 Watercooling Kit, MSI KT3 Ultra2, GeForce 3 Ti 200 @ 220/440, Western Digital 80 GB 7200 RPM 8MB Cache ATA/100, 470w Vantec Stealth PSU, SoundBlaster Audigy , Clear Acrylic Case, LinkSyS NIC, Road Runner Cable Modem, 12x DVD, 16X HP Burner, ThermalTake RAMsinks, UV Cold Cathode, UV Rounded IDE Cables
        www.ocia.net

Comment

• Now that is pretty freakin cool.

Comment

• Sorry but it's only a cheap digicam but some ppl have asked for a look behind the door of this. :D

Comment

• Not really modded like some of the others, but I like it.

Comment

• It's an UNEEC case plus alloy to boot so ya cookin' anyway (umm.. CooL that is). :thumb:

Chieftec brand that one? :?:

<center> </center>

Comment

• Another one, a little darker in the room

Comment

• There are some really cool cases here. Mine are boring old grey things (well there quite new really but never the less boring) .

After seeeing those Xoxide cases im seriously tempted to get one but alas the shipping cost is a bit much. Better get my hacksaw out and a note book for the case modding forums!

Comment

• Mods do not stop at the case!

<small>Reduced for the benefit of others. ;)</small>

Comment

• Very Cool DOA...i like the bios too

I gotta learn that BIOS trick...
                        - Damien

Comment

• I run Abit, so this is the best site for me. You can get tools for any Award BIOS here.
                          Booting up a custom BIOS is totally cool at LAN parties.

OOPS, door was open, you can see the CMOS reset switch, but not the front graphic.

Comment

• Other side is just a clear panel.

<small>Reduced for the benefit of others. ;)</small>

Comment

• that pic is mighty big. You may want to resize that.........

Ok peeps I got stage 2 complete. Check them out

hehe make sure you take notice of the coolest volcano 9 you'll ever see:p

Comment

• my kind of case modding.................... (could do it w/o case)
                                take the left side panel out of the case
                                buy a fan. (not a case fan)
                                take some duct tape....... and tape the fan around your case
                                and Tadaa.............

Comment

Working...
                                X