intel uefi satadriver 11.6.0.1702 to 12.7.0.1936
    marvell 88se91xx sata raid 1.0.0.0027 to 1.0.1.0025
    realtek pcie gbe controller 2.50 to 2.57
    sandy gopdriver 2.0.1023 to 2.0.1024
    ivy gopdriver 3.0.1023
    sandy (06a7) cpu-microcode rev.29 added
    ivy e1(06a9) cpu-microcode from rev17 to 19
    modified splash logo
    Can you please update this Bios release thanks. (I tried the UD4 Bios but not compatible)

Comment

• Re: GIGABYTE Modified Bios

If someone can update the GA-Z77X-UD3H BIOS F20e bios with all the latest(Plus 13.2.0.2134) i would be grateful.

Comment

Originally posted by stasio View Post
        Easy AMI UEFI BIOS Modding
        Guide: How to use the "UEFI BIOS Updater".......(current ver.1.82)

If you cann't do....
        tmr...I'll do for you

Edit:

GA-Z87X-OC - F9c-mod

Modified with :

Intel Legacy RAID ROM 12.7.0.1936 to 13.2.0.2134
        Intel UEFI SataDriver 12.5.0.1815 to 13.2.0.2134
        Intel PCI Accelerated SVGA PC 2179 to 2180
        Intel GOPdriver 5.0.1036 to 1037
        Intel Boot Agent PXE 1.5.04 to 1.5.56
        Intel GigabitLan X64 5.1.00 to 6.3.27
        CPU MicroCode 06C319 to 06C31A
        ME firmware 9.0.30.1482
        Modified splash logo 2

MEI 9.0.31.1487 (Firmware) flash yourself in Windows mode.
        Should I rename the .bin file to .F9c and then flash with efiflash?
        (The only way I know :p)

Comment

Originally posted by julianbos View Post
          Should I rename the .bin file to .F9c and then flash with efiflash?
          (The only way I know :p)
          Yes,you can rename BIOS file.

Comment

Thank you for you time and work on F9c Stasio :) big cheers

Comment

Ok, i'm starting to think my problem is related to a bios issue. Here's the thing.
              I have a dual monitor setup,primary monitor running od dedicated graphics card, secundary from my igpu HD4000. The problem is that i get a BSOD or the comp. restarts if i don't go in to bios every FIRST pc startup,just go in save changes and exit. That way it boots normal. But when i don't do that i get BSOD (system_service_exception atikmdag64.sys). The primary diplay in bios set to Auto. If i set it to IGPU the computer starts normal,but then the secundary monitor is "primary" and it boot-s (shows picture) slower and i don't like that. If i disable the igpu the pc starts up normal. And i don't want to run both monitors from dedicated gpu because the clock then get up to 500/1500 in idle. And i also need the igpu for my obs game stream encoding.
              Tried almost every driver there is for the HD4000 and the problem is the same in all cases.
              So i might think this is a bios driver issue.

I have all the latest drivers for my system installed,bios version F16mod12 (mod13 giving me bsod,cpu instabillity,....) other specs are in the hardware info.

Any info or solution regarding this problem would be appreciated.

D.

Comment

Originally posted by Nwanko View Post
                Ok, i'm starting to think my problem is related to a bios issue. Here's the thing.
                I have a dual monitor setup,primary monitor running od dedicated graphics card, secundary from my igpu HD4000. The problem is that i get a BSOD or the comp. restarts if i don't go in to bios every FIRST pc startup,just go in save changes and exit. That way it boots normal. But when i don't do that i get BSOD (system_service_exception atikmdag64.sys). The primary diplay in bios set to Auto. If i set it to IGPU the computer starts normal,but then the secundary monitor is "primary" and it boot-s (shows picture) slower and i don't like that. If i disable the igpu the pc starts up normal. And i don't want to run both monitors from dedicated gpu because the clock then get up to 500/1500 in idle. And i also need the igpu for my obs game stream encoding.
                Tried almost every driver there is for the HD4000 and the problem is the same in all cases.
                So i might think this is a bios driver issue.

I have all the latest drivers for my system installed,bios version F16mod12 (mod13 giving me bsod,cpu instabillity,....) other specs are in the hardware info.

Any info or solution regarding this problem would be appreciated.

D.
                atikmdag64.sys is one of the AMD display drivers. Have you tried a different driver? Sometimes the latest ain't always the greatest.
                Maximus 8 Hero/6700K @ 4.8/4x4GB LPX @ 3200 15-17-17-36 CR1
                Case Labs SM8 w/dual pedestals / Custom water w/ acrylic pipe / Light box
                PowerColor 390Xw/EK block / Samsung 840 Pro 256GBx2 RAID 0 / 128GBx1 SSD's | 3 HDD's / DVD burner
                Dual Aquaero 5 Pro controllers for pumps & fans / FC9 for led's only 2xD5 pwm w/Bitspower tops - MCP35x2 - 3x480 rads/1x240 rad/AP15 fans / EK supremcy
                Seasonic Platinum 1000w custom fabbed/sleeved psu wiring by me

Wifes: Z77X-UD5H / 3770K w/c with Raystorm copper block & 2 Rads/ Kingston HyperX RAM / Switch 810 case/ PowerColor AX7950 w/EK block
                HTPC: Z68 Pro3 M / 2105

SOLD:Z97X-UD5H /4790K/F11b mod BIOS/[email protected] 4x4GB Kingston Genesis KHX24C11X3K4 2400 RAM 11-13-13-30
                SOLD:Z87X-UD5H /4770K

Comment

It happens no matter what driver i install....

Comment

Originally posted by Nwanko View Post
                    It happens no matter what driver i install....
                    So if you set the first display to PEG it still does the same thing?
                    Maximus 8 Hero/6700K @ 4.8/4x4GB LPX @ 3200 15-17-17-36 CR1
                    Case Labs SM8 w/dual pedestals / Custom water w/ acrylic pipe / Light box
                    PowerColor 390Xw/EK block / Samsung 840 Pro 256GBx2 RAID 0 / 128GBx1 SSD's | 3 HDD's / DVD burner
                    Dual Aquaero 5 Pro controllers for pumps & fans / FC9 for led's only 2xD5 pwm w/Bitspower tops - MCP35x2 - 3x480 rads/1x240 rad/AP15 fans / EK supremcy
                    Seasonic Platinum 1000w custom fabbed/sleeved psu wiring by me

Wifes: Z77X-UD5H / 3770K w/c with Raystorm copper block & 2 Rads/ Kingston HyperX RAM / Switch 810 case/ PowerColor AX7950 w/EK block
                    HTPC: Z68 Pro3 M / 2105

SOLD:Z97X-UD5H /4790K/F11b mod BIOS/[email protected] 4x4GB Kingston Genesis KHX24C11X3K4 2400 RAM 11-13-13-30
                    SOLD:Z87X-UD5H /4770K

Comment

Originally posted by boondocks View Post
                      So if you set the first display to PEG it still does the same thing?
                      Yes. Unless i set it to igpu, the pc just wont boot normal.

Comment

Originally posted by Waly View Post
                        Hi,

is there a change to get a mod bios with current and newest OROMs for GA-Z77-D3H?
                        I got new final bios (F23) here: http://forums.tweaktown.com/gigabyte...beta-bios.html
                        Download from this site: Z77D3H.23

Thank you...
                        Looking for anybody that can update/mode this official bios from Gigabyte?
                        There exists a modded bios F23B on this thread at first site, but this is a beta bios.

Can anybody mod this F23?

Comment

• Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3R

Hi - I have an older GA-EP45-UD3R board that I am using with Unraid. I need to expand the system with additional hard drives. I bought a Supermicro PCI x8 SATA card hoping to use the video card slot for the SATA card. I hardly use the monitor and all management is done remotely, so replacing the video card seemed logical. What I did not realize is that this board 'requires' a PCI video card to be present or it will not post. Is there any way I can get around this issue? The two video options in the bios are PCI and PEG, none of which help the system to post without a video card. This is a great board and everything is working as it should, the limitation of a single PCIex slot for video card may end up costing as a significant upgrade cost. Any help is much appreciated!
                          Last edited by abctechie; 08-20-2014, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Oh and a request. Can i get a bios update with the latest for P55-UD4 F10 bios. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Waly View Post
                              Looking for anybody that can update/mode this official bios from Gigabyte?
                              There exists a modded bios F23B on this thread at first site, but this is a beta bios.

Can anybody mod this F23?
                              Hello Waly,

You may download this mod if you understand the risk as written in post 1 of this thread.

If you do install the BIOS, I am sure that many readers will appreciate if you post a message telling the result and make it possible to update the status of the mod.

GA-Z77-D3H BIOS F23 mod

Modified with :

Intel Legacy RAID for SATA 11.6.0.1702 to 13.1.0.2126
                              Intel UEFI RAID SataDriver 11.6.0.1702 to 13.1.0.2126
                              Atheros PCIE Ethernet Controller 2.0.2.7 to 2.0.6.6
                              Atheros PCIE Ethernet Controller 2.1.1.1 to 2.1.1.5
                              Realtek Boot Agent PXE from 2.50 to 2.60
                              Realtek Universal Network Driver UNDI from 2.015 to 2.028
                              Intel PCI Accelerated SVGA BIOS 2158 to 2170
                              Intel Sandy GOPdriver 2.0.1023 to 2.0.1024
                              Intel Ivy GOPdriver 3.0.1023 to 3.0.1027
                              CPU MicroCode Pack Sandy 6A728 and Ivy 6A917 to Sandy 6A729 and Ivy 6A91B
                              Modified splash logo 2

ME Firmware update yourself
                              Last edited by Priskvark; 08-21-2014, 07:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Priskvark View Post
                                Hello Waly,

You may download this mod if you understand the risk as written in post 1 of this thread.

If you do install the BIOS, I am sure that many readers will appreciate if you post a message telling the result and make it possible to update the status of the mod.

GA-Z77-D3H BIOS F23 mod

Modified with :

Intel Legacy RAID for SATA 11.6.0.1702 to 13.1.0.2126
                                Intel UEFI RAID SataDriver 11.6.0.1702 to 13.1.0.2126
                                Atheros PCIE Ethernet Controller 2.0.2.7 to 2.0.6.6
                                Atheros PCIE Ethernet Controller 2.1.1.1 to 2.1.1.5
                                Realtek Boot Agent PXE from 2.50 to 2.60
                                Realtek Universal Network Driver UNDI from 2.015 to 2.028
                                Intel PCI Accelerated SVGA BIOS 2158 to 2170
                                Intel Sandy GOPdriver 2.0.1023 to 2.0.1024
                                Intel Ivy GOPdriver 3.0.1023 to 3.0.1027
                                CPU MicroCode Pack Sandy 6A728 and Ivy 6A917 to Sandy 6A729 and Ivy 6A91B
                                Modified splash logo 2

ME Firmware update yourself
                                The F23 Final (from April 2014) worked too. It is an official but have old oRoms. So not usefull.

I tested and verified the GA-Z77-D3H BIOS F23 mod and it worked perfekt (1 week). This modded Bios removed some hardware bugs.
                                Bug 1 Removed with F23Mod: Computer start automatic sometimes, fixed.
                                Bug 2 Removed with F23Mod: Hardware hang when play BF4 and some other Games with a GF560Ti. I think this is the same problem with other graphic cards I heared from graphic card support. The official bios have very old oRoms.
                                Better perfomance, the system is little faster and more stable.

No new problems found afer this f23modded bios now.

Comment

Working...
                                X