RAW GOP VBT HASWELL - 189
    OROM VBIOS HSW-BDW - 1044
    3 - Network
    EFI Lx Killer Undi - 1.1.0.13
    OROM Lx Killer E2xxx - 2.1.1.5?
    5 - CPU MicroCode UPDATED

TPM2.0 supported (How? i dont known)
    Rebar pending
    Last edited by traposama; 06-06-2023, 06:39 AM.

Comment

• GA-Z97X-Gaming5 1.0

Here is an updated/modded BIOS based on the Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming 5 Beta BIOS version F8b (Obtained from Gigabyte Support - Date 08/24/2018).

This modded BIOS contains the following updates:

Disk Controller:
      EFI IRST RAID for SATA: 13.5.0.2164 ? 14.8.2.2397
      OROM IRST RAID for SATA: 13.5.0.2164 ? 14.8.2.2397

Video:
      EFI GOP Driver HSW-BDW: 5.5.1032 ? 5.5.1034

Network:
      EFI Lx Killer Network UNDI: 1.1.0.3 ? 1.1.0.13
      OROM QCM-Atheros PXE: 2.1.1.1 ? 2.1.1.5

Updated CPU Microcodes.

TPM 2.0 module enabled.
      ?
      MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Comment

• Hello, honoured experts! Forgive me, a newbie, if I write in the wrong place or off topic.

Can you please tell me if it is possible to enable "above 4g decoding" function in GA-Z97MX-Gaming 5 motherboard by editing the bios? I ran UEFITool, loaded the latest available bios (F7c) and found this phrase in the search results. But I don't know how to edit the bios myself. I need all this to activate resizable bar on my old hardware, a feature that greatly improves performance in modern games.? Thank you!

Comment

• Originally posted by Performance-thirsty View Post
          Hello, honoured experts! Forgive me, a newbie, if I write in the wrong place or off topic.

Can you please tell me if it is possible to enable "above 4g decoding" function in GA-Z97MX-Gaming 5 motherboard by editing the bios? I ran UEFITool, loaded the latest available bios (F7c) and found this phrase in the search results. But I don't know how to edit the bios myself. I need all this to activate resizable bar on my old hardware, a feature that greatly improves performance in modern games.? Thank you!
          HI!

Resizable BAR for (almost) any UEFI system. Contribute to xCuri0/ReBarUEFI development by creating an account on GitHub.

in this link have the info, i dont remember if is possible someboby apply for you.

:)

Comment

• Hello,

can someone mod or update the BIOS for GA-Z97M-D3H so it supports TPM 2.0?

I am currently on the latest Beta Version F9b, and it recognizes the TPM 2.0 module but says "support turned off". The other modded BIOS for the Z97 don't seem to work for me because I have the Z97M.

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
            X