• Show
Clear All

• Re: GIGABYTE Modified Bios

^
    Why you want F12 mod?
    F13u mod link still working.

Comment

I am right now looking for a modified BIOS of the "GA X99 Gaming 5" board (current BIOS version: F20) which gives me the hidden menus - I am missing PCI settings and so on...

Comment

Originally posted by stasio View Post
        ^
        Why you want F12 mod?
        F12 is better.
        With f13 i have fps drops with maxwell nvidia cards.
        I found a modded bios from ud5 witch is f12 and i crossflash it so i am ok.

it is something like microfreezes. For example bf4 goes to 1 fps for a fraction of second.
        With f12 i dont have this.
        So they may introduce some bug.
        my cpu is i7 960 at stock.

Comment

Originally posted by boombastik View Post
          I search this bios .
          The link dont work!
          If anyone have this can uploaded?

EX58-Extreme Bios F12 MOD
          Updated with...
          Intel RAID Updated to: 11.5.0.1347
          JMicron RAID Updated to: 1.07.28
          RealTek PXE Updated to: 2.47
          EX58EXmod.F12

Read more: http://forums.tweaktown.com/gigabyte...fied-bios.html
          Originally posted by stasio View Post
          ^
          Why you want F12 mod?
          Here's the updated link: EX58EXmod.F12
          I removed the dropbox link long time ago because i thought everyone switched to the f13u version (i did it too, it works well on my side) :D

Comment

Ezio thank you very mach.
            I discover something if i change 1 option in bios i dont have the fps dips with maxwell nvidia cards.
            This option is isochronous support from enabled to ---> disabled.
            Maybe know why?
            Last edited by boombastik; 04-18-2016, 06:29 PM.

Comment

Last Version for gigabyte x58 ud5 is f13 , i found in a forum a more new bios for x58 ud5 with vt-d support.
              Date: 29/5/2012 witch is 4 months newer than last verion.
              Is is created by twaivan gigabyte support.
              I flashed my motherboard and it is work ok.
              Maybe someone want to look at it for diferences?
              I uploaded there:

-http://www.uploadmb.com/dw.php?id=1461065491

Comment

• GIGABYTE - Motherboard - Socket 1156 - GA-P55-UD3 (rev. 1.0)
                last beta bios is f10a http://www.jzelectronic.de/jz2/jzb/p55ud3f10a.exe

Thanks
                Last edited by svellinis; 04-21-2016, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Can anyone tell me the difference between theese 2 bioses for gigabyte x58 ud5 rev1?

UploadMB.com - ex58ud5.f13
                  This is the original x58 ud5 f13 bios. (moddified 11/1/2012)

And this one is given as i said from gigabyte support and is newer:
                  UploadMB.com - EX58UD5.BIN again f13 but differrent hash. (moddified 29/5/2012)
                  here is where i found it: -http://spoonconcept.com/it-ntic/gigabyte-ex58-ud5-bios-f13
                  I flashed my motherboard and it is all ok. I use the newer one for a week without ill effects.

I think it gives vtd support.
                  Can u check it and if is better to modified with newer orom and realtek lan firmware?

Comment

Originally posted by boombastik View Post
                    Can anyone tell me the difference between theese 2 bioses for gigabyte x58 ud5 rev1?

UploadMB.com - ex58ud5.f13
                    This is the original x58 ud5 f13 bios. (moddified 11/1/2012)

And this one is given as i said from gigabyte support and is newer:
                    UploadMB.com - EX58UD5.BIN again f13 but differrent hash. (moddified 29/5/2012)
                    here is where i found it: -http://spoonconcept.com/it-ntic/gigabyte-ex58-ud5-bios-f13
                    I flashed my motherboard and it is all ok. I use the newer one for a week without ill effects.

I think it gives vtd support.
                    Can u check it and if is better to modified with newer orom and realtek lan firmware?

Yes it has vt-d . THE FIRST F13 BIOS DONT HAVE VT-D SUPPORT.

I am verry happy!!
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN9576.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	132.1 KB
ID:	755101

Comment

Because of a "missing" PCIe 3.0 x16 (x8) slot for my new NVMe SSD I have to change my motherboard. At the moment I'm running ASRock H97 Pro4 using a modified BIOS so that all cores can run with highest turbo multiplier.

Searching for a suitable motherboard I've found Gigabyte Z97X-SLI and Z97X-UD3H. The first one is cheaper than the later one. :) I modified their BIOS with UBU, updated microcode to 07 for Haswell. But there seems to be some issues / rumors with MCE being disabled with a recent BIOS version.

Does anyone owns one of these two Gigabyte motherboards using a modified BIOS, e.g. Beta F10b? If yes, can you tell me if all core turbo for non-K cpu is "possible", please?

Comment

• Re: GIGABYTE GA-P55-UD3 Modified Bios

please

Comment

can someone do a slight mod to g1assassin f13c bios ?, change the windows 8 option label to windows 10? or just windows UEFI. Have no idea why they would label in windows 8 when clearly the bios has got to be used for many years to come ,should of been windows uefi. I have OCD and this number 8 is screwing with me. If I could edit the text myself then I will do it if someone can explain
                          Last edited by boe323; 05-08-2016, 11:52 AM.
                          A WHOLE LOT OF NOTHING WORKS PROPERLY

Comment

Hello guys could someone tell me if there are other Modified Bios apart from the two in the front page for X79-UP4 ? Thank you.

Comment

hey. got somebody an modified bios for my GA-X99-Gaming 5 (rev. 1.0) ? :)
                              http://www.sysprofile.de/id33222

Comment

@Acebmxer

I have a modified bios from Z170X board. But can't seem to get modified splash logo 2 inserted can you help me?

Bios Link: https://mega.nz/#!v4UnXQAI!rL6aSo6k8...ERcUSXIWBV4g7c

Comment

Working...
                                X