X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GIGABYTE Modified Bios for Z77-HD3 rev 1.0

Here is my modded bios for Gigabyte Z77-HD3 rev 1.0:
    z77hd3-f3
    It's based on a unofficial F3 bios found on softpedia. Added NVME support from a newer Z79 bios. It's works like a charm with my Patriot Hellfire 240Gb M.2 SSD inserted on the fastest PCIe slot (moved video card to a slower one).
    If Windows won't install you must safe erase SSD with software provided by manufacturer (in my case patriot toolbox).
    Have fun!

Comment

• Re: GIGABYTE Modified Bios

Can someone please modify bios for EX58-UD5 v1.0 to bypass Main bios checksum check please?
      Here's the problem. Seems like controller which uses main chip it is damaged. Tried to reflash both soldered and unsoldered, tried to replace.
      I can boot with backup bios, enter bios and reflash using Q-flash. But then i get:
      MAIN BIOS CHECKSUM ERROR
      A line about tring get bios from HPA - Unavailable
      A line about tring get bios from Backup Bios - OK
      Writing image....[flashing cursor]
      and here it hangs on latest bioses or immediately reboots on olders one.
      Backup bios operates properly. I want to bypass that main bios checksum check to be able to continue to boot OS.
      Please assist.

Problem was caused by using chinese PCI-E x1 to 4 x1 multiplier, which also damaged two 970A-DS3P boards, but those were fixed just by reflashing bios chips.
      Last edited by dotachin; 01-20-2018, 09:22 AM.

Comment

anyone able to add the new microcode and such to the P67A-UD4-B3 bios? Would be greatly appreciated

Comment

If you can, please writing a link custom bios for Gigabyte x79-ud3 rev (1.1).

Comment

Latest MMTool 5.02.0024

Comment

Hi, I modified Bios GA Z270 Gaming K3 to remove MSR lock. The problem that does not allow me to reflash with Efiflash and Bios flash. I appreciate your help.
              Original BIOS well
              BIOS modified "Flash image error"

Sorry bad English

Comment

Patched MMTool 5.02.0024 to use in UBU (1.69.11 ) with modified UBU.bat file.
                Last edited by stasio; 02-10-2018, 03:32 AM.

Comment

Thanks Stasio, I'll try this method. If in any case I would like to do a Downgrade Bios what should I do? or what method to use.

Thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by camillionario View Post
                    Thanks Stasio, I'll try this method. If in any case I would like to do a Downgrade Bios what should I do? or what method to use.

Thanks again
                    I posted modded Efiflash to downgrade BIOS , a few pages back....anyway link is bellow...
                    Z270X Gaming SOC bios Flashback - HWBOT forum

Comment

• bios Z270X juego SOC Flashback - foro HWBOT [/ quote]

thank you very much for your time and for reply

Comment

Hey, is there any chance to get modified bios for good old GIGABYTE G1.Sniper X58?
                        I'm on stock F4e bios. There are modded bioses for GIGABYTE G1 Series on X58 (X58-G1.Guerrilla Bios F4d mod & X58A-G1.Assassin Bios F5d mod) but not for Sniper :/

Comment

Hi, new user here, I've tried to read as many pages as I could (but they are really too many!).

Right after my GTX 780 died last week I started digging deep in my mobo (GA-Z87X-OC), mainly because I was not able to boot with a GTX 1050 Ti (I was getting a B2 error). What is the latest modded bios for this board? for what I read it's the F10a, is there a new one? I'm really new to GPU compatibility issues (cause that 1050 Ti that I have works in all my other computers, even with a G41m mobo), anyone has any advice?

Comment

what is the latest BIOS number for overclocking non-K-Intel 6500 processor for gigabyte ga z170m d3h ddr3 motherboard ? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by stasio View Post
                              I posted modded Efiflash to downgrade BIOS , a few pages back....anyway link is bellow...
                              Hi @Stasio

I am trying to update the bios's F2 and F3b, x299 Gaming 7 Pro, with latest microcode for Skylake-X, 43, I followed the process with UBU 1.70 and get a bios file with only one microcode, the latest 43. I flash it with modded efiflash from Win-Raid, but when I restart, my 7980xe is fixed at 700MHz.

Any ideas???

Thanks in advance.

Made another update with automatic mode, letter c in UBU, including the latest 90 microcode too, and this is the result (didn't flash it yet):

Last edited by vmanuelgm; 03-01-2018, 06:16 PM.
                              Asus Omega, 7980xe, GSkill 3600, 2080Ti, SM951, 960 EVO, WD SN750
                              Intel 750, 840Pro, 860Evo, 2xSkyhawk 4TB, 7200.14, BDR-207EBK
                              EVGA T2 1600, Silverstone TJ11, Custom LC @Predator x34a

Comment

^
                                You have new BIOS F3c released with microcode 43........

Comment

Working...
                                X