Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Welcome to GIGABYTE Technical Support!

Hi! I'm planning to buy the p67A-ud7 mobo when the board is available. I've read the manual but it doesn't mention how much amperage the CPU Fan header can handle.

I'm planning on reusing a Delta hi-speed/cfm 150CFM rated @1.7+Amps max for the cpu cooler I'm going to use.

Thanks in advance! I hope you can help me 'cause I really like the features of the board!

Comment

Originally posted by Lecopi View Post
      Hello gigabyte

I am using a EP45-UD3R with a F5 Bios
      It seems to me that we could chose a PWM profile ( like silent, optimal, performance) for the CPU fan but I am unable, after a carefull review, to find the place where we could define this parameter.
      It could be that I am confusing with another board.
      Could you help please?
      There is no profiles like that for fan headers, you can choose PWM or voltage only and the setting is in the power page of the BIOS at the bottom if your board offers it.

Originally posted by NoJuan999 View Post
      Can someone Please tell me what changes were made in the F15A Beta BIOS for the GA-P55A-UD4P ?
      What is different than the F14 BIOS ?
      This is the only change GIGABYTE Noted, but there is usually always other changes, enhancement, and or fixes added that are not mentioned

Update Realtek PXE ROM

Originally posted by numaru7 View Post
      Hey, weird things happen with my ep35-ds3r, rev 2.1, F4 bios mobo. Currently i have an e4300 @1.8 Ghz in it and i though i should up it a bit(like to 2.2 or smth like that). I didn't want to mess with other stuff(or better said i didn't want to get reacquainted with OC-ing), so i let it all on auto. No matter how small the change(multiplier or Fsb)...after reboot the PcHealth(and in cpu-z too) section shows 1.57v in the processor, and i'm sure that's way off the chart for how much it should be at that speed. I also tried this with an e450 m0...same issue. Any ideas?....
      Originally posted by ironmysox View Post
      I hope this is the right place to post! First post :-)

My partner recently had a rig built for me to cheer me up after some personal problems. Details are in my sig. Total surprise for me so very nice gift. My reason for posting is GPUZ and the NVidia Control Panel detailed info show my GTX570 as being PCI Express x8 Gen 2. Now The card is in the top slot, PCI Express 16 labelled clearly. There is nothing occupying the other PCI Express slots. Most bios options are all at stock. She got me the 2600 not the 2600k so no over-clocking done on the board for CPU. Am I missing something or is that the way it is supposed to be? Things run very nicely but a friend pointed it out to me yesterday when he came to inspect my new toy.

Thanks in advance

Chris
      Please clear your CMOS for a minute or two with the power drained from the board or the PSU disconnected, if that does not help you may have to flash to a newer BIOS.

Originally posted by wetfit9 View Post
      Just picked up the G1 Assassin, just wondering if someone could give me some information on the e2100. I have never used one and unsure of how to set up. I run the band width test and it fail every time. any help would be nice.
      Not sure on that one? Maybe PM Sin0822 here, he may be able to help you with that as I know he has one of those boards and is working on a review about it now.
      View Profile: sin0822 - TweakTown Forums

Originally posted by noobskie View Post
      Hi! I'm planning to buy the p67A-ud7 mobo when the board is available. I've read the manual but it doesn't mention how much amperage the CPU Fan header can handle.

I'm planning on reusing a Delta hi-speed/cfm 150CFM rated @1.7+Amps max for the cpu cooler I'm going to use.

Thanks in advance! I hope you can help me 'cause I really like the features of the board!
      I replied on your main thread about that.

It's 3 Amps at 12V

Comment

Just an update on my G1 Assassin, stable at 4.15 everything working as it should. I had a Blue screen today while just doing normal day to day stuff, can't fine a reason for it and it has not happen but for that one time. Loving this board. I talk with Sin0822 about this issue and he has been very helpful. As a matter of fact that is who I picked the board up from. OH< did I say I was loving it.

Comment

Nice to hear you are enjoying the board!

So, was he able to help you with the LAN questions? Hope so!

What was the code for the BSOD do you know? Looks like 0x00000000 (Or last 4 digits may show up on reboot from BSOD in windows dialog)

Comment

You know I didn't look, sorry, I will make a point of writing it down if it happen again. Just was surprise cause it has passed 6 hours of prime95 and the only thing that was going on was just internet searching. Running prime now as I type, things seem to be running fine and I didn't change any setting.

Comment

It can be helpful at times,, especially if it's a know one that is easy to diagnose.

Here are the main ones people run into, if you see one of these you can adjust accordingly
              BSOD Error codes and what they mean:
              0X00000050 << Incorrect Memory Timing/Freq or Uncore Multi
              0X00000124 << Incorrect QPI/Vtt Voltage (To Much/Not Enough)
              0X00000101 << Not enough Vcore Voltage
              0X00000109 << Not enough or too Much memory voltage

Crashing while the internet is in use could be any random thing caused by a flash add or something like that, be sure your adobe flash and shockwave players are up to date.

Comment

Thanks for the information. This is a fresh install just over two days old. I hope I down loaded all the updated stuff. Again who knows unless it happens again. I made a note with the codes on it and have it sitting on my desk for a quick reference in case it happens again.

Comment

Anytime!

Since the OS install is fairly new, if you are really concerned with this BSOD, you should be able to find it in the even viewer by looking around, or actually you can search for it via bugcheck code 1001.

To do that go to start menu, programs, then administrative tools, then even viewer. In event viewer go to windows logs on the left, and then expand that and go to the system section.

Once there on the right select "Filter Current Log" and enter 1001 where you see <All Event ID's> (Shown in the image below, 1001 is already replacing the <All Event ID> Dialog)

Right click, view image to see full size

Then you will see what BSOD it was and may be able to narrow down the cause

Comment

Please Take Care my RMA A.S.A.P. please~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                    GIGABYTE RMA dept has my MB for 4 days now.
                    They not release becuse they have over load work at Warehouse.
                    MY RMA # US1-1130041 please please release the new MB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks you very much !!!!!!!

Comment

Hi, thanks, it said: The bug check was 0x00000009c(0x0000000000000000000,0xfffff88035e3d7 0, 0c00000000000000000000000,0c0000000000000000000)

This was not on your short list, could you give me an idea what it was. This was the only blue screen i have had. Thanks

Comment

It's some kind of an error :)
                        STOP Error 0x0000009C: MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION
                        STOP error 0x9C means that a fatal machine check exception has occurred. STOP code 0x0000009C may also display "MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION" on the same STOP message.
                        STOP Errors - Complete List of STOP Codes - STOP Error 0x60 to 0xBF

Comment

That being said. Now what does it mean for the none tech expert. ME

Comment

0x009c is often Vcore too low, but can be QPI/Vtt as well. Try raising both a bit until it stops, then lower one setting at a time back to the previous amount for a few days and see if you see the error again (If not try the other setting back at previous value).

Then you'll know which was causing it. Of course that may be hard to do if it's random and doesn't happen often, so you may just want to try raising Vcore a notch or two and see how that goes for a week or two.

Comment

Like I stated earlier, it only has happen once, running more next over the next week to see if I can get it to happen again. I will report back if it does.

Comment

Ya I knew you mentioned it had only happened once, so it could have just been random. If you do start seeing it more often then you'll have to look into it, that's why I added that info.

Hopefully it was just random and doesn't happen again!

Comment

Working...
                                X