Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Welcome to GIGABYTE Technical Support!

RAID 0 will get you some massive speeds, using them separate would involve more work when installing stuff or moving stuff around.

I'd use them in RAID 0 for your OS and programs, and then direct any game installs or larger program installs to your WD Disks.

Comment

Good day. Is there anyone like this video card Gigabyte GV-N470UD-13I, if there is a drain please BIOS on [email protected] or sharing services. Sorry for my English.

Comment

Originally posted by Rustam View Post
        Good day. Is there anyone like this video card Gigabyte GV-N470UD-13I, if there is a drain please BIOS on [email protected] or sharing services. Sorry for my English.
        Do you need BIOS? If you do, please ask here they may be able to help
        Technical Support - GIGABYTE

Comment

Originally posted by Lsdmeasap View Post
          Do you need BIOS? If you do, please ask here they may be able to help
          Technical Support - GIGABYTE
          I spoke to him two weeks ago, they stubbornly do not want to send me the BIOS will not, under any pretext. While leading a dialogue with them, but I think it's a long time. Stupidity support Gigabyte annoying.I lay out here is the correspondence with them to all have seen how they work.
          Last edited by Rustam; 09-21-2010, 07:48 AM.

Comment

OK, sorry to hear that!

So you only need the main initial BIOS right, not an update or anything?

I can probably get you the main BIOS if you need it, let me know. Sorry, just not sure if you are having an issue, or just looking for a BIOS update?
            Last edited by Lsdmeasap; 09-21-2010, 07:54 AM.

Comment

OK, sorry to hear that!

So you only need the main initial BIOS right, not an update or anything?

I can probably get you the main BIOS if you need it, let me know
              Yes, I need the original (unmodified) bios on a graphics card GTX 470 GV-N470UD-13I.
              If anyone has this video card, to merge it with the bios is very easy for example with GPU-Z.

Comment

I sent in a request for it, they are pretty busy this week so it may take a while, but I think I can get it for you.

I'll let you know once I hear back.

What happened anyway, bad flash or what?

Comment

I sent in a request for it, they are pretty busy this week so it may take a while, but I think I can get it for you.

I'll let you know once I hear back.

What happened anyway, bad flash or what?
                  Yes, one bad user downloaded a program manually modified bios with all the ensuing consequences.
                  Thank you. I await your reply.

Comment

Ahh ok, thanks, I just wondered what happened.

You'll be able to blind flash it with another PCI or PCIE card, which I'm sure you know already.

Made a request here as well, so Gigabyte will send to me or a user over at this forum will post a copy I'm sure.
                    Any Gigabyte GTX 470 GV-N470UD-13I Owners Here, Need Orig. BIOS? - Overclock.net - Overclocking.net

Comment

Hello,
                      Recently i bought a EP45-UD3LR Mainboard the problem im having atm is that i can only use my corsair 2gb ddr2-800 ram which works at 1.800v stock. When im tying to use 2gb Transcend axeram ddr-1200mhz 2.100v or Kingston KHX8500D2/2G . The system constant restart and doesnt boot. I tried the following without success:
                      1. RESET Bios from the aprropriate switch
                      2. Even removed the MB Battery for couple of minutes
                      3. Tested the RAMS that are not working incase i got mulfanctioning RAMS

The bios i use is the latest F12 Beta that i downloaded from this site. Before that i had F11 that i donloaded from Gigabyte web site

Thanks in advance,
                      Fanis

Comment

Try putting in the corsair, then set the ram voltage to 2.1V. Then set MCH to 1.2-1.24 if planning to use 4GB.

Then put performance enhance on standard, and set tRD (Static tRead Value) for both channels to 9 for now. Then save/apply/reboot F10 and then shut down and remove that memory and try with the other kits.

You are trying them one kit at a time correct? You may not be able to mix them, that's why I asked.

Comment

Originally posted by nfanis View Post
                          3. Tested the RAMS that are not working incase i got mulfanctioning RAMS
                          How exactly have you tested them, a different machine or as individual modules in the EP45-UD2LR?

Comment

I tested them 1by1 on another computer and other rams working fine.
                            Btw i tried what you told above but still no boot :(

ps. Im not mixing the rams im trying to boot either with the transcend either with the hyperx kingston

Comment

You are unable to boot even with one stick?
                              It would be better if you create a new thread, post your system specs.

Try what Lsdmeasap said but also set memory multiplier that gives you 800 ram speed and boot with one of the new memory only.
                              Post a screen capture of MemSet main and SPD(click spd) windows, if you can for one of each of the new kits.
                              You can download MemSet from http://forums.tweaktown.com/gigabyte...ity-tools.html

EDIT: also set Performance Enhance to standard and XMP(if option evailable) to disabled.

Comment

QUOTE=supremealpha1;354975]Hi, its been a while and I'm still having the same problem, I have tried everything here but stil same problem.
                                Since nothing was working I decided that maybe it was a faulty installation so i went ahead and reinstalled Windows Vista Ultimate. These are the steps I took:

First- I made sure that the IDE cable on my IDE hard drive is connected properly, I checked the Jumper setting to make sure that its on Master for the Hard drive, even made sure that its in the master position on the cable.

Second-I went into the bios and loaded factory settings, only thing I changed in there was to set Cd-rom as first boot, disable startup logo.

Third- I went ahead put Windows cd and proceeded w/ installation, I deleted previous partition and formated the master harddrive. Had Cd-rom as master until windows completed the installation.

Fourth- I went back to my bios and changed the boot startup to my Master Hard drive first, then Cd-rom second, I also made sure the my hard drive was in 1st slot of HD priorities. The startup continued forward till the same problem appeared. It said "Loading operating system...." then goes to "Boot from CD/DVD:...." and it will just stay there and not startup, I left the computer for 10minutes and nothing changed. So I restarted the computer, went into bios and changed the boot sequence to Cd-Rom first and Master HD second, and the computer will only load windows if I leave the windows cd in the CD-ROm.

Please help me.[/QUOTE]

A while back this is what I posted to try to get help. The problem w/ the ram was easy to fix but the problem of the hard drive still continued. Right now to boot up my system I need to keep my windows vista cd inside my cd-rom or else my system will say there is nothing to boot from. A week ago I bought a brand new INTEL X25-M SATA SSD 80GB, I installed Windows 7 ultimate x64bit (though it kept giving me blue screen so I got a new one now) but i kept getting the same problem w/ there not being any boot device, and so i had to keep the windows 7 cd in the cdrom drive for it to load up. Right now I have just recieved a brand newINTEL X25-M SATA SSD 80GB and what I need help w/ is figuring out how to have it boot w/ out any problems. I have pictures of my bios that i can upload so that you can better help me.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X