Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Welcome to GIGABYTE Technical Support!

AMEN, another user with issues like I have!!

I too have a E5 2650 proc, and my Sapphire R9 270X cards refuse to post at all. I have tried EVERY bios available with NO change in boot issues. Sapphire tech says its not a card issue, I have tested all cards seperatly on my X58 Board (UD4P) and they all work just fine. Gigabyte support says that they have no issues with 270X cards booting on thier setup. I have a feeling they are NOT using a E5 Xeon processor. I have yet to hear back from "support" on any type of fix, with the exception of them wanting me to try another pci-e 3.0 card.

I too believe that the issue lies within the board/bios settings, but no-one will confirm either way.

vitold, please post back if you get anywhere, or reach a fix on this issue.

I have confirmed that my issues are with PCI-E 3.0 cards only.....
    Last edited by screwtech02; 11-27-2014, 09:56 PM.
    X299X Aorus Master
    10920X
    32gb Crucial Ballistix DDR4000
    RTX 2070 Supers NVLINK
    3 512gb NVME game array
    4- 480gb Adata SSD (Game Array)
    2 HGST 1tb x2 (Storage Array)
    X-Fi Titanium
    View 51 TG ARGB Black
    Cougar G1200
    Custom Water Cooling
    Win10 64

Comment

I have the following error randomly on the motherboard: 73 PCH DXE initialization (PCH module specific) with BIOS F7

The problem is that no PC randomly shuts down; Error 73 appears on the motherboard and I can not turn off

The technical service of Gigabyte has told me to take a photo and that and made.

At first I was told to change the BIOS F8C but does not behave well with memory frequencies.

Now I'm with the BIOS F7

And these are the frequencies with the BIOS F8C
      As can be seen in the BIOS F8C memories go faster frequency of Stock

The pc does not turn off. It stays with the lights.
      If you press enter the PC goes into windows.
      But if you give off no off.
      You have to reflash the BIOS again so that it could shut down.

I tested the memories and not fail.
      It is a random error of motherboard.

Edit: The problem is resolved by disconnecting a device SATA port 4

Edit 2: I've been waiting a month for a technical support solution and do not respond. In Neweeg. com there are also people with the same error and not give solution. Bad support. All the BIOS I've tried to give me the same error.
      Last edited by Javier Iriondo; 12-14-2014, 04:59 AM.

Comment

Good Morning, I purchased the motherboard gigabyte x99 and I have a question.This motherboard will go mounted in a chassis phanteks enthoo luxe and this chassis has a PWM hub.Where i must connect the hub as the CPU fan I have to connect the cable of the heatsink?Is there any other connector implemented with this technology? Thank you and goodbye

Comment

All fan header with 4-pin support PWM (up to 1A).
          Btw,
          I sugest to connect your PWM hub, direct with 12V+ from your PSU cables (or extension).

Comment

Originally posted by stasio View Post
            All fan header with 4-pin support PWM (up to 1A).
            Btw,
            I sugest to connect your PWM hub, direct with 12V+ from your PSU cables (or extension).
            Thanks for the reply, So I have to connect the hub to any of the fan header and the power cable 12v directly to the power supply?What do you mean with "up to 1A"?

Comment

• corsair CMZ8GX3M2A1600C8 & GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK

Hi, I would like to buy this motherboard GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK but i need to know if this model is compatible with ram corsair CMZ8GX3M2A1600C8.
              (Memory support-list is very little)
              Thanks in advance.
              Best regards

Comment

Look here:

Comment

Hi.

I just installed the GA-x99-UD5 MB and updated to BIOS version F7. MB is only detecting a single LAN port. Is there a setting or onboard switch necessary to activate the second one?

thanks!

Comment

• GA Z97-D3H (m.2 pcie specs)

Hello,

I'd like to ask whether the m.2 slot on the GA Z97-D3H mobo can provide 4 PCIe 2.0 lanes, when a suitable m.2 pcie ssd is connected to it. The m.2 pcie ssd compatibility list of the mobo, lists the Samsung XP941 m.2 pcie ssd (which comes with a PCIe 2.0 4-lanes controller), denoting a 4-lanes pcie bus. However, I read on the Internet that the Z97/H97 chipset provides 2 PCie 2.0 lanes per sata-express slot, and this mobo has only one sata-express slot (which shares bandwith with the m2 slot... actually the docs say that they are mutually exclusive, it makes sense).

So, am I misreading the m2. pcie ssd compatibility list of this mobo, which states 4 pcie lanes for the Samsung XP941? The mobo has been already bought, so if it is not capable of providing 4 pcie lanes through its m.2 slot, I could save some money and go for a cheaper m.2 pcie ssd (one that uses 2 lanes instead of 4).

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Hi
                      I need your help to flash back my old bios again, I got a link for the tool uefi to legacy download tool but that was for 32 bit windows and I got 64 bit,please help me,this is the message I got from the gigabyte support!

please download the UEFI to Legacy download tool here:

Save the tool to bootable drive
                      Then type
                      C:\efi2awd bios file name

You can download a BIOS file here:

best regards
                      Peter
                      Last edited by shysstkille; 12-30-2014, 02:34 AM.

Comment

Hello Gigabyte Support, I need your help.

I recently purchased a new computer, which included a GA-970A-DS3P Motherboard.
                        While the system runs, it has a few problems. I tried to enter the BIOS to change some setting, but have found that I can not enter the bios screen. At post, I press Delete, and I am presented with a screen that says Gigabyte UEFI Duel-BIOS, and a mouse cursor. But nothing responds. I can not move the mouse, I do not see any text, and can not even use keyboard commands to restart the system (Alt+Ctrl+Delete) I must restart the system manually.

This is not encouraging, and while the system is WORKING now, I know there will be problem in the future. if nothing else, I need to change the SSD off ATA mode.

I am wondering if flashing the BIOS would solve this problem, or if that would only make it worse. I am not interested in breaking things worse then they are.

Comment

^Please give more details.....GA-970A-DS3P rev.1.0 or 2.0?
                          Detailed spec. of hardware connected to board.

Comment

HI,

All four Panram ninja-v ram 4x8gb (PUD42400C158G4NJW) not working together, working only three at the same time. reports nvram initialization error 61... I tried all the BIOS and no go. I tried 2x 4gb crucial ct4g4dfs8213.c8far1 and same reports. i put them in DDR4_3_1B and DDR4_7_2D. The slot DDR4_3_1B refuses to work. Bios is F8b because, before wont recognize Samsung M2 256gb it now!

Sistem
                            GA-X99-UD7 WIFI (1.0)
                            i7 5930K
                            Panram ninja-v 32gb 2400mhz
                            samsung xp941 256gb m2
                            gigabyt gtx 970 g1 sli
                            corsair ax1200w

thx

robi

Comment

Hello,

I have a Gigabyte video card, and I would like to get a GOP UEFI Option ROM for it.

Model Number: GV-N650OC-2GI
                              Revision: 1.0
                              Serial Number: SN123951051310

Can you help me get that?

Thanks,

Chris.

Comment

Working...
                              X