Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Welcome to GIGABYTE Technical Support!

I have this MB Gigabyte GA-B75M-HD3 and this RAM Kingston HyperX Blu DDR3, 4GB, 1600MHz - 1.65v. The problem is a classic one : i want to set the mem voltages to 1.65v but the bios won't let me. I can see the voltages option but i can't select it or change it in any way - is locked and it shows 1.50v.

Is there a tweak, a software that could unlock the bios option or modify the voltages OR i'm stuck with an 1.5v MB and i must change the RAM to 1.5v ones?

Comment

Originally posted by pistol View Post
      I cannot find any information on how to utilize cloud station B12.1015.1. I have it running in the system tray, but have no idea on how to access it from other computers or devices(tablets/phones/etc). Please send info on how to use it.
      Which motherboard you have (with Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n) ?

Originally posted by John_Biggun View Post
      I have this MB Gigabyte GA-B75M-HD3 and this RAM Kingston HyperX Blu DDR3, 4GB, 1600MHz - 1.65v. The problem is a classic one : i want to set the mem voltages to 1.65v but the bios won't let me. I can see the voltages option but i can't select it or change it in any way - is locked and it shows 1.50v.

Is there a tweak, a software that could unlock the bios option or modify the voltages OR i'm stuck with an 1.5v MB and i must change the RAM to 1.5v ones?
      In voltage option/memory voltage just type 1.65V by keyboard or pressing "+" till reach 1.65V.
      Last edited by stasio; 02-28-2013, 05:45 PM.

Comment

I can't select it. The voltage value just appears in menu but is grayed out :( . I guess i must change the DIMMs to 1.5v ones. I thought technology evolved and we can change values as we want but we are back to the 90's. Thank you Gigabyte - fellows buy Asus! I had more freedom of choice at my 2006 old Asus MB.

Comment

Don't blame Gigabyte ,
          it's pure your decision to buy this low cost model .

Even Asus with similar cost,do not have this capability.
          Technology already evolved,but is costly.....

Comment

OK. But if i buy 1.5v ram will it run at 1600 ?

Comment

Be sure XMP is 1600 @ 1.5V,so in case you can apply XMP profile.

**To support DDR3 1600 MHz, you must install an Intel 22nm (Ivy Bridge) CPU.
              **To support XMP memory, you must install an Intel 22nm (Ivy Bridge) CPU.
              -As per Manual

Here is your board memory support list:

Edit:
              Even you can buy cheap Samsung 2x 4GB green LoVo 1600 @ 1.35V kit (or any other PC3-12800....up to 2x8GB).
              Last edited by stasio; 03-01-2013, 02:38 AM.

Comment

OK. Thank you very much !

PS : yes, i have intel i3 3220 (22 nm)
                Last edited by John_Biggun; 03-01-2013, 03:02 AM.

Comment

OK,well.

Comment

[QUOTE=stasio;451612]Which motherboard you have (with Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n) ?

I have a G1 Assassin 2 MB w/150 Wifi card, I am running windows 8 as well. I have the cloud running in tray, but I think there are other applications that are needed??

Comment

Originally posted by pistol View Post
                      I have a G1 Assassin 2 MB w/150 Wifi card, I am running windows 8 as well. I have the cloud running in tray, but I think there are other applications that are needed??
                      Only drivers from GB page:
                      GIGABYTE - Motherboard - Socket 2011 - G1.Assassin 2 (rev. 1.0)

Also read this:
                      GIGABYTE 7 series Ultra Durable Motherboards
                      GIGABYTE Cloud OC

Comment

My specs
                        GA-MA74GM-S2 rev 4.1 motherboard 740G chipset
                        AMD Athlon II X4 CPU
                        Dual BIOS v6.00
                        4GB (2x2gb)Patriot G Series DDR2 SDRAM 10672006MHz
                        Cooler Master 460W ATX 12V v2.31 PSU
                        ATI Radeon 5770 video card
                        CD/DVD Write Master
                        Seagate Barracuda 500GB 7200 RPM 3.5 inch sata hard drive

A few days ago, I'm not quite sure but I think I caught a virus so did a system scan with microsoft essentials and restarted the pc.No problems with POST after that, it goes to the loading operating system screen and nothing happens beyond that point.I Keep getting stuck at the loading operating system screen.Click image for larger version

Name:	loading operating system.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.5 KB
ID:	753603

What I've tried:
                        -I reflashed the BIOS with my OnChip sata type to "native IDE" and I get the same thing but with a message saying "AMD Data Change...Update New Data to DMI!"
                        -I tried RAID but I wasnt sure what I was doing so I stopped midway.
                        -I set the sata type to AHCI and I got the same original loading screen.
                        -I tried to setup XRecovery(F9) with the utility CD in the bay but it just gets stuck at the same screen when it prompts me to push any button(nothing happens)
                        -I turned off the pc,unplugged the power cable, pushed the power button to get rid of any residual power and took out the CMOS for a while.That didnt do anything.
                        -I've switched cables to different ports but no changes in effect.

I was told I should try resetting my sata ports to RAID but I don't know how to do that with one Hard drive.Is there any way you could help?
                        Last edited by MCmcGee; 03-23-2013, 06:36 PM. Reason: adding a picture

Comment

I have run into a bug that needs to be addressed in this post:- http://forums.tweaktown.com/gigabyte...3h-v1-1-a.html

Comment

I'm trying to use F3-17000CL9Q2-32GBZH with my new GA-X79S-UP5, I7 3820 and PSU corsair CX600.
                            I already tried use one stick at time, change the slot...but nothing work.

But, the system not boot, just beeping. If i try with common DDR3 2GB its boot up!

some one can help me?

Comment

Thanks Stasio it worked

Comment

I'm having the error 51, I've updated my BIOS, I did not get a result. Help. No use Enable X.M.P

Comment

Working...
                                X