No announcement yet.

3DMark2001 SE scores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Umm update now i got 9889 score...WOOT! No oc'ing or nothing but i did turn of my Cable tho you think that had anything to do with it?:)
    - Damien

Comment

• when u run 3dMark, it's best if you shut down everything that you don't need.. and I do mean everything. :)

Comment

• Right...will do...:thumb:
        - Damien

Comment

• i get just on 8000 with my gf3 ti200 with the 28.32 dets on 98se.

Comment

• i got my friend's ti4400 and got this:):) :)

U like Natalie Portman:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Comment

• Okay, the last time I tried this, I got 6223. At the time I was having major stability problems with my hardware combination and the Epox 8K7A+. It worked fine with my GF2Pro, but it didn't like the GF3. Anyway, I upgraded to a Epox 8K3A and no more stability problems and score boosted by about 1000 points! With minor tweaking I got it up to 7742! I am pretty happy with that. : party ha

JM:afro:
              Have you hugged a Midget today?

Comment

• Originally posted by Beefy
                OK.. from what i've been told, there's no point gettin the new version if you ain't got a gf3 / Radeon 8500 or better.. The new stuff is only for those with DX8 support.. so those on dialup without a decent vid card.. save the time...

That aside, I managed to improve my score a little..

Comment

• Here is my score....
                  MY GOD it took a long long long time to download the bench!!!!!!!!

lol, 56k modems plain suck :thumbs do

Comment

• I'm to lazy to do another test, but i got 10501 marks!
                    Heres a link http://service.madonion.com/compare?2k1=3701065

Comment

• You should see the rest of it.. ;)

Comment

• w00t 10078 on my last benchmark!
                        - Damien

Comment

• Originally posted by Beefy

You should see the rest of it.. ;)
                          i WANT to see the rest of it...... did you made it? otherwise... where can i find it? where did u get it?

Comment

• Now with better cooling i can overclock to 2200+ check out the results...:thumb:
                            - Damien

Comment

• :confused: hi, can anyone tell me how to increase the 3d mark 2001 score. i will join a contest at my university.

any bios tweak or driver tweaks or about overclocking.

some also saying that if set the desktop resolution same to 3dmark default resolution will give a better score. so i want tips something like that.

thanks mike

Comment

• There is your Enhance AGP Proformance option in Bios and of course setting your FSB Clock to a higer setting. Also, your GPU overclock, here is a guide from tweaktown on how to do it--->Video Card Overclocking Guide
                                - Damien

Comment

Working...
                                X