• Show
Clear All

• Indeed....its on it way ...new mobo and a Ti4600...hehe
    BIGGGGGGG DIFFERENCE!:D
    - Damien

Comment

• Should get a nice little speed boost, heh-heh

Comment

• Just a lil' bit ML...just a lil'...DuDe btw way like that pic of the chick...the latest one on your signiture.:D
        - Damien

Comment

• Same chick as I've had in the past 2. I changed a few things on my main machine, like using the nForce audio (got the rear speakers to work:thumb: ) and went looking for another pic.

Maybe I should start a 'Goth babes' thread in the Babes and Hunks section:lips::D

Comment

• No way it doesn't look anything like the past 2. I wanted to ask if i should try oc'ing my new card when it comes in...or should i wait for the kit Darth is gonna review soon? :?:
            - Damien

Comment

• 1.)Yes, it's the same chick--different clothing and hair, and less makeup.

2.)Try overclocking and see how far ya get. Sometimes cooling will only go so far, as components simply cannot work any faster, so the stock cooling may be good enough.

Comment

• The new cooler will allow you to take the core a little higher, but not a whole bunch. But then, cooler temperatures plus even a little boost to performance isn't too bad, is it? :)
                Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
                My Toys

Comment

• Ok here's my untweaked score from the newest edition to the family.

Comment

• Ok I turned the GF4MX up a bit tonight to 300/500 and this is the result. :smokin:

Comment

• It's kinda hard to complain about a 700 point increase. :)

Oh... which machine is this from, #4?
                      Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
                      My Toys

Comment

• Originally posted by [size=6
                        Darth[/size]]
                        It's kinda hard to complain about a 700 point increase. :)

Oh... which machine is this from, #4?
                        No.2 PC is the one these are comin' from. ;)
                        <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

• hey guys whats up...it seems (with some help from my good friend Max) that my system is running stable on WinXP. I ran the 3D Mark with the latest nvidia driver (the 29.42 Driver) on my Ti4600 i got a 9539. I was happy... is that any good for my setup? I sure think so anyone think otherwise?:)
                          - Damien

Comment

• not too bad.. if you decided to OC your whole system though, you'd probably manage to get 11000.. :)

Comment

• That would be sweet! :geek:
                              - Damien

Comment

• I'd say that 11,500 wouldn't be that big an ask either if you overclocked it to it limits...

Comment

Working...
                                X