Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to ASRock Technical Support Forum!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Welcome to ASRock Technical Support Forum!

Thanks for the reply.
    I tried all the PCI-E slots, none detected - but the sound card has worked with other mobo. Anyway, I tried an Extreme 4 mobo, there does not work. :(
    Thanks!

Comment

The Fatal1ty Pro P67 motherboard UEFI-in, there is no menu to "plug and play". : (

Comment

Hmm, you are probably right, I thought I remembered one in the Advanced Tab, but I could be wrong. What mode are you in> IDE, ACHI, Raid? The Extreme4 Z68 should be in ACHI for most new setups. Maybe its a compatibility problem? Does it work with other motherboards? I still think the Z68 Extreme4 is the best bang for the buck with the LGA 1155 boards. It overclocks, it needs no graphics card unless you are an extreme gamer, I am a trancoder and the quick synch feature was enough to sell me this board with a 2600K. I am only running 8gbs of DD3 Corsair 1600mhz memory and with USB3 and all the other features this board rocks.
        Intel 3960X
        Intel 2600K CPU
        Asus X79 Sabertooth Mobo
        Asus Z77 Fatal1ty One Professional
        Asus 980GTX Matrix
        AMD 290X Matrix
        CORSAIR DOMINATOR 32gbs 1866mhz with Corsair Link
        CORSAIR DOMINATOR 16gbs 1866mhz with Corsair Link
        Samsung 1TB 850 Pro and 1.5 TB WD Black Data Drive
        512 Samsung 850 Pro SSD and 256 Sandisk Extreme Pro 960gb SSD Data drive
        Corsair 1200W AX Modular Corsair AX850W Modular PSU
        Corsair Obsidian 800D Case Corsair Obsidian 650D Case
        Swiftech H20-330 Edge Kit Cooling Corsair H-60 Enclosed Water Kit
        Corsair H-100 Enclosed Loop in PC2
        Windows 7 64 bit Windows 7 64 bit Professional

Comment

I have ACHI mode...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Tweak View Post
            The ASRock Technical Support forum is now open and ready for posts!

Please welcome Sean from ASRock who will be here to answer your tech questions related to all ASRock products.

When posting questions, please provide as much info as possible such as full system specs, what operating system and drivers you are using and please describe your problem as full as possible.

This is also an area you can discuss upcoming ASRock products and we will also conduct giveaways and competitions in here from time to time as well. ASRock may also share early BIOS updates and drivers with you here as well.

Hi there,

I have an ASRock ConRoe1333-1394 motherboard and recently bought an Ati HD 5670 PCIE video card to replace my old card. As I turn on my pc I get 8-9 beeps and nothing, pc won't start. I can't even enter in the bios. I tried to update my bios to 1.40 but still nothing, now I've downgraded to 1.2 uninstalled my old video driver but still nothing, no video signal at all. Please be kind and help me out here, beacause I'm lost, and I don't want to change motherboard.
            I did some print screen too, hope will help.

Click image for larger version

Name:	cpu and mainboard.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	88.2 KB
ID:	751435

Thanks in advance. nagyodon
            Last edited by nagyodon; 06-19-2011, 09:11 AM.

Comment

Hi,
              2 Questions any help would be grateful :)

I have a Asrock z68 Extreme 4 can you tell me why i would get a error or stop code (92) on the main ASROCK boot up screen, sometimes i can get past this and enter bios then click don't save setting and then it will just boot windows as normal but most the time i need to restart the pc about 8 times to get past the 92 code..

Second question, if you could tell me if running 3 AMD cards (6970's) trifire at 8x8x4 PCIE will the 3rd PCIE slot at 4X lag behind as i can run all my games fine on 2 cards but soon as i use the 3rd card i get a small amount of mouse to screen lag! no problem if this is the case it was a gamble on my part. Thanks!

Comment

Thanks for joining.

I have had so much help in tweak town and welcome the new addition of the As-rock Forum.

Comment

Question: I have a new ASRock Extreme4 MB that I have in a new build and already Started it up with Windows-7 OEM Software. Is it OK to update the Flash BIOS or will it cause my OEM Software to think I have changed out my Motherboard and dump my Activation License with Microsoft? If this is not the place to ask this question (First one for me) Where do I do it? Thanks.
                  Last edited by Dave Nomis; 06-24-2011, 09:57 PM.

Comment

hi.
                    some one pls help me.
                    Can Asrock G41M-VS3 motherboard support pentium 4 3.8GHz and Winova 2GB DDR3 1333MHz Ram ???

Comment

• Re: Welcome to ASRock Technical Support Forum!

Originally posted by Dark_Blue View Post
                      hi.
                      some one pls help me.
                      Can Asrock G41M-VS3 motherboard support pentium 4 3.8GHz and Winova 2GB DDR3 1333MHz Ram ???
                      ■Supports FSB1333/1066/800/533 MHz CPUs
                      Supports Dual Channel DDR3 1333(OC)
                      Last edited by alan1476; 06-26-2011, 06:21 AM.
                      Intel 3960X
                      Intel 2600K CPU
                      Asus X79 Sabertooth Mobo
                      Asus Z77 Fatal1ty One Professional
                      Asus 980GTX Matrix
                      AMD 290X Matrix
                      CORSAIR DOMINATOR 32gbs 1866mhz with Corsair Link
                      CORSAIR DOMINATOR 16gbs 1866mhz with Corsair Link
                      Samsung 1TB 850 Pro and 1.5 TB WD Black Data Drive
                      512 Samsung 850 Pro SSD and 256 Sandisk Extreme Pro 960gb SSD Data drive
                      Corsair 1200W AX Modular Corsair AX850W Modular PSU
                      Corsair Obsidian 800D Case Corsair Obsidian 650D Case
                      Swiftech H20-330 Edge Kit Cooling Corsair H-60 Enclosed Water Kit
                      Corsair H-100 Enclosed Loop in PC2
                      Windows 7 64 bit Windows 7 64 bit Professional

Comment

Hello everyone. I'm new to this forum and I had to join because of a problem I'm experiencing in my new Asrock n68-s ucc Motherboard. I installed an add on vga (XFX 8600gt) on this motherboard and there is No display on the screen. I tried setting up the primary display on the bios to PCIE, PCI, or Onboard, still no results. THe onboard vga works though. I dont know how to make this work! I tried my friend's gt240 on this board, and it workd ok! My 8600gt works well on other computer, so Im pretty sure that its not the problem. . I hope I posted on the right forum.. Need help ASAP... THanks

Comment

Hi Everyone
                          I'm new to This forum
                          it is great to join this Forum, hope i'm welcome in ;)

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Hi,
                                i'm new on this forum and i'd need to know if it's possible (and how) you can plug in an Asrock 3D vision 137D on a tv which is not an HDMI tv? Right now it is plud from a VGA to an S-video. Thank you very much for your answers. (and sorry if i didn't write this message at the right place :/)

Comment

Working...
                                X