Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to ASRock Technical Support Forum!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Welcome to ASRock Technical Support Forum!

hey am i was just wondering!! i have a Asrock N68-VS3-UCC motherboard.. and i saw it has a bios update.. 1.20!! so i was wondering if this bios update will enable my motherboard 2 run the new bulldozer processors that is comming out! this year! b4 i update my motherboard need 2no ...thanks for reply!

Comment

• Z68 Extreme4 Gen3

Well, I have some boot issues with this motherboard. When the CPU is overclocked over the 49x multiplier it doesn't want to boot within any voltages of Vcore and the code in Dr Debug is 70, which i can't understand what it means (in the user's manual the description of the code has nothing to do with the problem), and i it doesn't fix with restart - i have to clear the CMOS. So what connect code 70 with overclocking of CPU ? Why does it have this influence to the multiplier, and i can't boot over 49-th multiplier ?

Comment

Hi i am having a problem with trying to install the sata drivers. I just bought a 990 fx extreme4 and it comes up with signed 64 and 32 bit unsigned driver not supported and i cant continue with the install. Bios is 1.20. Any help???

Comment

Close this Asrock Technical support forum, please. There's never any answers, so why have it?

Comment

My Rig : Asrock Extreme4 Z68 , Bios Ver. 1.7, Western Digital Hard Drive 1 TB, 16gb Corsair Vengence 9 9 9 24 1T, Windows 7 64 bit , two EVGA GTX470 video cards in SLI, 750 watt Pwr Sup. , Thermatake Bigwater 760 plus water cooling system for the GPUS , Corsair H100 water cooler for the CPU, one Patriot 64gb SSD Drive in raid 0 for SRT .

Comment

Exists a bios Fix for a Cold Boot from a ASRock p67 Extreme 4 ?
              Last edited by clsource; 11-22-2011, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Hi!

What is new in released beta BIOS (L1.53). to ASRock 890GM PRO3 R2 mATX?

Comment

Hello All members,

Like to know if this Motherboard ASRock > Products > ALiveXFire-eSATA2 supports AMD Phenom II X6 1055T .. ?

Comment

Sean,
                    Welcome aboard the tweaktown express forums

Comment

Hello all,

I picked up a Asrock 890FX Deluxe4 and I'm wondering if there is a way I can determine the BIOS version by physically looking at the board. I have a FX-4100 and I'm concerned that it may be preventing my PC from booting, as I see that the latest version of the BIOS supports the FX line of processors. Any help you guys can give would be great.

Thanks!

Comment

• I have an ASRock P67 Pro3 mobo and I'm having trouble wiring my system panel header with my corsair 500R case. Has anyone else had any trouble with this or could someone point me towards where I could figure out this problem?

Comment

I have a Asrock x79 extreme 9 and I'm struggleing to get the Game Blaster to work. I currently have it at pci-e slot 1 and I see the manual says it must be at pci-e slot 3. Is there a specific reason for that? At the moment the Lan port works fire however windows 7 does not detect a sound card whatsoever.

Would really appreciate some help as all my other slots are currently used and would like to get the sound working.
                          |[email protected]|AsrockExtreme9|16gigVengence|LianLiA 71|CustomTripleExternalWaterbox|HCP1200watt|3x27"|2x6990cfx|120gbVertex3+256gbSupertalentSSD|48Tb|G19|RAT9|Lo gitechZ5500|LogitechG35|

Comment

Hi, I have an awesome Asrock fatality P67 professional motherboard, unfortunately I accidentally broke a pin in the cpu socket. Im wondering if there is anyway this could be fixed so I don't have to buy a new motherboard. Thanks

Comment

Game Blaster is working fine now. I had to use the x1 slot and shouldnt have used any other pci-e slot.

New problem though is that my bios and AXT utility shows my Vcore as 0.000v, my +5.0 voltage as 0.000V, my +3.3 voltage as 0.000V, my +12 voltage as 0.000V and SB temp as -128C no matter what setting I use in the bios. I've reset everything and even reflashed the bios.

Can anything please help? The board works 100% its just that those reading are not working. Should I RMA?

Asrock Extreme9
                              16gb Corsair Vengence 1600mhz
                              |[email protected]|AsrockExtreme9|16gigVengence|LianLiA 71|CustomTripleExternalWaterbox|HCP1200watt|3x27"|2x6990cfx|120gbVertex3+256gbSupertalentSSD|48Tb|G19|RAT9|Lo gitechZ5500|LogitechG35|

Comment

is there a 64bit beta bios for A790GX/128M running win7? because i cant unlock the 2 cores of my phenom II x4 960T...tnx!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X