No announcement yet.

Welcome to ASRock Technical Support Forum!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC crashes using google earth

My PC crashed as stated above when ever I use google earth in random times. I have performed ALL the recommended procedures from google and also removed ALL ATI drivers and re-installed clean, no good. My question is: Is this video board actaully compatable with this Mobo? I even have a 400 watt PSU to make sure I covered the power needs. Is there any updates not listed on the bios download page for this?

Thanks.

Comment

• Re: Welcome to ASRock Technical Support Forum!

Hello, I have got asrock 4 core dual vsta and does not work PWM fan. In the bios is cpu fan quiet enabled.
      What is the latest version of bios?2.30? and beta ?I have got zalman cnps10x performa.
      Last edited by Brusska; 08-08-2011, 08:22 AM.

Comment

Hello, I have z68 pro 3, and installed and reinstalled app charger but why is it that my sisters Ipod touch 4g wont charge through usb while computer is shutdown. I have read that it charges iphone/ipad/ipod while power is turned off. I thought while the system unit is plugged and the power supply is on it will charge. Also, does the app charger includes ipod touch?

Comment

Hey guys!
          I've got a bit of a problem here, Im not sure is this the right forum to ask but I have this problem: MY PC wont shut down automatically.
          When I shut down my win7 it exits comlpleatly, hardrive stops but the mobo wont. all the fans are still runing and the power light is still on. I can only turn it off holding the power button for a few sec. then it shuts down.
          my sys:
          MOBO: ASRock 4CoreDual-SATA2
          CPU: DualCore Intel Pentium D 915, 2800 MHz (14 x 200)
          VGA: ATI Radeon HD 4550 (128 MB)
          sys mem: 2048 MB (DDR2-667 DDR2 SDRAM)
          HDD: WDC WD2500AVJS-63B6A0 ATA Device (232 GB, IDE)

Please help me out here! Im compleatly noob :)

Comment

Hi! Please answer.
            AsRock ConroeXfire E-SATA II supports nVidia GTX 560???

Comment

This is a wellcome to the forum thread , not even started by asrock tech help people.
              Its the same as in the other manufacturer forums.

ie if you have a problem/q ,you are much more likely to get a response in the main forum with an individual post.

nb ,I dont think "Sean" is the semi resident asrock tech helper anymore ,its "Emily" now.
              Last edited by kick; 08-13-2011, 03:07 PM.
              Current Systems:

Asrock p67 Extreme6.............. Gigabyte EP-45 UD3 ...................... Gigabyte 73 PVM S2
              Intel i5 2500k 4.8ghz................ Intel Q8400 3.8ghz......................... Intel D820 2.8ghz
              Zalman 10x cooler.................... Coolermaster V8............................ HP cooler
              8GB Gskill ripjaw ddr3.............. 4GB Gskill PI ddr2.......................... 4GB samsung ddr2
              60GB ssd/500GB HDD .............. WD 1TB hdd.................................... Seagate 160GB hdd
              GTX 460 1GB x2 SLI ................. Msi 9600GT 512MB(died) ........... Onboard gx
              Win7 64 ,750w psu(ocz)............ Win7 64 ,520w psu,seasonic...... Win XP pro ,400w psu

HEC 6A34 case . ....................... Jeantec R2 case............................ Packard Bell case

hoping to upgrade to http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/habicase.shtml
              http://www.flixya.com/video/140325/Animal-launching

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Tweak View Post
                The ASRock Technical Support forum is now open and ready for posts!

Please welcome Sean from ASRock who will be here to answer your tech questions related to all ASRock products.

When posting questions, please provide as much info as possible such as full system specs, what operating system and drivers you are using and please describe your problem as full as possible.

This is also an area you can discuss upcoming ASRock products and we will also conduct giveaways and competitions in here from time to time as well. ASRock may also share early BIOS updates and drivers with you here as well.

Welcome indeed, but why are these tech support folks ignoring my threads!!!

Comment

They have never answered mine, why are you special?
                  Intel 3960X
                  Intel 2600K CPU
                  Asus X79 Sabertooth Mobo
                  Asus Z77 Fatal1ty One Professional
                  Asus 980GTX Matrix
                  AMD 290X Matrix
                  CORSAIR DOMINATOR 32gbs 1866mhz with Corsair Link
                  CORSAIR DOMINATOR 16gbs 1866mhz with Corsair Link
                  Samsung 1TB 850 Pro and 1.5 TB WD Black Data Drive
                  512 Samsung 850 Pro SSD and 256 Sandisk Extreme Pro 960gb SSD Data drive
                  Corsair 1200W AX Modular Corsair AX850W Modular PSU
                  Corsair Obsidian 800D Case Corsair Obsidian 650D Case
                  Swiftech H20-330 Edge Kit Cooling Corsair H-60 Enclosed Water Kit
                  Corsair H-100 Enclosed Loop in PC2
                  Windows 7 64 bit Windows 7 64 bit Professional

Comment

alan1476 hi.

I did get a response actually, from ASRock TSD Emily (http://forums.tweaktown.com/asrock/4...tml#post403141) regarding my post about XFast USB utility, which is a waste of time - it actually slows down USB devices.

All of my direct support requests to Asrock have NOT been answered as well.

Lets just hope the motherboard - Z68 Extreme4, is as great as the hype it's had......

Comment

Originally posted by minimal View Post
                      alan1476 hi.

I did get a response actually, from ASRock TSD Emily (http://forums.tweaktown.com/asrock/4...tml#post403141) regarding my post about XFast USB utility, which is a waste of time - it actually slows down USB devices.

All of my direct support requests to Asrock have NOT been answered as well.

Lets just hope the motherboard - Z68 Extreme4, is as great as the hype it's had......
                      It is a good board, that was not my gripe, my gripe was with an RMA directly with Asrock which we are not allowed to discuss on these forums. They also came out with a better Z-68 board with better graphic card support right after I bought mine. Its a racket.
                      Intel 3960X
                      Intel 2600K CPU
                      Asus X79 Sabertooth Mobo
                      Asus Z77 Fatal1ty One Professional
                      Asus 980GTX Matrix
                      AMD 290X Matrix
                      CORSAIR DOMINATOR 32gbs 1866mhz with Corsair Link
                      CORSAIR DOMINATOR 16gbs 1866mhz with Corsair Link
                      Samsung 1TB 850 Pro and 1.5 TB WD Black Data Drive
                      512 Samsung 850 Pro SSD and 256 Sandisk Extreme Pro 960gb SSD Data drive
                      Corsair 1200W AX Modular Corsair AX850W Modular PSU
                      Corsair Obsidian 800D Case Corsair Obsidian 650D Case
                      Swiftech H20-330 Edge Kit Cooling Corsair H-60 Enclosed Water Kit
                      Corsair H-100 Enclosed Loop in PC2
                      Windows 7 64 bit Windows 7 64 bit Professional

Comment

i need help w/ my asrock z68 extreme4 gen3,,

its just started wen i shut down my computer last night,,after shuting after a second it will directly turn on again w/out pressing any button...sometimes code error display is 59,,,sumtyms it will not boot up
                        i'm having deficulty to find a solution and to troubleshoot the problem of my mobo...

i need help...

Comment

I have a 775i65g - is it possible to install a xeon 3050 cpu??

Comment

ASROCK IES stopped working and now gives a message at attempted start-up. ANY IDEAS. I reinstalled IES twice, problem repeats.

"Driver cannot be loaded reinstall the program may fix the issue. If it happens again report the problem with your system configuration detail as much as possible."

K10N78M Pro. Win7 64, AMD Phenom X4, 4GB Corsair. Everything else works.

Comment

• Asrock 890GX Pro3 Doesn't Post, Error Code 54

Hi friends,

I recently purchased an Asrock 890GX Pro3 mobo because my older one was cracked in shipping (lesson learned...never ship something fragile via USPS, regardless of insurance). I connected everything, then tried to start it, but I got no post. Instead, I got error code 54, which, according to my manual, means "unspecified memory initialization error".

This sounds pretty ambiguous, and I'm really bummed because I've been working on my build for the past 4 weeks trying to get it working again. I imagine there has to be some issue with the memory, and I saw in some forum that my board doesn't support ECC memory, but I don't think mine is ECC. I have 2 sticks of 2GB Patriot memory at 1600MHz...here's the model: Patriot PDC34G1600LLK

The system:
                              AMD Phenom II X4 955 BE
                              WD 500GB HDD
                              Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit
                              Asrock 890GX Pro3
                              2x2GB Patriot DDR3 1600 memory
                              ATI 4890 (not in use as i troubleshoot)

If anyone knows what's up, I'll be deeply grateful. I'll buy another few gigs of RAM if I have to, but I've put so much money into this thing that it just kills me to have it sitting uselessly around.

Thanks,
                              xcsteve

Comment

Welcome ASRock Sean, Don't know ne-thing about your products, but who knows may try one of your X58 boards...

Comment

Working...
                                X