Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to ASRock Technical Support Forum!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Welcome to ASRock Technical Support Forum!

Hello!
    I am having this problem with my computer that I just built(first build). My computer loaded windows just fine and I was able to load all of my drivers. Then after 30 minutes it crashed and went into a boot loop where it wasnt able to get past the motherboard screen. The next day I was able to get the computer to boot correctly and was able to play battlefield bad company 2 for about an hour before my computer crashed again, It has since then only been boot looping. Help please!
    Specs: cpu: i2600k intel quad core mobo: asrock z68 extreme 4 gpu: xfx radeon hd 9870 ram: 4 x 4gb corsair vengeance( the black kind) hd: 2tb wd 7200 rpm asus dvd read/write

Comment

Hi, i'm new of this forum and i really need your help. Today i flashed my bios to ver 1.30. After that at startup Windows freeze and restart automatically. I tried to re-flash bios to ver 1.10 and to 1.00. But nothing change. I try to reset CMOS too but nothing to do.

That's my config:

ASROCK H67M-ITX/HT
      I7-2600k
      Kingston Ram Hyperx ddr3 1333 2x4gb
      ATI Raden HD6870 Toxic
      Western digital RAID1 1tb green power
      Case Silverstone Sugo SG-06-450
      OS Windows 7 Ultimate 64

Hope someone can help me.

Bye
      Last edited by tulipo; 06-30-2011, 10:43 AM.

Comment

hello! I'm new in this forum and I'm going to open a new thread for my asrock.Goodbye

Comment

Hello Mr. Tweak

Is there a BIOS-Update for the Asrock AM2NF6G-vsta motherboard, which supportes the AMD Athlon 64 X2 7850 Black Edition CPU?

I read somewhere, that it's possible to use AM2+ CPU's on a AM2 Motherboard but I'm really not sure that there are any drivers for this CPU. Please help me.

Best regards

Henrik

Comment

Hello I have a K10N780SLIX3-WiFi and using oc tuner software I get an error message when trying to adjust settings. "cannot modify processor power control. Windows 7 x64.

Comment

Hi

I have a problem on may mother board Asrock N68-S UCC i search on the internet as well at the asrock support page FAQ and i found ideas, main ERROR is (MAC ADDRESS is not VALID BOTH CMOS and FLASH).
              base on my research it need to write the mac address to solve this problem. i have my bootable drive to
              re-write it but i don't know where to find the mac address on the mother board.

i hope you help my problem thanks!

Comment

My motherboard p67 extream6 does not see the video card (gtx460 or gt9500) in the the first and second slots PCIE, but the motherboard sees the card in the third slot. extremely important to me that card was located in the first PCIE slot for better cooling system. Please help me with this problem!

Comment

• Unable to configure RAID 0 or RAID 1

I have an ASRock M3A785GXH/128m motherboard, Windows 7 64-bit OS and I'm running a 3.20 gigahertz AMD Phenom II X4 955 CPU with 12GB of DDR3 memory. I just purchased 2-WDC WD3200AAKX-001CA 320GB SATA III hard drives to configure RAID 0 on and I do not get that option after downloading the Windows 7, 64-bit RAID drivers from the ASRock support site. The only option that I get is JBOD and RAID Ready. Can anyone assist me with this? Thanks!

Comment

• The problem was there before, and still is.

I have installed all the latest Windows updates.

System:
                    ASRock Vision 3D, 156B
                    Windows 7 Ultimate x64

I have searched the internet for clues as what this could be, but have come up empty. The closest answer I have found, where a guy has similar symptoms, is:
                    "This is a classic sign of faulty or failing memory modules on the video card. They are either defective or overheating but it's definately a problem with the video memory."

From post:
                    Red dots appearing on screen - [H]ard|Forum

See picture below (not screenshots, because the issue can't be captured via a screenshot):
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 1_small.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.2 KB
ID:	751479

I have a few more pictures, but they are basically the same.

Any suggestions? Help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
                    Mario

Comment

I have a Asrock motherboard and the information is:
                      product key:k7s41g x
                      Manufacture:
                      (Bios) version p200
                      vender: american Magatrends Inc
                      Released date:10/28/2004
                      Rom size 256 kbytes
                      (CPU) Processor: AMD Sepron (TM) 2200+
                      socket: socket A
                      external clock: 166MHZ i have 1.51 ghzs 1.43 GB of Ram
                      Whenever i install windows 7 the internet does not work, Ethernet Adapter is missing, using service pack 3 it works; how do i get the right Ethernet Adapter for windows 7? Tell me how to correct the problem, please

Comment

Hi Sean, or anyone who can address this question...

Can the current series H67-M-GE/HT (B3) support Intel Xeon E3 1155 processors? Specifically the Xeon E3-1235?

It's the same as an i7 2600, except it has Intel HD3000 (instead of 2000 on i7/2600), clocked .2ghz slower, and is $50 cheaper.

Thanks!

Comment

Where is BIOS setting to enable AHCI for SSD on N68C-S UCC motherboard?

Comment

• Comment

Originally posted by mario.kristiansson View Post

The problem was there before, and still is.

I have installed all the latest Windows updates.

System:
                              ASRock Vision 3D, 156B
                              Windows 7 Ultimate x64

I have searched the internet for clues as what this could be, but have come up empty. The closest answer I have found, where a guy has similar symptoms, is:
                              "This is a classic sign of faulty or failing memory modules on the video card. They are either defective or overheating but it's definately a problem with the video memory."

From post:
                              Red dots appearing on screen - [H]ard|Forum

See picture below (not screenshots, because the issue can't be captured via a screenshot):
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]3697[/ATTACH]

I have a few more pictures, but they are basically the same.

Any suggestions? Help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
                              Mario
                              i would put in a known good graphics card if u or a friend has one...that looks like either a bad driver or bad card

Comment

Originally posted by jdmfish View Post
                                Hi Sean, or anyone who can address this question...

Can the current series H67-M-GE/HT (B3) support Intel Xeon E3 1155 processors? Specifically the Xeon E3-1235?

It's the same as an i7 2600, except it has Intel HD3000 (instead of 2000 on i7/2600), clocked .2ghz slower, and is $50 cheaper.

Thanks!
                                im sure that he is really busy..this took me all of 3 seconds to find this for u..please use google or do some footwork for urself before u make posts..thanks
                                ASRock > Products > H67M-GE/HT > CPU Support List

Comment

Working...
                                X