3DMark2001 SE scores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanx Flaco. :D

Peter if I can get 1.8GHz out of it I'll be happy but anymore will be even better. ;)
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

• I am sure you will get 2200+ specs with it WiGGo. Just with 147 FSB you will have that riding smooth at 1.84 GHz.
      - Damien

Comment

• That's what I'm hoping for. ;)
        Unless I unlock the CPU. :D

Comment

• Wiggo - Is there any reason (short of minor extra cost) not to start with a 2200+? :confused:

Comment

• $200aus worth of. :eek:

Comment

• Those specs look really Sweet Wiggo, should get some real good scores off that setup. Kinda resembles my setup. ;)
              Believe me when I say you'll love that HDD.:D

Comment

• Oh I know I will pcmkr as I've built several systems with them now. ;)
                <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

• Hey Wiggo, I think you have some excellent choices there, but I have one suggestion I think you would highly benefit from...

I think you should get a 5 button MS optical mouse. Which ever design you like most is fine, but with all the surfing you do, I can imagin you could use those extra buttons...

The two most popular configurations of the spare buttons are the default, (Back and Forward) which work in all types of windows, folders and browsers alike. But if you are like me and have gotten used to useing hotkeys for those functions, then you can use the spare buttons for my config, which is.

Minimize / Close. I do too much file sorting to be able to use the current standard, where one folder becomes the next one you open, so I am stuck in old school Windows Classic mode with each window opening in its own window. So both the close and minimize buttons come in great handy as I am shuffling windows to do stuff.

It is also great for pop-ups and closing anything quickly without reaching for the X, or the very inconvinient ALT-F4. (strain my fingers -ahh)

I suggest this to anyone, it has been without a doubt, THE MOST beneficial interface device I have ever used or seen. The only improvement on my favorite (the white one with gray buttons) would be to place two more small sliver buttons, right near where the mouse touches the mousepad. One inch long each, 1/8 inch high. MAN would that rule. I do not know what I'd use the two new buttons for.. maybe refresh? Maybe Alt-Tab, maybe show desktop? there are so many options with this mouse software, it would take me a while to decide.

Comment

• I'll keep it in mind zeradul. ;)

Comment

• Hey guys,
                      I o/c my vid card and got a score around 11,450 in 3DMark. To hot in my room to o/c the Proc though.:flames:
                      Cooler weather is in the forcast for the next few days.:D :thumb:

:wave:

Comment

• pcmkr What do you have your 4600 oc'd to?

Comment

• He got got the core up to 327MHz and mem up to 724MHz
                          - Damien

Comment

• Yeah what Flaco said. I'm pretty sure those are the right numbers, or very close at least. :p

:cheers:

Comment

• pcmkr - Lets get that puppy to 12 grand!:bounce:

Comment

• That's what I'm hoping :D

Comment

Working...
                                X