X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah hyperventilating isn't the word for this LOL:laugh:
    And I think it's too much oxygen and not lack of breathing :p

Comment

• lol yap......well lets see here my case just so happens to be a Wind Tunnel Plus. In the front I have one 80MM fan bring cool air in, also in the front I have some cheapo hard drive cooler with dual 30MM fans bring cool air in (I think 30MM). Now at the top I have one 80MM exausting air through the top. In the back I have one 80MM fan exausting air out the back below the PSU and on the side I have dual 92MM fans blasing air all over my cards and mobo and just about everthing. On my processor I have a WBK38. My system is just about as loud as anyone could handle. Its to bad they don't make these things anymore :cry:

Comment

• Got any pics of it?

Comment

• As a matter of fact I do. Before and after shots of stock vs modded. lol

Comment

• Good job!:thumb:
            I see you cleaned up the wires nicely with some spiral wrap.
            That many fans just gets loud, but good speakers can overcome the noise hehehe

Comment

• lol yup.......and I got some good speakers.......but actually when your running my case for as long as I have (about a year) you pretty much get used to the sound. Other people that get on my computer they think its loud as hell and I'm like oh ok. whats really cool though is at lan parties I have a friend with the exact same case. it really looks cool to see them operating side by side.

Comment

• pcmkr - Install a room ac in the attic before you and your machine are toast. Anyone with as many fans in their rig as you have must post a picture for us to see.

:flames: :flames: :flames: :flames: :flames: :flames: :flames:

Comment

• OUCH..just had a brain freeze with a shake...anyways...yea us Florida natives like RD and myself get kinda hot..but i never thought you be worse than us...tho down here we get alot of humidity...ALOT...very sticky...
                  - Damien

Comment

• In short terms it's really ucky up here right now. Heat waves on the East coast are the worst.

I would get an AC for my room, but then my parents say they're gonna make me pay the electric bill, errr. I can't win.

I did take some pics with my SLR 35MM camera, but have to finish the roll and get them developed. I'm old fashioned. I need to get myself a digital camera.:cool:

Comment

• :flames: :flames: :flames: :flames: :flames:

pcmkr - If you just run the ac when benchmarking your overclocks, the bill won't be much. You could use a special duct to direct the cold air directly into the case.

Comment

• Or I can just wait till winter and open my windows and let the room temp drop to -20F LOL

They need to add a freezing smiley:p

Comment

• : party ha There's always liquid nitrogen.

Comment

• Where can I get this special duct drpeterbright? I would need some kind of splitter though casue ya my computer would be nice and cool but my room would get very hot and uncomfortable for me.

Comment

• Well yeah, LN would definitely cool things down. Could just submerge the whole system in it. LOL But I think I'll let you try first drpeterbright :wave:

Comment

• It would work, but you'd have a few runs of 3dMark and that'd be it. LN seems to be pretty hard on the system when combined with extreme OCing.

Comment

Working...
                                X