Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many fans you got? :?:

Comment

• On the Side Panel I have Dual 92MM intake fans at the top I have one 80MM Exaust fan in the front I have dual (?MM) intake fans for the hard drive at the bottom front I have an 80MM intake fan. At the back I have one 80MM exaust fan as well as one exaust fan in the PSU.

Then for the inside its the usual one on video card one on processor one on northbridge. I like to include those.

Comment

• Yup That'll do the trick! Sounds good:thumb:

Right now I have a 92mm exhaust fan at the top back of the case, 2 80mm exhaust near the proc, power supply fan, 3 80mm intake fans(1 blowing accross the HD) Then I have the vid card fans(2 40mm I think), HSF and a card blower with 2 80mm fans blowing accross the pci/agp slots.
        Nothing on my northbridge, although I may change that:hammer:

peace : peace2:

Comment

• When I took a look at a picture of the 8K3A I noticed that there was no fan on the board. This board actually came out like a week after I bought my 8KHA+. I was actually thinking does the KT333 create less heat then the KT266A?

Comment

• I'm not sure. Thay said the KT333 chipset northbridge does make less heat and that's why they omitted a fan on the NB heatsink. All I know is I have no stability probs with it ;)

Comment

• Lets take a look from a physical perspective. A mobo with a fan on it looks more powerful then a board without a fan. Agreed or is it just me. :laugh:

Comment

• AIr Demon is great. How about Thruster or Wind King?

Comment

• Snap...Wind King is badass...we should make a thread about Rig Names..instead of taking up this thread with it...
                  - Damien

Comment

• I most definitly agree. I want to name my computer something.

Comment

• Why not just call it the "ReSpAwN DeMoN wiNd TuNNel"? :D

Comment

• lol that would work too but I want something more GOD LIKE!! know what I mean?

Comment

• "Wrath of God" maybe? :?:

Comment

• lol that'l work....now here comes the hard part.....whatever I do decide to name my computer......labling my comptuer is the hard part.

Comment

• Well ya could make up a stencil to spray paint it on or ya could use those vinyl stick on letters that come in various styles and colours. ;)
                              <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

• Where do I get the vinyl stick on letters?

Comment

Working...
                                X