Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered
    Albinus... What Wattage is your PSU?

I personally think it has something to do with the program, as every other benchmark and game I have runs perfectly without locking up. :confused:

And for the record I have a 300W AOpen PSU ;)
    What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

The test seems to run fine for me. I don't suppose you've got another machine lying around with a decent vid card to test it on? :)

Comment

Well, on Darth's advice I installed the 27.42 Detonators, and they work great. Only problem is that it flickers at 60Hz in 3D applications, NVReffix hasn't been updated for the 27.42 drivers yet :(

Anyway here's a pic - linked of course (don't want to suck up our bandwidth again) ;)

Comment

And this is running default settings..... why it's saying otherwise is beyond me :confused:

This is using a GeForce3 Ti200, and a 1.7GHz Pentium 4 on a Shuttle AV40R with 256MB DDR. Is this a good score? :?: I haven't overclocked anything either :p

Comment

very nice...

If you noticed in some of the threads here (including this one I think), SE will say that you aren't using defaults when you are, no matter what you set. I think it wants a registered program running all the tests to say it's default... doesn't make much difference though.

Comment

*Slaps face*

I should have read the thread.....

But at least (according to Beefy) my score is OK, might see what I can get with a bit of o/c'ing magic :thumb:

Comment

OK - Here's the story:

Overclocked the CPU to 109MHz FSB, raised the chipset voltage to 2.55V. CPU core voltage is raised to 1.75V, and the Ti200 is now running at 195MHz core and 450MHz memory. Here's my score:

Comment

Not bad at all for a 700pt gain. :thumb:

Comment

If the video card could overclock a bit more, I'd be happier, but it runs fast enough as it is :)

5MHz core and 10MHz memory deficit when compared with the standard GeForce3 is pretty darn good :thumb:

The CPU does run a little warmer, mainly due to the voltage increase I think. Raising the voltage to the P4X266 chipset also paid off - it's much more stable now ;)

Comment

I've got 7215 for a Ti200@230/475mhz on a P4-1.8mhz. Of course with default settings.

If you get a message that the settings was not set at default, although you are sure it was, check that your desktop is also set at or higher than the defaults. Also make sure FSAA is disabled.

Comment

Nice score Albinus!

Comment

Originally posted by Tor
                          I've got 7215 for a Ti200@230/475mhz on a P4-1.8mhz. Of course with default settings.

Yeah but your Ti200 overclocks a lot better than mine..... oh well :(

Comment

Hehehehehehehhe :D

Well u do have a better system aswell tho ...

Sammy

Comment

lol - 2856

Athlon @ 150*9.5(1425)
                              256mb
                              KT-133
                              GF2MX:) - 23.11
                              XP pro

REALLY need a proper video card....

m

Comment

I broke 10,000 for the first time on 3DMark 2001SE last night. My system is as follows:

XP1700 (Ozc to 1650MHz)
                                512 DDR
                                GeForce4 Ti4400 running at 300/600

I came very close to 10,000 with a ATI 8500 card but only close. It seems to be optimized for 3Dmark.

Duker

Comment

Working...
                                X