No announcement yet.

3DMark2001 SE scores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well it's just that Tweaky has a crappy ISP when he can choose a real ISP like Optus :D

But he's on the list to get ADSL - so then he can laugh at me :(

BTW Shepps: I'm on 56K as well - and phone lines in Australia are a LOT worse than in the UK ;)
    What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

My ISP sucks..its a free one though (no subs no call charges) .........two of my mates just got cable, and all they do is remind me of my 270 ping on counter strike.....:cry: lol.

Comment

I pay A$27.95/month (about 10 pounds) for 120hr/month and unlimited downloads - plus I pay A$0.18 (6 pence) per local call to the Internet :(

Comment

eh? unlimited downloads? they give you a different number to use when you you d/l?

Comment

download = data transfer

data transfer = browsing/email/downloading

Most ISPs in Australia have download limits, Tweak's has a 300MB download limit :eek:

Just as well I've got unlimited, I downloaded 1300MB this month :p

Comment

I also have adsl hehe!

Comment

oh i see.... hehe

Comment

:( I fell great pain for those of you in austrialia...56k was bad enough when I had 15k/s on SegaNet in the US...but 56k like you guys have would be hell. I don't think I could handle not having cable once I got it, and with all the limitations on your isps....what the hell man?:thumbs do

Comment

Not all of us have to put up with dialup in Australia as I just love my cable connection. ;)
                    Good to see that sig improving too but if ya could position the pic to either the left or right of ya text it would be sweet. :smokin:
                    <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

30 a month for 400hours/1.5gig

JeffK?

werent you a member of the Pandemic studios message boards?
                      name & pic looks very familiar

Comment

my score is.....1795 with windows Xp's drivers, and 2400 with 98 and detonator drivers.....dam XP :'(

Comment

Originally posted by Bahamut Zer0
                          30 a month for 400hours/1.5gig

JeffK?

werent you a member of the Pandemic studios message boards?
                          name & pic looks very familiar
                          No, you must mean someone else. The person on that message board prolly liked Jeff K as well. Jeff K's site: http://www.somethingawful.com/jeffk/ :bounce2:

Comment

Both me and #2son on 56K....$25/month for unlimited access and download with Iprimus...his machine is online about 12-14hrs a day every day with 3 of them playing CS....1.2gig upload and 2.2gig download a month.....that 3.4gig of traffic on 56k dialup...sheesh

Comment

With the 2 PC's here online 24/7 we do between 4-6gigs a month here normally but occasionally has got up to 9gigs but not to often. :smokin:
                              <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

9 gig?????? WHAT???:eek:

Comment

Working...
                                X