No announcement yet.

3DMark2001 SE scores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mine just wants to see the Chinese news on the computer - I'm trying to get her hooked on gaming. At least she'll play one on her phone.

Comment

• Hehe, mines into gaming and AIM, also some PS2 and GTA3

Comment

• You are too lucky. Just ran another 3dMark2001SE with the new 40.41 drivers and my Ti4200 and scored 11,330. Looks like that's the upper limit.

Comment

• Might be. Some people are having better luck than others I've heard.

Comment

• The Mad Onion site reports most with 500 - 1000 point improvement but a few have negative results.

Comment

• Well guys, these drivers(40.41's) are awesome. I got my score with stock speeds up to 11,659 3DMarks, .....and with a final O/C of 141 FSB on my AthlonXP 2000(1762.5MHz) and vid card at 324/738 I got a score of 12,670 which is passed my goal of 12,500. I tried to reach 13,000, but I just wouldn't go. I'm not complaining though. :D
              Here ya go:

Comment

• Here's the details:

Comment

• Way to go pcmkr. My max overclock on my Ti4200 score is 11,330 with the 40.41's. Amazingly, with no overclock and only using the nVidea tweaks they give me over 11,150!!

Comment

• Thanks alot drpeterbright ! Think I'm done tweaking for a few days :p

That's an awesome score to get with the Ti4200. Wonder what scores you would see with the Ti4600...

:cheers:

Comment

• GJ PCMKR...one badass score...i remember when you were trying to break 11 k...lol:thumb:
                      - Damien

Comment

• Wait NV30 = 30K

Comment

• Thanks Flaco !

So you're gonna buy the NV30 when it comes out drpeterbright ? If it doesn't put a hole in your wallet let me know, maybe I'll get one LOL:laugh:

Comment

• I'm thinking that it will be time to upgrade by then Actually I am so pleased with my 4200 I may not upgrade right away.

Comment

• I wouldn't upgrade right away especially with that lil' chip of wonder that you have PETER.
                              - Damien

Comment

• I can't believe you got that thing passed Ti4600 speeds :eek:

Comment

Working...
                                X