Role Play (the game this time)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

"Who has summoned me forth here? State your cause, mortal!" the figure spoke clearly, yet painfully slowly his voice tore her mind from its preoccupation and directed it upon him. "There is a corpse, who goes by the name of Phoez. He claims to be a 'Warrior of the Light' and possesses the sword held only by those of the Arcane Circle. He also claims to be the destroyer of evil...yet he would kill innocent mortals to acheive his goal. We would like your assistance in eliminating him for our task. We would however, like to ask you to bring forth your army as well, sir." She stood sheepishly hoping the summoned being would ask no further questions. "Very well, mortal, my blade and my army are yours to command..."

Comment

A huge gate erupted from the earth. Breaking the crust, issued huge ivory bones that arced at it's pinnacle height of a single kilometre. Red flesh began to wind it's way around the bones and were immediately set ablaze. Through the portal was the nightmarish regions of the Pandemonium itself. The scene was broken quickly however, as a flood of rampaging and battle armed demons issued forth from the dark portal. An incalculabe surge of soldiers rushed out, but even at the great haste they took in arriving, it was a single hour passed for the entire regiment to come past the calcified gates. As the last grunt raced through the portal, the scene to the otherworld shattered, and mirror-like panes showered out over the onlookers. The gate sunk back to it's infernal caves. The demons had little time to settle though, for in the air, theysensed the presence of a great enemy coming this way. Malone had not detected it earlier, but was now sure that something big this way came. He immediately called the troops out to the side of the city. They obeyed and oozed through the streets in a crimson tide.

A grand army was amassed at the dust torn gates, ready for a glorious battle. Careening in the distance, the huge hellion and it's retinue of three skulls were coming straight toward the city. Clattered armour and giddied cries were heard from the braying demons. It was time for some early fightin....but something was not right. The hellion quickly changed course and ran off back in the direction whence it came. Confused, the demonic legion were now getting impatient and began to bicker amongst themselves. The large dust cloud that the beast had left began to dissipate and only a single floating speck hung in the air. Cheogh, who had hastily followed his reckless creation, saw this as his chance to be rid of some rubbish. Pulling out the small vial of temporal warp energies from his pocket planar pouch, he tossed it several kilometres just so it landed in the centre of the disorganized horde. Immediately, the now unkempt warp energies wreaked their path of destruction. A twisting whirlwind began throwing the party about, dusting and sweeping them clean off the ground. Without a proper storage or with a conduit with which to control it, the raging energies cut out a swarthe among the burning lackeys and they were scattered like loose sand in a tornado. The swirling helix of the energy well was only short lived, but in the aftermath, the demons of the fearsome army were now transplanted across the city, in a deep state of confusion, muttering "What the hell was that???". Cheogh had long since gone, looking for his creation.

After an hours travel, Cheogh grew tired of the chase. The hellion was unnaturally charged and wouldn't relent in it's mad dash. Sight of it was lost half an hour back, but Cheogh sensed it had stopped and he was close to getting it back. Upon climbing a relatively fertile hill, the first patch of greenery he had seen in a while, Cheogh peered down into a small valley. It was there he saw the Hellion and it's troops, scaring some local livestock. Dumbfounded at why the beast would pass up murdering thousands on chasing up some cows was beyond belief. Gliding down into the recently scorched valley, he went to have a spy on the creature's habits. Firstly, it was noted that it's mind was indeed gone, but it had somehow passed on it's odd behaviour to it's surrounding skulls whose eyes now pulsed a familiar blue, like his former alter-ego in ectoplasmic form. Secondly, it had completely lost it's will to harm the innocent, only the animals that it found funny. Thirdly, it was irritating to say the least. For every cow it had burnt, it would utter something along the lines of "I'll get you bovine!", or "I'll freak you good!". The skulls would goad him on in his "quest". Fourthly, the gibbering minds that had powered it had now unified into the one. Finally, having enough, Cheogh decided to step in.

Standing a few metres in front of the giant wrecking machine, he shouted "What the hell is the deal with this? I thought you were going to kill those freaks in the city." The hellion looked down, with a maddening glint and smiled. "I wanted to have some fun. Surely you would like to as well." it chuckled in it's calm voice. This concept had Cheogh stunned. The only enjoyment he had ever known was the torment in others, but he never knew why. "What do you mean?" asked the now curious gargoyle. The hellion chided "You know, like enjoying yourself, doing things that you like doing. Killing people is boring. It's how i ended up like this." Cheogh looked long and hard at the creature before him. "Aren't you angry at the world that cast you out into the wastes, those who live in luxury while you try to scrape a living and now end up dead?" The giant chuckled. "Not really, i found my friends out here in the sands. There are always people willing to accept you wherever you go, you just have to search a bit harder. It's not so bad. Even now, I can still talk to all my buddies. They've been by my side my whole life." Confused, Cheogh sat down on the ground and tried to think of the past. The hate, the loneliness, the desire to just go home and plot revenge. All the time spent here in this world afraid of change. The hellion beckoned. "You needn't worry about it, the past is the past. You shouldn't don't hold grudges. By the way, you wouldn't happen to have a deck of cards on you, would you?" Cheogh now sat upright and and opened his fist to reveal a metal edged deck of planar playing cards. As the deck opened, the cards dealt themselves out between the players, The hellion, his skulls and the now calm gargoyle.

Comment

Comment

Comment

NOW MOVE IT!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Malone smiled sweetly down at her, but then remembered their crowd and rushed over to the sword, again picking it up and hurling it as far as possible........damned thing just won't stay away, he thought to himself as he nursed his badly burnt hands.

"Well my dear, after you helped me.....quite succesfully actually, with the summoning," He quietly said into her face as his hand healed, he made a large gesture around in a circle at the quickly marching soldiers, "You helped me quite well at getting the whole army here, and for that i thankyou. Although, just before they started to arive you collapsed, un-concious, so i gave you some Yuloga Juice, a home remedy my own mother taught me when i was just a kid, but it had some....un-expected results on you....yes although you did wake up, you DEFINETLY weren't yourself, it was my best to stop you jumping all over me," He let out a low chuckle as he saw the dark tinge of red cover her face," Don't worry my dear, it is my fault i'm sure, the drink must be too powerful for a mortal to drink, i'm going to have to water it down if i'm going to use it on you again!"

"After i gave you the drink, you were acting so strangely, i took you up to the roof top of that building over there, but you kept up your behaviour, so i gave you a little scare....i'm sorry but i thought it might snap you back to normal, but as soon i got you back to ground, i'm not sure what happened, you re-summoned that damned sword, i'm not too sure what you planned to do with it....but it didn't look too nice. Although, the most important thing is, are you feeling better now?"

He leaned down, bringing his face equal with her's, wrapping his bulking arms around her shoulders and rubbing his cheek softly against her's, he softly whispered in her ear, "I'm glad your back to normal though...."

:smokin:

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X