Role Play (the game this time)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

"Luggage, do you think I'm pretty?" she sent the message telepathically. with this she laughed her melodic laugh. "How can anyone sound pretty?" Luggage made a movement that seemed to be that he shrugged. "I don't know. I can't see you, so I have to improvise. I can hear you, at least." she shook her head and laughed. "You're so sweet...thank you." She hugged him quickly and sat upon his lid, he didn't mind as much. She waited patiently for Malone to return...

Comment

The city's supports shook under the tremendous weight of the distant tremors. Surprised patrons arose from their mortal slumber and looked off in awe in the direction of the slowly gaining stamps. What they were to see would scar their memories for the short amount of time they had left to live. A large flesh construct that resembled a hound in shape but corpse in aesthetics was slowly but tirelessly flotaing to the city. Four fearful revenants formed a hideous matrix around the gargant, keeping it aloft most likely. Sudden but faint hissing was heard off in the distance as the thing loosed a volley of corrupted and spectre guided cadavres that pulsed with unnatural energies. A volley of ten of these putrid missiles were screaming their way to the city, trailing a disgusting tail of bitter ichor in their wake. They gathered in a circle formation and formed a tight weave. The horrified citizens were alarmed as what was a faint hissing, grew to unbearable banshee's wailing and shattered the spirits of those who absorbed the full brunt of it's destruktive magiks. Those who survived would not be alive for too much longer as the corpses collided with the closes scraper. When they hit, the wailing stopped and all that appeared to have happened was that there was now an unsightly mess on the side of it. Slowly the destructive potetial of this mess were being realized however, for the glowing of the refuse was glowing much brighter than before. Just before it became blinding, there was silence, and then white.

Several more volleys from the deadapult left the city in tatters. Black flames engulfed the city and the many inhabitants were beginning to make their desperate departures. However, by that time, the Legion was upon them. It landed with a bonecracking shockwave that was expelled four-fold by each of it's limbs. It stood solemn for a minute and slowly, tiny door like orifices opened at two sides of each of it's legs. Human remains began pouring out, and with this, Cheogh's shock troopers were upon the city. These abominations were mis-matched human, animal and demonic remains all strung together by the souls of the slian and the intestines of the rotting. It was their job to butcher the rest of the human race and to drag their carcasses back to the Legion for processing. The remnants were banding together to put up meagre resistance against the unfeeling horde, but try as they might, they were no match for the unstoppable waves of unworthy dead.

"How do you fight an enemy who does not care for it's own wellbeing?"

Comment

Malone strided through the burning city, large chunks of skyscrapers falling and meshing into the concrete around him, if you were watching you would have thought it strange how Malone seemed to be hit by none of the falling Debris, he always seemed to step out of the way just in time, but what was strange is that he was totally cool about it, as if it came as no surprise to him at all.....

"How do you fight an enemy who does not care for it's own wellbeing?" Malone stepped up beside the old man as the words left his mouth and began to sob quietly as his home burnt to the ground, obviously hit by one of the 'things' launched 'missiles'...

"Well old man, when one doesn't care about one's well being, it can only make it easier to immobilise it....right? Look at the size of the thing, how hard can some thing like that be to bring down? Watch!" As he screamed the last word his figure ripped and stretched as he grew back into his Daemon form, in a large cirlce all his on-lookers scrambled backwards to get out of his way.

Before Malone leapt into the air, he stared forlornly down at the ripped and tattered remains of his fine clothes, then shrugged as he looked over his Daemon attire which now draped his body. His long wings clicked open, throwing a small group of mortals into the air as it bumped into them, Malone laughed long and clear, how good it felt to be back in his body.

Malone flew straight at the beast, and drew both hands back to his hips and two great fireballs sprung to life in his palms, as he neared he let both of them fly at the beast, mere centimeters before they made contact, the beast seemed to just turn to nothing but smoke. Malone heard a fast rushing and then an outward, pop, he had just enough time as he turned to see the beast swipe with one giant claw and club Malone into a nearby building, Malone went through 4 storeys of office building before he came to a stop on the top of recitionist's desk. The woman screamed and fled as one of Malone horns went deftly through her computer screen.

With a groan Malone lifted himself up on one elbow and stared out the window as the ugly contraption turned its attention back on the city, "Damn how the hell did that thing do that! I CAN'T EVEN DO THAT!" Malone fell off the desk landing in a crouched position just behind the glass window, he leaned his head forward, letting his horns take care of the glass.

Malone rolled out of the window, and tryed to make as small appearance as was possible as his bulking body fell down the side of the sky-skraper, 10metres up from the ground, his wings clicked open again and brought him to a quick stop. Sitting down on the rubble filled ground, Malone looked up at the beast as it fired volley after volley of 'missiles' at the surrounding buildings.

"I have no idea why i even want to save these mortals, but i must try, and there is only one way that i can think of doing it!" By this time a large group of people had grown more confident and had inched closer to see what had fell from the skyscraper window and had come to such a quick stop. Malone smiled up at his audience, his pointed fangs poking through his lips, "My friends!" He said as he rose, "I suggest backing off....i'm going to....put on some weight if you will!" He said this in his most mocking voice that he could summon, nearly laughing at them as he spoke.

Malone grimaced as he tryed to decide on what form to take as his body grew, grew ever larger.....if he was going to beat this ugly thing, he must be larger!

Malone raised both hands into the air and clenched his fists and placed them together, he slowly began to summon the energy he needed. Clouds all accross the sky suddenly rushed outwards, racing accross the sky leaving the sky blank, the area grew dark, except for one long beam of bright blue light that surrounded Malone and rose high into the sky. Cracks opened in the ground under the Daemons feet, a large crater sunk into the ground, at least 20metres in diameter

Malone's eyes closed tight as the energy kept flowing into his body, his form stretched and contorted as he grew, lightning arced out of nothing in the sky, striking his form, but it seemed to have no effect, the lightning stuck and just continued to surge, as Malone clenched his teeth as the crater grew ever larger and his form rose higher....

:smokin:

Comment

Malone's increase in size suddenly burst into frenzied acceleration. A second arc of lightning streaked from the sky giving Malone a previously unfelt overwhelming power. Malones form maximised, now he was ready to combat his rotting opponent. The crater at his feet, now so large that it has engulfed and demolished buildings itself. The arc's of lightning ceased and a single stream of light pierced the clouds. Malones eyes rolled open with a sinister glare. He briefly looked to the sky in mystery, wondering where his untapped power came from. Looking up, Malone sees the single beam of light cutting through the dark sky and landing upon the roof of a semi demolished skyscraper.

A small figure stands at the base of the light beam... a figure he'd recognised from before. The distant figure yells,

"Beast, do what you must... purge this abomination"

With that, the light beam retracted and Phoez made his exit, sliding from reality once more...

Malone steepen his brow and faced his attention once more Undead golem of menace. "Lets rumble dead boy..."

Comment

ITS ME!

Comment

Comment

Malone was slowly staggering back when he was lifted off the ground and thrown backwards, his head clicked up looked in the direction from where the pyscic blast came from, his eyes flared, flame leaping from his sockets, he screamed, "Luggage!"....

Malone stood quickly and clicked his fingers, the carcass of luggage fell onto the ground in front of him, Malone had to hold back tears when he saw the sight, the pair had been companions since nearly the beginning of time, they had done so much together.

Malone held out his hands and held the two parts together, and the box after a few seconds, started to glow brightly, it illuminated the area for miles around, with a bright white light, Malone threw back his head and screamed at the top of his lungs, "Come back damn you! NOW!

Comment

"I cannot save my master, help him, you must hurry!"

Comment

The skies above began to churn. The barren steppes beneath the dark gargoyle began to cry with the tortured moans of the unjustly slain. A welling of dull red washed up from the soils themselves. The unweary beast stopped in midflight and dropped to the ground with a thud. Inspecting the earth, he gave off a short snarl. "Infernal fools!" grunted the craggy beast as he kicked up chunks of dirt. Looking up to the sky, his eyes began to shine a sickly green, and immediately, the clouds started raining crimson droplets. Soaking into the already bloodied earth, the crater that Cheogh had carved began to fill with a sickly orange ichor. Four familiar revenants appeared at the pool's surface and they quickly met at the centre, to bond into a single and larger entity. Cheogh smiled to himself. "The spirit is willing but as is always the case, the flesh is oh so weak!" he cursed. "Now your power will belong to someone who is truly deserving, your failure has cost me in fresh souls. The meagre returns you made are pathetic. Now you will pay with your existance." With that, Cheogh stretched out one lazy arm and immediately, as he had done so many times before, began to draw out the liquid out of it's pit. The single revenant was contorted, twisted in agony. Just before it was drawn into the blackened talon, it unleashed an unearthly roar that shook the nearby mountains and robbed them of life. A thin white mist began to form around Cheogh, winding and hardening into a second layer atop the already impervious hide. "This unholy armour will grant me many benefits, maybe your life won't have been so worthless after all." he chuckled to the ghostly skull that formed on the back of his left hand. Facing back in the direction he had come from, Cheogh took a moment to ponder his next move.

After a minute of thinking, he remembered the mark of recall that he had inscribed on his creation. Turning to face his creation pool, he waved his hand across his face, and where there once was thin air, now lay the king of corpses with scant traces of red vapour shifting back into place. The broken body of his Legion lay on the ground that was only moments before red, was now dead black. "It's time to get to work..." Cheogh muttered with a sigh as he began plans to recreate his monstrosity.

Comment

Comment

"Your master is okay now." He responded happily and stopped moving so strangely.

She sat plasted in her current position for what seemed like hours. Again she felt paralysed because of her own stupid decisions. She looked in Malone's direction "He implied that if I took up his sword, that I'd have to kill you...I know it deep down that I couldn't do it. Surely if you were as so evil as he said, you'd have killed me by now, right? ...He said, that I am cursed, being joined to you as I am. To be the destroyer of evil, not its saviour. What...am I? I'm just a pawn in this game that everyone is playing, I hate it! I despise being used as a decoy, just a distraction, an object. You know, I have feelings too." She raised herself from the ground where she sat and took off as far as her fatigued body could take her and fell to the ground and sobbed loudly.

"Why can't I help myself...what's wrong with me?" Malone walked towards her slowly and placed a caring hand upon her shoulder. "I know this is out of place now, but, do you think I'm ugly?" She peered up at him with tear-streaked cheeks.

Comment

Comment

After half an hour of frantic piecing, Cheogh still had little idea as to how he was going to go about creating his newest mostrosity. "If the hip bone is connected to the leg bone or...hmm. Maybe i should just stick the basics." With a simple click of his fingers, the rotting flesh fell from the titanic bones of the Legion. Enlisting the aid of the short-lived worker poltergeists, he rearranged the pieces to resemble a somewhat crude, but effective hellion (infernal centaur) that towered over it's previous incarnation. It had four mighty legs to support it self and four arms with which to deal death. Looking over at the refuse flesh, he fashioned a bladder from a thick tarp of intestinal outlining and filled it with the rest of the flesh. He bound it into a sphere and floated it up to the skeleton's throat. Knowing that normal steel skeleton bindings would not work, he summoned a Glabrezu demon from an abyssal gate.

Fresh from a recent kill, the foul looking Glabrezu that stood before an equally hideous gargoyle was dripping in different shades of red, with fresh blood trickling down it's hide. It looked like something straight out of one of those fool mortal 'movies' as they called them. The feral beast swished it's ugly maw from side to side, and then turned it's focus to Cheogh. It smelt the faint aura of magic that tingled off his hands, shining with bitter traces of octarine (the colour of magic). Wanting a much more worthy feast, the raging demon made a clumsy lunge at our villain. As it was in mid pounce, Cheogh dealt it an ugly blow to the face and it stopped dead at his feet. Tearing his arm out of it's head, he proceeded with the special rites that would infuse it's soul into the joints of his bone structure. Removing the beast's brain, he made some tears on the temporal lobe at the bottom, and wiped the dripping trophy along the nearest bone. Crafting a fine pentagram, it began to shine purple and then a dull crimson. Racing from the five points, the spiritual essence ran the length of the skeleton and tightly bound them, fusing the bone structural into the toughness of adamantite. He floated the rest of the demon's corpse up to the throat with the rest of the refuse flesh.

Looking over to the remaining three skulls, he infused a smaller portion of the demon's raging spirit with what little brains it had left. Eye sockets now burning with a putrid green, they now floated alongside the Hellion, burning with the same demonic energies that their former shell had in life. The creature had all of it's powers sorted, but it needed one more thing: skin. With several more gestures, the earth itself rose up around the creature's legs and enveloped it in the mighty mantle of molten magma. The lava that surrounded it never grew cool and burned tracks wherever the thing stood. It was truly a sight to behold, much mightier than the Legion of before. Just before Cheogh forgot, he cast a Rapid Decomposition spell on the bag of flesh in the creature's throat. The hidoues gas that frothed from the creatuer's maw was an atrocious mixture of death and decay, burning the strongest of metals with little ease. Now it was complete.

Marvelling over his masterpeice, he decided that it was worthy of a mind of it's own. Using a basic sentience spell (dragging several loose spirits into the corpse), the Hellion awoke. It's mind made up of vicious and malicious spirits, it would prove a nightmare of a challenge. These spirits were keen on the killing and could control the body with as much ease and skill as though it were there own. However, before Cheogh could issue orders, the contraption made a mad dash off to the city. "Hey, Come back here you idiot!!!......Damn, should have sacrificed an aasimar or something."

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X