No announcement yet.

Role Play (the game this time)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malone was shocked at the move as he felt the tenderness and caring which came with the kiss, and only five minutes ago she had been yelling! No matter what race....women were confusing to say the least, but Malone still savoured the moment, although it hurt him inside, it felt so right in his mind, time seemed to stretch out as they stood there....connected.....

After what seemed an eternity, Malone pulled back his head breaking the kiss short, he looked deeply into the girls eyes, "Are you sure you want to be doing this little one? Not 10 minutes ago you were yelling at me, you were sitting here brooding by yourself..." Luggage rolled off the bench and ran into Malone's knees, making him fall backwards, from the ground he groaned and glared at the box, "Ok then you stubborn *******.....sitting here with our mutual friend here...."

:smokin:

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• "What's happening to me...""Thank you, you always know how to make me feel better..."

Comment

• A dark shadow covered up the overhead sun, blocking the all important life giving rays. The darkness enveloped all below it, lining the silhouette of a dark beast. Looking down upon the weakling mortals, Cheogh smiled, grating his stonechip jaws. He laxed his wings and swiftly fell to earth, gaining in speed in his descent. As the shadow decreased in diameter as it made it's freefall descent to the earth, a sharp shrieking sound followed the gargoyle on his landing, coming to abrupt end as the heavy, jagged talons of his craggy feet connected with the ground. Large chunks of solid duracrete erupted from his massive impact, showering nearby onlookers in a sprinkling of sharp debris. He glared over to the demon, his slave and that wretched chest. With flail at hand, he casually strode over to their little conversation. Spying the large chalice of wine on the astral table, Cheogh casually strode up, swooped up the goblet, and brazenly took a large gulp of the rust coloured liquid, in front of the trio of 'heroes' and a crowd of pitiful drifters. Casting the chalice aside, Cheogh turned to his audience and spat the bile he had just drunk onto the unwary watchers. On contact with the atmosphere, the wine was cast ablaze and sent the swarms scattering, attempting to put out thier burns and running in fear of the fire spouting spirit. Malone lowered his brow at the odd display, Astarte recoiled in disgust and Luggage had his vision blocked by the table he was under, making him indifferent to the above events.

Malone bitterly spat "What is your business here knave? You don't have any business here and i can put you out to tip if you think otherwise!" Cheogh let out a gravelly laugh. "I'm not looking for an easy fight, i have only come for my sword. I'm sure you know what I mean." He stepped forward, rattling his flail and letting the skulls chant out some random insults. Taking a glance at the little chest beneath the table, Choegh uttered "But before I repossess, I want to thank your little nuisance here for altering my shape. I like this one much moer than my ectoplasmic form, and I don't have to go around changing suit every season. In reward for your 'mistake', I have decided to do a reading, just for you." In his palm, a metallic set of cards formed a neat stack. With a small command 'Draw', several cards took themselves out of the deck and arranged themselves upon the table. Three cards formed a horizontal line: "The Devil", "Death" and "The lovers". Seeing this combination, Cheogh raised his gaze to the fuming demon and his distressed slave, and looked down on the table as the next sequence unfolded. Above the "Devil" card, the "Wheel of Change" card fluttered just above it and below the "Death" card, "The Sword of Judgement" foil. This last card caused some concern: the small picture of the sword was the same as the sword he had not long ago, with the slight azure tinge even. Causing even greater concern was the fact that there was only of this card in the whole deck and it was very rarely drawn. Scratching a small mark in the table, the scribble began to glow green, and at once the arranged cards folded themselves back into the deck. "Was it already time for the 'Unmaking' of this accursed little plane? Maybe I have less time than I think!" Snarling with rage at the confused pair, he quickly cast a time stop spell, freezing everything dead in their tracks. Crunching the pile of cards in his hand into a fine silver powder, he tossed the remnants over his slave and imbibed a psychic block upon her. Any thoughts at telepathy or telekinesis would be met with a destructive mind melt. Pulling out a rusty pipe from the ground, hastily dug out some ugly circular runes upon the Luggage's surface and thrust the flail into their center, sticking out upon his back and glowing with the iridescent colours of the skull's eyes. "You three are to keep these people safe from anything that attacks, right?" The trio of bones quickly nodded and began to follow each other in a ring. "This will help keep my chattel safe!" Stretching out his wings and preparing to take off again, Cheogh quickly remembered to do something of utmost importance. Picking up a large brick, he broke it over Malone's head and from inside, a small metal glove was found. He slipped it over the frozen demon's hand and immediatley the glove fastened itself around his wrist and began to drip with unspilt blood. Making good his escape, Cheogh flew off to meet his servant, with plans to put things back in to place.

Comment

• Malone angrily wiped the food and grime off his face, all the remanants turning into dust before it even touched the ground after being wiped off, Malone raised an eyebrow and laughed with a shrug, he brought his eyes up as a shadow fell across him, and before him stood, as far as he could tell, was that bed sheet from earlier.....it must've got an face lift or somethin....

He watched the thing with not much interest as it walked over to the table and picked up a goblet of wine and drank deeply from it, but when the beast spat the liguid out, and then ignited it, pointed in the direction of the group of mortals that wandered aimlessly around the garden and its gates, Malone sat up, suddenly alert. he watched the mortals as they danced in flames, a year ago he would have stood with the gargoyle and patted him on the back and joined in his laughter, but now.......his face grew stern and he tapped Luggage on this lid, Fix it Malone tryed to sheild the message as he sent it to Luggage, he didn't want to show any weaknesses to this monster.

Moments later, in an area of about 200 metres square above the screaming and writhing mortals, a pool of water appeared, with a jolt Malone tapped Luggage again quickly, Ok enough stupid stuff.....take away the concrete, and DON'T drop it on them, we are trying to help them.... Get it off! Get it off Master! It burnssssssss. The force and anguish of the mental blast nearly made Malone stumble back wards, but as he reached out his hand in sympathy as he rushed towards his old companion, he saw something on his hand.

He raised his hand and ****ed his head, why the hell have i got a glove on?? More importantly, why is it bleeding? He shook his hand furiosly trying to get the blood off, but it just kept on coming..."What the hell is this?" he growled under his breath.

:smokin:

Comment

• "Planer Rune Cards, where did he get them from? That reading...this is most unfortunate I hope Malone doesn't understand them."

Comment

• Comment

• "Argh, how can I help it. They've never been wrong before.""I don't understand, why am I an inanimate object in this game? Like I don't have a reason, but I have a concrete position? Why me? I should throws those cards away... But, what if they're right? That sword, there's something about it. Malone, poor Malone...I should talk to him more. NO! he should talk to me more! Oh, I should just sit down right here..."

Comment

• Comment

• "Malone is such a baby at times. He irritates me. But, why am I always thinking about him, like he actually makes me insanely happy. What a contradiction. My mind is completely corrupted, from these thoughts.""I feel so much better now." The large hulking box which creaked under its weight slowed for only a moment. "Master knows what you are thinking." He responded. The dark-haired girl looked the daemon up and down, gave him a deadly look which shocked him, but she said nothing. There was nothing she could do to stop him. Of course he wanted to know. "*******..." Malone laughed loudly looking down at her with an earnest glance.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X