Role Play (the game this time)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• "Ah! help me Master! Ropes are too tight, help me! help me!""High priestess?""Forget it, it's useless. We were caught. Damn all of this. Why couldn't he have just done it himself. I knew I would just hold him back."

Comment

• Malone slumped on the ground, the woman still had the sword held in his back, she didn't want it healing....just yet...."Malone i did warn you when you left not to return, now look, you've brought a poor mortal into it as well, you do know we have to kill you both don't you?" A tisking noise floated to Malone's ears, how he hated that voice. he hated it when he had left, he still hated it now, his mother always had a way of putting a repremanding tone to her voice.....

All those years ago when the Deamon's in charge of Pandemonium at the time had found out what his mother had done with that changling freak they shunned her.....sent her to the mortal realm, she had given birth to Malone, and as he grew up, she witenessed that he too had inherited the changling blood that his father had had, his form changing rapidly with his moods, after time his mother had devised a way of stealing a portion of her son's powers, making it possible for her to change form only once, but come to think of it, that was all she needed....

After a long and tiring search she found something that suited her needs, a small elvish village out in the middle of no-where, no-one even seemed to notice when a rogue Elf appeared, although why would they, she had a sick son that needed caring immediately... he looked so pale! Malone and his mother had grown up in the Elvish village, as time went on, his mother used her mind-manipulation magiks that she was born with to slowly bring the village to her needs, and after many years she was ellected high-priestess, and it seems she still is....

Malone growled as his own mother cast a holding spell on him and with drew the sword from his back, she quickly tied a rough rope to his hands and dragged him along the ground behind her horse, they reached a cell some distance up the road, into the village, and she picked him up easily with the Daemon strength he remembered, and threw him in the cell, slamming the door shut with a loud clang.....

Malone breathed deep as he felt the holding spell release, and he grunted as he tryed to accelerate the healing process to the slice in his back and the many grazes that he had all over his body.....

:smokin:

Comment

• "Luggage...Luggage, calm down you buffoon! Give me the sword, you know, that bright white one, the cursed one.""No, this ball is making me dizzy. Bright...light...from sword! No! Master!"

Comment

• "Very good master! Fun! Fun! More please master! Very good to have you back Master!"

Comment

• Comment

• mate

Comment

• Shimmering back by the water side where Phoez last left the 3 companions he slowly looks around... a little disorientated Phoez sits himself on the ground for a while.

"This corpse is starting to perish from this world... time for change is nigh"

Rising from the ground... Phoez looks around once more seeing tracks that are very faded... accompanied by an ethereal remeniscence left by a large daemon.

"mmmm.... seems i've been gone much longer than what i have anticipated... chronos is of the essense"

Phoez looks to the sky summoning the power of the natural elements... the tree's and the wind softly speak to Phoez.

"GlenEven???.... mmm, they have traveled indeed. Won't be long now, my travellers and all intentions will surface. To GlenEven..."

Phoez sword glows brightly and he shimmers enroute for GlenEven.

Comment

• ooc: Ah...so it's still here.
                    Just decided to revive this. Do you really think I've come along? My style seems so drastically different now, that it's impossible to make a comparison.

Comment

• The monkey looking man looked up at Malone with a 'knowing' smirk plastered on his face, "Well big fella, i can see this property is taken, if you must know, i was just acting for a reaction," "And it seems that it DID get quite the reaction....you should treat your lady with more 'interest' friend." "What do you think you are doing? Do you want every elf in this place to be onto us? Now lets get going!" Hearing that extra 'edge' to her voice Malone decided it would be a good idea to do as the girl wished, he bent down to the ground and raised the still sleeping form of luggage, and put him over his shoulder, taking a look behind him, he noticed the girl and the monkey guy turn into a long building in the distance....an elongated tongue ran itself over the elvish lips of Malone's face, i'll get them later

Comment

• "Malone..."

Comment

• "Master, Master? Is that you? Where we goin' master?"

Comment

• Comment

• OOC Just dropped in to read this most excellent
                              venerable Thread.........great choice of character name........
                              Have dog named Mastarte.......spanish for just a little slow
                              thanks for allowing interruption.............
                              Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Comment

• OOC: That was random.

Comment

Working...
                                X