• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. C
    Was it logo gif, or jpg?
    bah, gif jpeg - same diff ;) :p
    TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

• not if the pointer is looking for a specific file extension...;)
      Have you hugged a Midget today?

Comment

• Correct JealousMidget, hopefully Mr. Tweak will check out this thread soon and get a file at /images/logo.jpg that way nothing will need to be changed at the team homepage - cause I don't even know if the team homepage can be changed after it is set-up.
        I mean, it's not a big deal - but it does look damn unproffessional:(
        The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

• just found this article, thought some of you might find it interesting...

<a href="http://www.securityfocus.com/cgi-bin/news.pl?id=300&msg=9341">Click Here</a>

Comment

• how much bull**** is that artical..

Comment

• ^^^^^^^^^^^^ posted by me.. (damn thing logged me out :rolleyes: )

Comment

• Sorry guys but the .gif's are all workin' for me but not for the missus on the other PC so I'm not sure what's up. :confused:
                <center> </center>

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiggo
                  Sorry guys but the .gif's are all workin' for me but not for the missus on the other PC so I'm not sure what's up. :confused:
                  <center> </center>
                  its probably in your IE cache
                  TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

• That must be it Andy.

And it's a .jpg that is required for the team page, not a gif.
                    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. C
                      Just because M$ says it's obsolete, doesn't mean it doesn't work anymore:D
                      what do ya mean anymore - it never worked properly ever
                      http://community.smoothwall.org/foru...ic.php?t=20262

Comment

• only 97,000 points to go and I'll hit the 1 million mark
                        http://community.smoothwall.org/foru...ic.php?t=20262

Comment

• Originally posted by Kheldar

what do ya mean anymore - it never worked properly ever
                          But we conformed so well to the intricacies of it's inadequacies that we got the job done just the same:D
                          It'd be a shame to throw away such hard earned skills:laugh:

Just 97,000 points? ---- Easy for you to say!!:?:

Comment

• i have just claimed the #10 spot in the TT UD team :D
                            TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

• YES!!!

Work that cute little CPU Andy!:thumb:
                              Don't rest on it, own it. others are right behind you.

Don't want to rain on your parade dude - but there are 10 crunchers with more WU's completed.

Comment

• New target acquired!
                                Get you one of these soon:D

Comment

Working...
                                X