Well I spose that is the answer, maybe. :?:
    <center></center>

Comment

Will join as soon as I have my new (old) comp up and running :D

Comment

Originally posted by Kay
        Will join as soon as I have my new (old) comp up and running :D
        I'm glad that you still intend to.
        If you still have it installed on another machine, we'll be glad to help get the agent transferred to your new rig.
        Or if you prefer, just start over, that will make it easier to keep track of what your 'puter has accomplished.

As long as you remember your user name and password, you can get back up under your same ID.

We look forward anxiously to your continued contribution.:)
        The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Will do :thumb:

Comment

install and then copy the entire UD folder to the new comps:)

Comment

Well UD is successfully running in conjunction with UD Agent and whenever a packet finishes, it starts on the next one (I have 4 queued at a time). Flying through them in 2-3 hours at the moment ;)

Let's :snip: :hammer: :shoot2: cancer once and for all :)
              What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

i have it on 4 systems currently, my 900 at home, my AMD K6-2 400 here at home, a p3 1.5ghz (crap) at work, and a dual p2-500 at work (our backup server :D :D :D ) doing ok, couldnt tell ya how many my 900 does a day, alot, i usually take about 90-120 mins to do a unit, and my 400 has been workin on one for like 2 days. (so sad...www.pricewatch.com for a k6III-550!!) hehe:wave:
                [space saving sig]
                AMD 0wn3z j00!
                [/space saving sig]

Comment

Originally posted by The Wizard
                  a p3 1.5ghz

Don't you mean a P4 1.5GHz? I thought the P3 only ran up to 1.13GHz ;)
                  What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

oh yer prolly right, i think it is a pee-4, 1.5. either way, it sucks my ass, its got twice as much ram as my home system (512) and the ***** is slow as balls. intel sux.
                    [space saving sig]
                    AMD 0wn3z j00!
                    [/space saving sig]

Comment

Less than 300 points from taking out Andy! Woohoo!!

I don't know what the problem is with you guys running UD on Win98. That is what I use at home and I don't have any problems. Tried it on the machines at work with NT and they weren't always happy li'l crunchers.
                      Have you hugged a Midget today?

Comment

Originally posted by The Wizard
                        i have it on 4 systems currently, my 900 at home, my AMD K6-2 400 here at home, a p3 1.5ghz (crap) at work, and a dual p2-500 at work (our backup server :D :D :D ) doing ok, couldnt tell ya how many my 900 does a day, alot, i usually take about 90-120 mins to do a unit, and my 400 has been workin on one for like 2 days. (so sad...www.pricewatch.com for a k6III-550!!) hehe:wave:
                        No real rhyme or reason to how long a WU takes, I've observed 1 hour 20 minutes to 60+ hours for a result.
                        That's all on the same machine - just the luck of the draw.

Check in the UD Forum, particularly some of those long running molecule threads.

There are participants who have crunched the same WU for over a month in cases:eek:
                        I salute them for their dedication to the cause
                        The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. C

No real rhyme or reason to how long a WU takes, I've observed 1 hour 20 minutes to 60+ hours for a result.
                          That's all on the same machine - just the luck of the draw.

Check in the UD Forum, particularly some of those long running molecule threads.

There are participants who have crunched the same WU for over a month in cases:eek:
                          I salute them for their dedication to the cause

I didn't realize they could take thaty long. I usually chew them up in a couple hours or so. If it took more than a couple days, I would probably assume that something was wrong. Over a month to crunch is a lot of dedication.
                          Have you hugged a Midget today?

Comment

Fortunately those Long Running Molecules (referred to as LRM's commonly in the UD Forum) are rare, but they are out there.

Somebody has to do it, fortunately it hasn't been myself yet.
                            If I should get assigned one, I guess it best to consider it an honor - and hope I'm up to the task!:toung:

Comment

my highest hit count
                              http://community.smoothwall.org/foru...ic.php?t=20262

Comment

There you go!

Roughed up that protien a bit:D

Comment

Working...
                                X