No announcement yet.

Cancer research

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still waiting for UD to send me a customised copy so I can install it on the other 400 machines (got about 200 machines running it now)
    http://community.smoothwall.org/foru...ic.php?t=20262

Comment

i have been using it as much as i can.
      1675 points
      TT Original

Comment

20607 points here

Comment

Thanks for pointing that out JealousMidget
          We had a few tips in the old forum, but it all needs to be brought into this new one now.

As for points -- well Kheldar darn near whups the rest of us put together. (in fact by this time he well might )

I have 45,726 total, 35,644 of which go to the team total
          At least 613 WU's completed, probably 614 looking at the update time on my stats.

No Great shakes, but thats 202 days; 23 hours; 44 minutes; 36 seconds of processing on a PIII 600EB

Keeping my head above 30,000 in all the stats - not bad for near 1 million participants.
          The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

my piii500 is chugging along
            TT Original

Comment

^that post would make a fine sig Olie:D
              The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

nah

that was my old one

i need a NEW one
                TT Original

Comment

here is my stats page
                  http://community.smoothwall.org/foru...ic.php?t=20262

Comment

Now that ^ is using the power:thumb:

Comment

we are at 460 now...YAY

im catching up also....SWEET, #16 NOW...

started only 2 months ago, and only a total of like 16 days of work

Comment

A question for Mr. C:

What is the URL for that program that allows you to queue UD packets of data? My Pentium 4 is processing a packet in under 2 hours, and I can't afford the dialup charges all the time LOL :toung:
                        What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

Originally posted by Albinus
                          A question for Mr. C:

What is the URL for that program that allows you to queue UD packets of data? My Pentium 4 is processing a packet in under 2 hours, and I can't afford the dialup charges all the time LOL :toung:
                          The one I was hearing the most about was UD Monitor.
                          Unfortunately, I am absolutely unable to connect to it at this time??? Just keep getting some page in Russian???

There is an alternative I think, called UD Tweaker that also can enable caching work units, as well as a few other features.

Be advised, it is also supposed to be able to allow more than one UD Agent to run on multiple processor systems. If you have a dual proccessor system, I would encourage you to play it safe and not do so - there seems to be some question of WU "contamination" among the UD staff when using this feature.

The link for UD monitor is HERE maybe it will be working later?

Comment

Woohooo

I passed Moose! and I have Andy in my sights! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

JM
                            Have you hugged a Midget today?

Comment

well done JealousMidget:thumb:

Perhaps a little rivalry within the team could be a good thing for us all.
                              Poor Moose hasn't turned in a work unit in ages:(
                              What's up with that Moose? You were really coming on strong for the cause there at first!
                              Not my place to tell you what to do with your computer - but we certainly appreciated what you were doing for the team, as well as the project.

I think I speak for us all when I say, "We would really like to have you back.".

Comment

un monitor...i have it, lemme see if it'll fit
                                darn...lemme try it anyhow
                                ahh, rename it to an exe...:)
                                hope i don't bend any rules..if i do, sorry
                                darnit...umm, got email?

Comment

Working...
                                X