Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. C

Roger that:thumb:
    Just got home to see this new target - if it were an inkblot test, I'd say it looks like a Jabberwock:laugh:

Albinus: any new word on your situation:?:
    Have to take into account monitoring hardware placement, accuracy, and all the other factors which can contribute to your readings of course.
    I'm processing that one right now - up to 20 hours - 73% done
    http://community.smoothwall.org/foru...ic.php?t=20262

Comment

• Well my CPU is stable at 60 degrees, so I'm back madly crunching with UD - and I believe it's also optimised for SSE2 so that will make it even more effective ;)
      What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

• Nothing like a little UD optimization:thumb:

I don't recall how long it took to do my Jabberwock molecule? Fairly sure it was a little over 20 hours:?:

Got me some HITS on that rascal too
        The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. C
          Nothing like a little UD optimization:thumb:

I don't recall how long it took to do my Jabberwock molecule? Fairly sure it was a little over 20 hours:?:

Got me some HITS on that rascal too
          I've only got about 15 hits on mine

Comment

• i have got 2 hits on my Fibroblast GF recept.

kewl looking protein this one ;)

this is after 6hrs 11 min and 31%
            TT Original

Comment

• Hee Hee - we're gonna' pulverize this ugly ol' protien:hammer:

Folks,
              I don't know if any of you have spent much time over at the UD Forum. If you have, you very well may have run across a very special person there by the name of Glenellen. He has been a true beacon to the community there - and to all of us "privateer cure seekers".

I am deeply saddened to say that Glenellen is not doing well.
              It would be very nice if you could take a little time to post a word or 2 of encouragement to him and his family.

Glenellen truly is a special person
              The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

• {{{{{{{{{{GLENELLEN}}}}}}}}}}
                TT Original

Comment

• Good Olie - but you kinda' needed to do that at UD

Comment

• i did ;)
                    TT Original

Comment

• That was nice olie
                      Thank you:)

I gave you some stars there - cause I know what a stand-up guy you are.........hopefully they'll show up soon on your rating.

We've got some lousy post counts in that forum don't we? LOL

Comment

• np

anything for some one who is sick
                        TT Original

Comment

• Added my condolences, after being through hell and back myself I know exactly what he's feeling :( :cry:

Comment

• Well does anyone want to use my PC as a device (except kheldar who obviously has enough :laugh: or shall I just make my own and then join your team?

Comment

• Sign up yourself and join our team is the best way :wave:

Comment

• just make your own - seeing you won't let me have it :D

Comment

Working...
                                X