X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Olie
    i keep getting the same two bloody molecules each time

cyclooxygenase-2 and C-ABL tyrosine kinase
    Those would actually be the target protiens, the molecule would be identified in the larger panel on the right.

Actually those are pretty much the protiens everyone is seeing, just different molecules are being tested against them.

Last weekend I got one of those VGEF protiens - took over 40 hours on that rascal. No returns for a whole day, but I got a nice point increase when it showed up in the stats, nearly 900:smokin:
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Albinus, i thought p4's don't get THAT hot, is it 60 degrees C cause then that would be HOT
      try remounting the fan and adding some artic

cruching away:p

Comment

new protein OUT
        Fibroblast GF Recept

looks GREEN:)

Comment

Originally posted by aznx
          new protein OUT
          Fibroblast GF Recept

looks GREEN:)
          Roger that:thumb:
          Just got home to see this new target - if it were an inkblot test, I'd say it looks like a Jabberwock:laugh:

Albinus: any new word on your situation:?:
          Have to take into account monitoring hardware placement, accuracy, and all the other factors which can contribute to your readings of course.
          The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

its a LRM too...:eek:
            80kbs+
            blah, so many hours to crunch in a row

Comment

Steady aznx - all for a good cause.

Keep your eyes on the prize;)

Statsman has us at #432, I want to change my sig by Christmas:thumb:

Comment

Andy Just won't quit!
                I have been crunching the same molecule for 35 hours, so that should be good for a few points to come back on Andy.

Working on other comp, maybe someday, I will finish it. Then it too will be crunching away.

Mr. C. is the goal 400 by Christmas?

Cheers
                Have you hugged a Midget today?

Comment

Originally posted by JealousMidget
                  Mr. C. is the goal 400 by Christmas?

Cheers
                  Well, that's what it's gonna' take to change my sig anyway.
                  Top 450 just doesn't sound as good as Top 400 I think.

And yes, those longer work units do make nice points.

LOL sounds like Andy and yourself have a real battle going there, I enjoy that fella's - good for the cause & the team:thumb:

I think UD would be the perfect first test for your new computer JealousMidget

Comment

Actually, the new computer is crunching away. It's the old one that is sprawled all across my table. Trying to upgrade and generally make happier. :D

Hope to finish after Christmas, since I will be away around the holidays.
                    Then I will be a force to reconed with! :rolleyes: :D :laugh: :laugh:

Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by aznx
                      Albinus, i thought p4's don't get THAT hot, is it 60 degrees C cause then that would be HOT
                      try remounting the fan and adding some artic

cruching away:p

Aznx, if you saw my post in the Cooling Forum, then if you clicked the link you would have noticed that my temperatures aren't too bad - there are people there whose CPUs are idling at 50 degrees and 80 degrees under load.

So I'm crunching away again :D
                      What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

• try 69 hrs..... on a p166 mind you (my device stacks up at 13, compared to the p4 "benchmark"), but anyway, its still going at it
                        and its got one of those superoxide dismutase mocecules in it :p
                        TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

• I'm hunting you Andy!

:laugh:

Comment

• Sounds like you guys are having fun maybe I might start up again and some more cancer :)

Comment

• the new one i have is probably gonna take around 20 hrs

Comment

• Originally posted by cybermick
                                Sounds like you guys are having fun maybe I might start up again and some more cancer :)
                                Andy and JealousMidget sure seem to enjoy their little competition.

I encourage you to take up the cause again cybermick.
                                I don't promise you a lot of fun, but I do find it to be something I take a good deal of pride in. Participating with the team is the enjoyable part.

UD - Probably the best thing my computer will ever do.

Comment

Working...
                                X