This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request - EP45-EXTREME

Hello everyone, i am after a bios for the ep45-extreme with the latest raid drivers/rom.

Could someone point me in the right direction? is there a guide for doing this on the forum somewhere or possibly have a go at doing it for me lol, cheeky i know but i don't mind having a go myself if there is some direction. Here is a link to the bios page

GIGABYTE - Motherboard - Socket 775 - GA-EP45-EXTREME (rev. 1.0)

Thanks in advance...

Comment

• Re: GIGABYTE Modified Bios

So what I gather then, is I need to buy a new mobo, because g1assassin2 will be obsolete, if there bringing out g1assassin3 then mione wont have support for the ivy bridge-e, which means ill be building a new pc then, I don't have the cash, by the time I get it together, there will be newer stuff out lol.
      A WHOLE LOT OF NOTHING WORKS PROPERLY

Comment

Originally posted by xpamamadeus View Post
        GA-Z77X-UD5H - F15 -07.Feb 13
        this one its latest that work with NVram soo its better to update this.
        Thx.

so can some one make good mode for Z77X-UD5H for this F15 since its last BIOS with working NVRam...
        i7-3770K @ 4.8GHz, GA-Z77X-UD5H, 2 x GTX 680 Classified 4GB, SAMSUNG 16GB 30NM, OCZ Vertex 4, XSPC RayStorm, RX360, RX240, CROSSOVER 27QLED, SeaSonic Platinum-860, NZXT Switch 810 White

BIOS F16c

Comment

• GA-X79S-UP5 WIFI Secure boot?

Just a quick question: is it possible to mod in secure boot support for the X79S-UP5? I would have loved to get a faster bootup time for my OS...

Comment

Hi All

Any chance of someone modding the new F4Y beta for the X79S-UP5 with the latest roms?
            Link to the beta below
            X79SUP5.4y.zip

Looks like it was just posted today.

Cheers

Comment

Andres: On my X79-UD5 I always needed 1.2V on the PCH core to get stable with Strap 1.25. Default voltage on PCH core does NOT work....I have no explanation for this since the PCH should be independant from clock changes overall. Before F12 default voltage on PC led to the freakiest problems, after the first F12 BIOS it was more subtle. Like failing USB ports. Crashes under OCCT and Prime 95, etc.

I am even pretty convinced that too little PCH voltage played a role in the initial death of my OCZ Vertex 2 SSD. It died a week after I got my X79-UD5 and was replaced under warranty.

So, golden rule on Gigabyte X79 boards: PCH Core to 1.2V when using strap 1.25
              Last edited by Amurtigress; 09-14-2013, 10:19 AM.

Comment

No news on the X79UD3 F16 mod? Acceleration with iSRT y not working :(

Please help! :(

Comment

Hi all

Back from holidays... i'll take over the mods tomorrow... i'm so late...

Originally posted by EvgeniX View Post
                  so can some one make good mode for Z77X-UD5H for this F15 since its last BIOS with working NVRam...
                  Could you check the OP, this mod has already been done a few weeks ago !

Originally posted by Andres Gonzalez Biront View Post
                  No news on the X79UD3 F16 mod? Acceleration with iSRT y not working :(
                  I'm afraid that what you ask is not a mod but a new bios from GB ...
                  It is really useful to complete and keep your PC Specs or Signature up to date in Settings /My Profile (motherboard, CPU, BIOS version modified or not ...) - Thank you all .
                  Main rig : Z77X-UD5H BIOS F16 mod11 - Core i7 3770K @4.5GHz 1.30V - Noctua NH-D14 - GSkill TridentX 2x8GB @1200MHz CAS10 - Club3D HD5750 noiseless @800/1300 - Silverstone FT02S - Seasonic X-series 650W
                  2x Intel 510 128GB RAID0 - 2x Samsung F3 500GB RAID0 + Samsung F3 1TB - Dell U2713H - Logitech Illuminated & G500 - Focal XS Book - Windows 8 Pro 64bits UEFI
                  2nd rig : Z77X-UD3H BIOS F20e mod - Core i5 3470 @4.0GHz - Noctua NH-D14 -
                  Crucial BT 2x4GB @933MHz CAS9 - Club3D HD7750 noiseless @stock - Lian-Li PC-A05FN - Seasonic M12II 520W
                  Crucial M4 128GB - 2x WD10EALX RAID1 - Dell 2408WFP - Logitech Illuminated & G5
                  - Bose Companion 20 - Windows 8 Pro 64bits Legacy
                  HTPC : EG45M-UD2H BIOS F5a mod - Core2Quad Q8200 @2.8GHz undervolted to 1.10V - Noctua NH-C4 passive - OCZ 4x1GB @500MHz CAS5 - AMD HD6450 passive - Antek NSK2480 - Antec Earthwatts 380W
                  Intel SSD 330 60GB - 2x WD WD30EZRX 3TB RAID0 - Logitech K820 - Windows 8 Pro 64bits + XBMC12
                  Gigabyte Modified BIOS & About ME firmware

Comment

hi again, and welcome back virutalfred :), i take one problem, i update to the lasted bios X79SUP5.F4y and i dont like becuse dont let me oc to 4.5 just only 4.2 lol, i think is bad bios for update, dont let me back to the bios X79SUP5_mod2.F4x say me all time is out of date, how is posible to return to the X79SUP5_mod2.F4x, thx for all and sorry if this question not opening in this post.

Comment

Originally posted by karateca View Post
                      hi again, and welcome back virutalfred :), i take one problem, i update to the lasted bios X79SUP5.F4y and i dont like becuse dont let me oc to 4.5 just only 4.2 lol, i think is bad bios for update, dont let me back to the bios X79SUP5_mod2.F4x say me all time is out of date, how is posible to return to the X79SUP5_mod2.F4x, thx for all and sorry if this question not opening in this post.
                      Does the newest @BIOS posted in the BIOS tools and programs thread work? I thought I recalled that the latest version Stasio posted was forwards and backwards compatible. You can flash back to an older version by using FPT which is run by command line. Look in the "latest overclocking programs" thread near the last several pages for posts by MacG32 where he posted specifically on this issue and kindly provided some very valuable tools and files to easily make a bootable USB drive and flash the BIOS though a command in DOS.

Comment

Originally posted by CharliesTheMan View Post
                        Does the newest @BIOS posted in the BIOS tools and programs thread work? I thought I recalled that the latest version Stasio posted was forwards and backwards compatible. You can flash back to an older version by using FPT which is run by command line. Look in the "latest overclocking programs" thread near the last several pages for posts by MacG32 where he posted specifically on this issue and kindly provided some very valuable tools and files to easily make a bootable USB drive and flash the BIOS though a command in DOS.
                        thx for helping, but i solve the problem flash again the bios with q-flash and now work fine, new features take this bios secure boot, fast boot, etc, but i see GIGABYTE 3D BIOS is gone, but i never use GIGABYTE 3D BIOS xD, i tray post screenshots for new feature.

Comment

Originally posted by virtualfred View Post
                          Hi all

Back from holidays... i'll take over the mods tomorrow... i'm so late...

Could you check the OP, this mod has already been done a few weeks ago !
                          Hi,
                          you bad guy... jk I did flashed it...

in OP bad f15.. from 5/31/2013 with locked bclk... and no free space...

can you or someone pls make f15 from 7/02/13 with all last updates and original logo... I need only like 50k free space....

Thx!
                          Last edited by EvgeniX; 09-15-2013, 11:47 PM.
                          i7-3770K @ 4.8GHz, GA-Z77X-UD5H, 2 x GTX 680 Classified 4GB, SAMSUNG 16GB 30NM, OCZ Vertex 4, XSPC RayStorm, RX360, RX240, CROSSOVER 27QLED, SeaSonic Platinum-860, NZXT Switch 810 White

BIOS F16c

Comment

Originally posted by EvgeniX View Post
                            Hi,
                            you bad guy... jk I did flashed it...

in OP bad f15.. from 5/31/2013 with locked bclk... and no free space...

can you or someone pls make f15 from 7/02/13 with all last updates and original logo... I need only like 50k free space....

Thx!
                            Thanks for reporting, link updated... so you should try F15 mod2 (i tested it and there's 103kB free space)
                            It is really useful to complete and keep your PC Specs or Signature up to date in Settings /My Profile (motherboard, CPU, BIOS version modified or not ...) - Thank you all .
                            Main rig : Z77X-UD5H BIOS F16 mod11 - Core i7 3770K @4.5GHz 1.30V - Noctua NH-D14 - GSkill TridentX 2x8GB @1200MHz CAS10 - Club3D HD5750 noiseless @800/1300 - Silverstone FT02S - Seasonic X-series 650W
                            2x Intel 510 128GB RAID0 - 2x Samsung F3 500GB RAID0 + Samsung F3 1TB - Dell U2713H - Logitech Illuminated & G500 - Focal XS Book - Windows 8 Pro 64bits UEFI
                            2nd rig : Z77X-UD3H BIOS F20e mod - Core i5 3470 @4.0GHz - Noctua NH-D14 -
                            Crucial BT 2x4GB @933MHz CAS9 - Club3D HD7750 noiseless @stock - Lian-Li PC-A05FN - Seasonic M12II 520W
                            Crucial M4 128GB - 2x WD10EALX RAID1 - Dell 2408WFP - Logitech Illuminated & G5
                            - Bose Companion 20 - Windows 8 Pro 64bits Legacy
                            HTPC : EG45M-UD2H BIOS F5a mod - Core2Quad Q8200 @2.8GHz undervolted to 1.10V - Noctua NH-C4 passive - OCZ 4x1GB @500MHz CAS5 - AMD HD6450 passive - Antek NSK2480 - Antec Earthwatts 380W
                            Intel SSD 330 60GB - 2x WD WD30EZRX 3TB RAID0 - Logitech K820 - Windows 8 Pro 64bits + XBMC12
                            Gigabyte Modified BIOS & About ME firmware

Comment

ivy bridge-e bios update for g1 assassin2 and other x79 still not ready, had a reply this morning. At least it sounds like my board aint been dropped. Lol, you watch, all they will do is add the microcode, takes them months to do it.
                              Last edited by boe323; 09-16-2013, 05:06 AM.
                              A WHOLE LOT OF NOTHING WORKS PROPERLY

Comment

Can anyone send me the most recent Ivy Bridge/Sandy Bridge CPU microcode?

Comment

Working...
                                X